biktori408

Apr 2, 2018
the AI is a huge down grade from v16 cheating AI, more npc spawning is an improvement but at the expense of a dump down AI, flash light doesnt attract aggro and its such a deal breaker, game is still at very early stage..., v16 - v17 nothing much for 3mths and v17 to v18, LMAO another 3 months wasted.. but milking the masses is working as intended big win for monetary gains.., doesnt take a genius to figure this out and stop supporting the game ......
Why do you care?
did you payed any money?

biktori408

Apr 2, 2018
it's so hilarious every 3 month i chek back to see something new...
The update seems pretty Dope compared to V17...maby in 7 month it will be abit more fun !
I like how game becaming more harder and with more tools/gameplay dropping in,World Life Changing and alot of bug fixes feels Good,i wish DEVOLUTION could add more aspect of looting then rather Simple Boxes..
So about community here ;
Never complained about anything as i dont pay money ya? P.S even if i did i would put it wisely! None is forcing me to pay.
So when i the posts from prev pages
All i see sad people crying and bitching over this thread so much that its disguisting.
There are also people who wants to clear and keep this cool for Dev but i think they rather wasting time.

Zuey

Jun 13, 2017
Hello Everyone,

First of all, I've read some posts above that the crack doesn't work anymore. Well, the crack still works for me. You need to be OFFLINE. Turn off your internet access. If you get server error, connect to the internet, launch the game and when the agree button appears, turn off your internet and press agree.
Nah, it will work for maybe 2/3 minutes but the game will eventually shut down because it can't reach the server.

It worked fine yesterday so it probably got patched remotely, that's a shame.

EDIT: Wiping your save seems to do nothing, you still get the issue on fresh saves, the only way that seems to work so far is to delete the game and re-install it.
Strange thing i also noticed is that when the game closes from an "Invalid" thingy, there's a process that keeps running making it impossible to delete the game unless you reboot your system or i guess force shut down said process from the task manager, only issue is that i couldn't find it.

Last edited:

artyom68

Nov 14, 2018
WTF I THE PROBLEM OF THIS FUCKING GAME TO MANY ENNEMIES NO REAL SAFE ZONE ONLY PROBLEME AND IN EASY MOD TOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Nah, it will work for maybe 2/3 minutes but the game will eventually shut down because it can't reach the server.

EDIT: Wiping your save seems to do nothing, you still get the issue on fresh saves, the only way that seems to work so far is to delete the game and re-install it.
Strange thing i also noticed is that when the game closes from an "Invalid" thingy, there's a process that keeps running making it impossible to delete the game unless you reboot your system or i guess force shut down said process from the task manager, only issue is that i couldn't find it.
Are you wiping the save file or the entire directory? There is a difference.

sheephurdur

Jun 5, 2018
I wish the patreon model never took off. All it really does is provide negative incentives to developers. While it is understandable that higher costs are to be expected, when this is a relatively niche interest/demand, and that devs should be able to profit (even significantly) off of their work, it's a shame seeing projects instead enter this mode of development hell, where no real significant progress happens, and devs get burnt out from people constantly shitting on them.

If this game had a "free trial" of the SFW version, or some similar way for people to understand the completedness of the game, I'd have no issue paying 50$+ for unlocked content, updates, etc. However, the monthly subscription model basically means I can spend 10-20$ for an unfinished game, and if I want to play that game in a finished state, I'll need to pay again later, or to continually pay, pay monthly.

This isn't to shit on the dev, the game was good, I look forward to new content in it, and I have, and will likely contribute to it on patreon in the future. That being said, I can't imagine being someone who joined in on the patreon 2+ years ago paying 9$/mo for monthly updates. The game is good, but is the two years of content released worth 216$?

Elminzter

Oct 18, 2018
I wish the patreon model never took off. All it really does is provide negative incentives to developers. While it is understandable that higher costs are to be expected, when this is a relatively niche interest/demand, and that devs should be able to profit (even significantly) off of their work, it's a shame seeing projects instead enter this mode of development hell, where no real significant progress happens, and devs get burnt out from people constantly shitting on them.

If this game had a "free trial" of the SFW version, or some similar way for people to understand the completedness of the game, I'd have no issue paying 50$+ for unlocked content, updates, etc. However, the monthly subscription model basically means I can spend 10-20$ for an unfinished game, and if I want to play that game in a finished state, I'll need to pay again later, or to continually pay, pay monthly.

This isn't to shit on the dev, the game was good, I look forward to new content in it, and I have, and will likely contribute to it on patreon in the future. That being said, I can't imagine being someone who joined in on the patreon 2+ years ago paying 9$/mo for monthly updates. The game is good, but is the two years of content released worth 216$?
there is no plan or road map stating when stuff to be completed, instead people just gave the developer a forever cashflow its same as star citizen.. why dump your hard earn money to fund something which has no target date of completion.... i mean come on use some common sense or brains, the developer takes no risk if the project fails as he is just get paid... no accountability at all...... ask yourself if u work for your boss, there are always date lines to meet or its out the door for u....

KovyaG

Jun 12, 2023

Ya, this works. An alternate to toggling the whole internet is to set a firewall rule blocking deltazone\binaries\win64\DeltaZone-Win64-Shipping.exe. Then toggle the rule on until the "agree" button shows up then turn the rule on > click agree. However there seems to be a second check as you say shortly after logging in. For me the screen goes black for a second (presumably the game is trying to contact the server) and with the exe blocked the check fails and it reverts to sfw mode; censoring relevant body parts with black texture shaped like underwear. with the rule off the check goes through but sees the crack log in and force closes.

Reactions: r112stein

Zuey

Jun 13, 2017
let the milking begin DRM has worked LMAO!!!
Not really no, you can just delete the entire game and unpack it again from the archive, reapply the crack and it will work again. You only seem to lose your saves which isn't that big of a deal since it's not hard to progress in this game, also you can just cheat engine your way to victory if you really struggle.

WTF I THE PROBLEM OF THIS FUCKING GAME TO MANY ENNEMIES NO REAL SAFE ZONE ONLY PROBLEME AND IN EASY MOD TOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lmao that's just skill issue at this point, this game is easier than before as the AI Scav can't aim properly / See you properly.
The only "real" difficulty is fiding AP ammo to take down Corpos, otherwise they are way too bulletspongey to take down...and i guess the "hardest" start where you begin the game naked because you are at the mercy of RNG for gun parts and armor spawn in crates, which seems to be terribly low in this build.

Reactions: The New Order

biktori408

Apr 2, 2018

You forget that this person is solo dev with that started with zero budget,so therefor if people subcribed to patreon that means they know ita unfinished game a scrapp even not early alpha stage but still they help him.
I would consider your opinion if this was an Alpha stage Game where most of the core mechanics are implented and dev asked for more funds...
But sadly its not,i m still amazed how h le came here so far...personaly i waa coming back for free content every 3 month,Untill V18 i had fun.
I will wait for V20 and then maby crack will drop.
Otherwise no hard feeling.

sheephurdur

Jun 5, 2018
You forget that this person is solo dev with that started with zero budget,so therefor if people subcribed to patreon that means they know ita unfinished game a scrapp even not early alpha stage but still they help him.
I would consider your opinion if this was an Alpha stage Game where most of the core mechanics are implented and dev asked for more funds...
But sadly its not,i m still amazed how h le came here so far...personaly i waa coming back for free content every 3 month,Untill V18 i had fun.
I will wait for V20 and then maby crack will drop.
Otherwise no hard feeling.
I'm not complaining about the dev's speed of release. It's partly because it's a solo dev that I have issue with patreon releases, it'd be almost impossible for a solo dev to put out enough content monthly to justify 10$. I paid for the last major release, and I don't see enough of a difference between that release, and this one to justify paying again. I'm pointing out that despite supporting the dev, the pay structure prevents reasonable playable updates.

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
I'm not complaining about the dev's speed of release. It's partly because it's a solo dev that I have issue with patreon releases, it'd be almost impossible for a solo dev to put out enough content monthly to justify 10$. I paid for the last major release, and I don't see enough of a difference between that release, and this one to justify paying again. I'm pointing out that despite supporting the dev, the pay structure prevents reasonable playable updates.
I do understand the frustration with Patreon. It does incentivize to prolong projects. We seen this time and time again with many projects based from that system. On the other hand, it does allow small times with no investors to get off the ground and develop a project. Its far easier to find investment when one only needs to give $1-10 USD worth. Rather than thousands in upstart or sponsorships that curate your project. Itch is nice, and it far benefits the consumer since there is a single time fee, but that also doesn't incentive the producer as much, nor does it create a stable income so one can focus on their project. Even steam is nice and usually guarantees a good income on release, but it to also curates your content.

There is no perfect system for indy devs. At least we have options in the day and age.

Reactions: TheDumbOne

Cheese_Dude

Mar 10, 2019
What is the sub folder ı cant setup the crack man
It says in the read me that it needs to go in the "DeltaZone" sub folder above the .exe but that's not working for me so idk lol, I've literally tried everything but get zero indication as to the game being cracked at all, everything works fine, it just doesn't log in...

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes