DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N:

Alright, well then it sounds like what it needed, is to downscale the texture resolutions. For some of the initial 4k games, they'd upscale a 720p, 4 times, instead of naturally do 4k. The reverse might be beneficial here, of downscaling the textures to reduce the load.

Or, you could convert the avatar mesh into sprites, and load different sprites at different intervals based on the conditions required. This would significantly reduce computational costs. A lot of older games would take 3d meshes and convert them to sprites to do things.

Or, you could look into how ID Tech 4 managed to do megatextures (a form of virtual textures) and how they managed to get them to be so well optimized. Like I think an entire level was one single megatexture, for like Wolfenstein the New Order, and it was quite well optimized despite being so big.

---

Well POV might be useful for providing lewdness, while still supporting a 1st person "style" of combat. I seem to recall skyrim doing something of the sort for melee/ranged combat, while having that POV ability.

---

Hmm. A picture of what you are referring to with the hips would probably help to explain your point better. We might be referring to two different things.

---

Do more things... like mantling? sliding? using cover effectively? flushing you out with grenades (FEAR style)? talking with eachother (FEAR style)? Getting grabbed by environmental hazards like tentacles?

---

Any plan for butt pregnancies, such as via oviposition?

---

As for pregnancy ideas:
-> Having her stumble/wince in pain, on occasion. More frequently, the more tentacles present.
-> Having them leave her body, requiring her to stop somewhere and push them out... and refusing to do so, causes penalties.
-> Having the occasional tentacle burst out, then slither back in.
-> Having the occasional egg slide out or get pushed out.
-> Having a larger belly slow her down, make it harder to crouch/get up, deactivate sprinting or jumping, kind of thing.
-> Having her hole remain permanently agape or agape for a period after sex.

---

Jackapp

May 31, 2017
Game is amazing so far, really gearing up to something special, hell it even already is.

I only hope the dev adds an arousal system in, maybe it could change how the struggle works against human enemies?

Too high arousal = struggle fuck? Struggle to escape while the character tries not to orgasm? Creampie or animation finish if you take too long? Who knows a guy can dream
All I know is I'll be happy with whatever Devolution does with this. 10/10

Jackapp

May 31, 2017
Jackapp; Specifically what do you like the most and what do you like the least?
The clothing destruction, attention to detail, animation quality, and most things about the game are excellent, don't think I've seen a higher quality unreal NSFW game around. Dev updates consistently and is 100% clear on things.

Not much to dislike honestly, what's there is a great base to add onto and expand from, not a fan of pregnancies or inflation or tentacles, but that's all just preferences and opinions. And there's options to turn it off.

I guess not a fan of the arm/leg stamina system, but with balancing it'll be fine. Not a nitpick type so I'm happy with what's there

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I use virtual textures because of udim workflow. Problem is in high enough resolution capture, on some pcs like mine it doesnt lag at all, on others its huge lag. otherwise everything uses mipmaps automatically

POV is still experimental, and I ended up not using it at all but can be a nice option for some h-scenes

hips fix is nothing extreme, just a blendshape thrown there, should be good enough for most people, I actually prefer 50% strength of it

otherwise, we can expect tons of gameplay changes in release 07, especially animated shooting enemies with ai, worked on them for 5 months already. still over the course of further development ai will get better more polished and will be able to do more things

Also tentacle pregnancy, parasites will make gameplay much more fun, more risk management etc...
tentacle pregnancy now that sounds like fun. I just hope this kind of stuff won't be too punishing.

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
from his twitter:
"Release 06 has new Gun Modding, Lootboxes, Trading,Inventory and Swimming implemented, as well as more polished NSFW featues, like Clothes wetness, Gape, Belly bulge effects."

And on the very first post here is also a video to it:

Reactions: Shaneride
Jan 20, 2021
Is there anything more than the 1 tentacle and masturbation animation?

Game runs like ASS, spent 15 minutes or so and found nothing other than un-shootable tentacles every 5 feet that just make me spam click the next button.

Also pressing esc resizes the game to a window for some reason, so theirs your dev feedback.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
from his twitter:
"Release 06 has new Gun Modding, Lootboxes, Trading,Inventory and Swimming implemented, as well as more polished NSFW featues, like Clothes wetness, Gape, Belly bulge effects."

And on the very first post here is also a video to it:
Lootboxes? Didn't know EA/Activision was getting into the adult visual novel business.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: Artix0 and srg91

Adeadagenda

Dec 29, 2018
It's interesting for sure, but nothing to it as of now. I'm also going to wait and see how it pans out.

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
The game doesn't run smoothly. The FPS are catastrophic. Optimization problem? Who encounters this problem?
FOR ME it was because it was set on ultra right when i started the game, i put it on medium and it was fine.

Reactions: Dyhart
3.80 star(s) 53 Votes