kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
"Standard" crack works for me for now, just checked it. Though it is possible crack may be patched out remotely - game requires internet connection, otherwise "I agree" button is greyed out.

Sarage

Jan 29, 2019
"Standard" crack works for me for now, just checked it. Though it is possible crack may be patched out remotely - game requires internet connection, otherwise "I agree" button is greyed out.
What do you mean by standard crack? The one from previous versions? 18.1 version crack?

edit: I also noticed that using cheat engine may shut down the game faster. When i wanted to change money value, customization item, the game closed after a moment. Same error - id error.

Last edited:

kfriver

May 22, 2023
Crack didn't work yesterday. Also I'm curious about one thing, do traders have a fifth loyalty? I can only seem to get my reputation up to 9.16 at most before it stops growing.

peterossk

Jan 19, 2019
maybe your IP-Adresse is not Black-listed for now. Yesterday it works for me as well. Now it doesn't work anymore
it worries me that my ip address could be in hands of the greedy man that could do anything even sell my ip address to some 3rd party company or even do shady tricks with them.

why greedy ? placing DRM in unfinisted game with only little H-animations making updates only in 3 months im not expert and i dont know how much rendering equipments could cost but i dont think you can make minor bugfixes + 1 animation in 3 months
even if that person is solo. i hope one day someone can bypass DRM servers

Reactions: Tomoushie

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
A lot of things were added early on for testing and debugging or because there wasn't a system in place to handle something yet. Delta Zone is supposed to be a survival horror FPS with heavy adult content, but it is a game first. Systems are going to be added to make some aspects inconvenient and difficult to the dev's end goal. V key was never meant to be the system, but a way for us to dress and undress long before the clothing slot system was in place. Once that system was confirmed to work, V was removed. This is all alpha, meaning some core systems are not designed and in place yet. There is a lot more to come. Some thigns will make life easier as testing goes on and things get fixed, and some things will come in and make things harder, for example a new feralish enemy is aimed for next release. I'm sure that isn't' going to be a cakewalk with how that thing looks. Also the current crack is standard tier, not delta/investor so you are missing some cheats in the menu. Maybe people shouldn't have bitched at the person cracking...
To be clear, I totally agree that it's a very sensible thing to do in general and especially regarding combat mechanics, enemy behavior or stuff like that.
However, finished systems don't necessarily exclude temporary mechanics, especially on the QoL side.
The V key functionality may have been a temporary solution, but why delete it once the fleshed out clothing system was implemented? It is not strctly necessary anymore as the UI gives the player another way to un- and redress, but for convenience sake a key bind to full nudity (and back) is useful. It doesn't really change anything (sfw-)gameplay wise (like making the game too easy).
In the end it's just a minor thing and is easily fixed in the future, so hopefully the dev sees the merit in it.

baklijkeee

Jun 3, 2017
found a way to play a single game without game crash (each time you restart game you should do it once again)
C:\Users\<your windows acc name>\AppData\Local\DeltaZone - delete whole folder (ofc you lose your saves, but you can cheat with cheat engine x64 customize unlocks and money. sadly no other way for me to play (crash each time in a minute after start)
(don't know about weatherPreset.json, probably you should delete it too)

Reactions: Tomoushie

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
What do you mean by standard crack? The one from previous versions? 18.1 version crack?

edit: I also noticed that using cheat engine may shut down the game faster. When i wanted to change money value, customization item, the game closed after a moment. Same error - id error.
Yes, the one for 18.1 version that unlocks "Standard Class" features. And it is still working for me fine for some reason.

kfriver

May 22, 2023
I confirm that the crack no longer works. 1 minute and the game is out.

My reputation is 13.05, there are only 5 merchants in the game
So it's actually possible to unlock stage 5 with all 5 traders? I spent 1.7w for the trader in the city, but her loyalty is still 9.16, and I've long since exceeded the rated cost to unlock stage 5 (8k,10 loyalty).

mastajek

Mar 11, 2023
Hello Everyone,

First of all, I've read some posts above that the crack doesn't work anymore. Well, the crack still works for me. You need to be OFFLINE. Turn off your internet access. If you get server error, connect to the internet, launch the game and when the agree button appears, turn off your internet and press agree.

Second,

Since the crack for Investor/delta (which unlocks all char modifications/infinite money in 1 button) is not yet released, I did some digging into the game save file and found this. I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before or is common knowledge but nonetheless, I'll post it. *** You may be able to do the same through CheatEngine. I haven't tried that.

>Go to your save file and upload it to a .

> type "amount" without the quotations in the search bar. I believe that results you will get are all the items in the game. However, I think you will only get the edited item amount if you have it already.

> To get infinite char customization items, do this:

1: Check how many character customization items do you currently have.

2: Go back to the save editor and press CTRL + F and put 1 space and then type the char customization amount.

3: You may get many results. But you should only look for lines that has the number of your current char customization at the very end of it.

For example: Mine is: amount_12_085B5E9E40A803F90D4129A53BA1DD3B 72 +7265 7269

The 7269 is the value I edited it to. I think 7265 may be the remaining amount?

REMEMBER THAT MOST IF NOT ALL THE HEX CODE ( or whatever that line is called) IS DIFFERENT FOR EVERY SAVE GAME. By that I mean the red boxes:
2024-03-02 14_20_02-Save Editor — Mozilla Firefox.png

Having said that, Edit those values (same as the amount in your inventory), to your desired value. Then download the save and replace it.

> To get infinite money, do this:

1: Same as above. Except after you typed "amount" search for your money amount by ctrl + F and edit it.

> To get infinite ammo do the same as above. Find your current ammo amount (FMJ and the other gun) and edit those values.

For example, mine was this. I assume the 89 is the total amount of ammo you have and 78 is the one in chamber?

amount_12_085B5E9E40A803F90D4129A53BA1DD3B 78 +59 60
amount_12_085B5E9E40A803F90D4129A53BA1DD3B 79 +78 89

You can do this for other items but you have to dig around a bit.

Sorry If I did not explain it well. I don't know much about programming.

2024-03-02 14_25_58-DeltaZone.png

Last edited:

LAMLANLAM

Nov 30, 2021
So it's actually possible to unlock stage 5 with all 5 traders? I spent 1.7w for the trader in the city, but her loyalty is still 9.16, and I've long since exceeded the rated cost to unlock stage 5 (8k,10 loyalty).
Upgrade all merchants. Each merchant has visible parameters up to the next level. Perhaps somewhere your merchant is not leveled up. It is not possible to upgrade one merchant at once; this is done simultaneously with others

Reactions: kfriver
3.80 star(s) 53 Votes