librismohrg

Sep 26, 2020
use lasers, they are in game instead of crosshair, without laser, both ironsights or red-dot sights you cant aim and guess where shots will land
that bullet drop is kinda hard to figure on this, possible elevation and windage markers in future update? and that arm stamina is atrocious

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
The guns in original doom weren't perfectly accurate either. However, just because they aren't, isn't a good reason to not have a crosshair. If doom had a crosshair, and quake, and duke 3d, and most other classic fpses, then yours should have one to.

Unless... the FPS content is going to be going away or play a minor role, to the game being purely focused around sex, then sure a crosshair wouldn't be needed.

joebloggstogg

Dec 15, 2019
The guns in original doom weren't perfectly accurate either. However, just because they aren't, isn't a good reason to not have a crosshair. If doom had a crosshair, and quake, and duke 3d, and most other classic fpses, then yours should have one to.

Unless... the FPS content is going to be going away or play a minor role, to the game being purely focused around sex, then sure a crosshair wouldn't be needed.
Boomer.png

Smirenka

May 4, 2018
and to the ability to have sex with the pony.

Indubitably!

In the next version, I would like to see more types of torn clothes. More opponents and sets of clothes in the boxes
Seriously though, that's literally months of development you are asking for. Possibly more with how far back in the queue alternative clothes probably are. I mean we'll get them eventually, but probably not soon and DEFINITELY not in the next patch.

Edit: For reference, the patches usually drop on pateron on or around the second of the month, which is next Wednesday.

Justkoala96

Jan 17, 2018
how can you increase download speed? mine is just capped at 300kb/s takes too long. Mega is fine but the limiter drive me crazy

Deeplayer

Apr 8, 2018
can we have some box searching radar like FAR CRY 2's diamond hunt GPS?
it can be flash green light way or use the sound way
and location of box is randomly,maybe a box remain count ? like the target remain count
Sometime there are some box it did show item ui but nothing in there and without box open animation
is it purposely or just bug?
and the touch distance of the box and trador can be more shorter so have to keep eyes on nearby water
can all the box reset at same time when you hit the red circular target plate ?

can rain wash out face cum ?or a wipe out face cum move?
X key is masturbation ,it can be a way to defll some of cum in belly

hope there will be some poison mechanism like paralysis will slow down speed ,aim need more time or more stamina, aphrodisiac make struggle need to click more time ,bloom visual
starvation mechanism ?

the arm rest trigger is little weird, when i want my gun down ,i need to hit C twice or just wait it waste some stamina and rest,i noticed that gun down when SHIFT key holded without press forward,maybe SHIFT key can set to rest arm immediately and the C key is switch to trigger auto arm rest?

the cloth's Durability reach 0% become unrepairable ,there can be some replaceable part or frame to replace unrepairable cloth

the way of moving camera by hold RMB in 3rd person view is not like other shooter game i've played,i always move the reverse way then turn it back

this is some suggestion and this is nice potentially game ,Nice work!

• Angry
Reactions: Smirenka

DubstepLR

Dec 26, 2021
Indubitably!

Seriously though, that's literally months of development you are asking for. Possibly more with how far back in the queue alternative clothes probably are. I mean we'll get them eventually, but probably not soon and DEFINITELY not in the next patch.

Edit: For reference, the patches usually drop on pateron on or around the second of the month, which is next Wednesday.
yes, it's clear that it's not straight in the next version, but in fact this is not enough in the game since the clothes are all torn. There is a desire to replace it not with the same one but with another

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
can we have some box searching radar like FAR CRY 2's diamond hunt GPS?
it can be flash green light way or use the sound way
and location of box is randomly,maybe a box remain count ? like the target remain count
Sometime there are some box it did show item ui but nothing in there and without box open animation
is it purposely or just bug?
and the touch distance of the box and trador can be more shorter so have to keep eyes on nearby water
can all the box reset at same time when you hit the red circular target plate ?

can rain wash out face cum ?or a wipe out face cum move?
X key is masturbation ,it can be a way to defll some of cum in belly

hope there will be some poison mechanism like paralysis will slow down speed ,aim need more time or more stamina, aphrodisiac make struggle need to click more time ,bloom visual
starvation mechanism ?

the arm rest trigger is little weird, when i want my gun down ,i need to hit C twice or just wait it waste some stamina and rest,i noticed that gun down when SHIFT key holded without press forward,maybe SHIFT key can set to rest arm immediately and the C key is switch to trigger auto arm rest?

the cloth's Durability reach 0% become unrepairable ,there can be some replaceable part or frame to replace unrepairable cloth

the way of moving camera by hold RMB in 3rd person view is not like other shooter game i've played,i always move the reverse way then turn it back

this is some suggestion and this is nice potentially game ,Nice work!
for locating boxes and such, I will have similar thing on left hand, like a rader (cyberware mod)
yeah sometimes boxes generate no loot, and they open only if you loot something from them
red target will be eventually removed, so no more changes to it

for poison and paralisis, yeah I wll eventually add stuff like that, even now when ai hits you into unclothed body you get staggered like that

arm resting is changed now, it works a bit better, and simpler

cloth durability stays the same, but you can buy new clothes in dev build

Reactions: Deeplayer

FaerDear

Feb 9, 2019
This def has the potential. My 5 cents on the game.

1. For a realistic approach shooting feels fine, not perfect. Weapon without iron sights or scope is unpredictable and you can't guess where are you shooting.
2. Movement feels good, crouch and prone is lacking if you go for realistic approach, I hope in future enemies will also try to sneak on you if they spot you earlier using prone, crouch and environment.
3. Tentacles too annoying, I guess that's an issue only because it's the only (not) actual enemy in the game, hope you'll add more diverse enemies and not spam them on literally every 3 sqm in a future.
4. Inventory is hardly user friendly and doesn't fit the game at all, I hope it's a placeholder. Imho in a game like this S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Dayz or Tarkov inventory system would look very good, especially if you add separate clothing slots like in Cyberpunk, allow to repair them individually and make them add inventory slots (pockets), where it makes sense, also an idea - indestructible backpacks which helps storing your items.
Also status menu or some sort of menu where you can see what is happening to your character and for how long would be nice.
5. Horror part feels great already, even though there are no enemies yet there are sounds that can make you expect someone hostile nearby, that's a plus indeed.
6. Adult gameplay needs more attention if you actually want to make this game 18+, yes you can simply spam animations on every enemy and add a gallery, nobody would complain besides me I guess. I hope you'll make more interactions between player and environment with enemies, there are so much ideas how to make cool events and put some animations here. Hoping for more updates, I'll have an eye on this project, unfortunetaly I don't have the money to support it for a moment. If it stays actively updated for some more time, then I'll be happy to support. Mostly I liked the demo.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
What's in the game as of now? I really can't be bothered looking for 20+ targets in a tentacle filled zone if the only enemy in the game is said tentacle.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes