RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
There is none, at least not for free.
You need a certain file which you get for supporting the project.

If you want it for free, then you have to wait for the Dev to make it public in a few months.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Oh. So is this certain file in the mega link. Or does it require a patreon code to utilize the file.

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
FYI, User ID for uncensoring can only be acquired by being on a certain tier Patreon and join their Discord, which dispenses the ID using server's bot, in which you will also require the related key file in order for uncensoring user ID to work.

Before you ask, no, I got none of those. This is just the data written in the same place where the game file was released. Unfortunately, those giving you the link failed to mention this procedure in order to enjoy the full contents of its update. Apart from the newly added feature, you wouldn't see any new adult content.

It's unknown if shared key file and user ID can work, but out of respect to the Dev which also reading feedback off this thread, it's advisable that you should keep your privilege as a genuine supporter of the project and enjoy your rightful benefits.

But if you feeling generous or want to try out if sharing key file and ID can work, be our guest.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Well if it requires a specific key, then more than likely a key-generator could be assembled to crack it. But it would likely need a few sample keys to generate the algorithm.

But if I was a supporter, I wouldn't give out your specific key used. Simply because the developer likely has a list of authorized keys, and they'd easily be able to know who leaked it, by looking at the list of generated keys.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Well that pw works.

06 fixes some of my issues in my review, but not all of them. Like you can still have over 100% belly size, stage time is still often ignored and sometimes accepted (ie set to 50, and some scenes are 50 seconds, others are still at 5), and weather slowly resets back to normal.

However the addition of belly modifiers is nice, where you can set the size of the belly. Though would love the ability to add cum to body parts too.

Though new issues I saw were:
1. Sometimes the character avatar doesn't update its mesh with nude/belly and remains clothed.
2. If you set belly size to anything before the start of shooting, it gets all reset.
3. If you have eggs/tentacles at maximum, cum never increases and thus you don't get cum dripping anymore.
4. You can't set cum to 100% and have eggs/tentacles at any percentage. Design oversight perhaps?
5. Enemies keep shooting you even during sex.
6. There appears to be some level of head tracking, but it fails way too often, causing jerky head movements.
7. The lootboxes are a decent addition, but where is the inventory interface to see what things I have or not?

I think I know why I get uncanny valley with her. Its her hips. They are too small for the rest of her body shape, making her look top heavy with good legs/arms, but too thin on the butt, hips, and belly, causing her to look healthy otherwise, but in this area anorexic and gross.

It is a step in the right direction.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
Well that pw works.

06 fixes some of my issues in my review, but not all of them. Like you can still have over 100% belly size, stage time is still often ignored and sometimes accepted (ie set to 50, and some scenes are 50 seconds, others are still at 5), and weather slowly resets back to normal.

However the addition of belly modifiers is nice, where you can set the size of the belly. Though would love the ability to add cum to body parts too.

Though new issues I saw were:
1. Sometimes the character avatar doesn't update its mesh with nude/belly and remains clothed.
2. If you set belly size to anything before the start of shooting, it gets all reset.
3. If you have eggs/tentacles at maximum, cum never increases and thus you don't get cum dripping anymore.
4. You can't set cum to 100% and have eggs/tentacles at any percentage. Design oversight perhaps?
5. Enemies keep shooting you even during sex.
6. There appears to be some level of head tracking, but it fails way too often, causing jerky head movements.
7. The lootboxes are a decent addition, but where is the inventory interface to see what things I have or not?

I think I know why I get uncanny valley with her. Its her hips. They are too small for the rest of her body shape, making her look top heavy with good legs/arms, but too thin on the butt, hips, and belly, causing her to look healthy otherwise, but in this area anorexic and gross.

It is a step in the right direction.
belly size and pregnancy isgoibg to be completely overhauled,

avatar updates every 10 seconds, it causes stutter on sone pcs, in options set it to faster update

bew ai real human ebemies wont shoot you

head tracking seems to work fine, havent really seen too many issues except pov mode which will be fxed

inventory in latest build is used with Tab key

in latest dev build, hips are fixed later customizable hip thickness will be added too

Last edited:

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Thanks for the reply D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

1. Fair enough. I have suggestions for this if inclined to hear it, but won't bother if you don't.

2. If you use mipmaps for the avatar, it would probably stutter less. It is what Witcher 3 did, as all of its weapons are fully 3d modelled in the inventory, so if you have a lot of them, it causes stutters. But they managed to reduce it by using mipmaps while the item is in the inventory.

I'll try setting it to lower value to see if it solves it.

3. Yes, but the cardboard cutouts do.

4. It depends on the angle. If you get her to head track to the extreme available angle and move slightly past it, her head jerks back to the neutral position.

On that note: If you've managed to do a POV view in semi-first person (I'll call it 2nd person), couldn't you put the gun into that viewport as well?

5. I'll check to see if Tab works.

6. Define fixed? Do you mean the hip bone doesn't poke out, or some other issue that cropped up?

Anyway, keep up the good work. I'll try 06 again later and see if I notice anything else.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
And does that really matter? I mean, they are cardboard cutouts, they can't hurt you. Their only job currently is to magically destroy clothes by clicking menacingly. Don't worry about it ;)
4. It depends on the angle. If you get her to head track to the extreme available angle and move slightly past it, her head jerks back to the neutral position.
What did you expect? Her going full owl and going on an all-out 360° journey?

Sorry for being a bit sarcastic, but the game's development is looking solid and most issues you had, are imo mostly on you. (Belly size is basically adding all three other values without exceeding 100% btw)

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Nothing in the game can "technically" hurt you. Not even a tentacle ravaging your throat hurts you. However, the damaged clothing does affect the H-Attack calculations of tentacles, which can make your struggling attempts significantly harder to succeed.

I expected something akin to the face tracking in Girlvania. If you exceed the maximum angle, the female gradually returns to neutral. Its more of a natural shift back to the neutral position. Right now its jerky.

Most people don't notice issues because they are only focused on the boobs and butt. I play games both from a perspective of enjoyment but also from the perspective of a developer; when you play consciously, you notice things... many things that others either ignore or just bear with and accept. If you read most of the VERY positive reviews of the thing here, you'll notice that the reviews fixate entirely on the sex and are ignoring everything else. They don't even mention anything else, because that is the only thing that interests them. The rest of it is just noise.

As for belly size, I've had it exceed 100%. So it had at one point 165% belly size, with it broken down as 80% tentacles, 20% eggs and 65% cum. It is supposed to be 100% as say: 40% tentacles, 30% eggs, and 30% cum.

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
Thanks for the reply D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

1. Fair enough. I have suggestions for this if inclined to hear it, but won't bother if you don't.

2. If you use mipmaps for the avatar, it would probably stutter less. It is what Witcher 3 did, as all of its weapons are fully 3d modelled in the inventory, so if you have a lot of them, it causes stutters. But they managed to reduce it by using mipmaps while the item is in the inventory.

I'll try setting it to lower value to see if it solves it.

On that note: If you've managed to do a POV view in semi-first person (I'll call it 2nd person), couldn't you put the gun into that viewport as well?

5. I'll check to see if Tab works.

6. Define fixed? Do you mean the hip bone doesn't poke out, or some other issue that cropped up?

Anyway, keep up the good work. I'll try 06 again later and see if I notice anything else.

I use virtual textures because of udim workflow. Problem is in high enough resolution capture, on some pcs like mine it doesnt lag at all, on others its huge lag. otherwise everything uses mipmaps automatically

POV is still experimental, and I ended up not using it at all but can be a nice option for some h-scenes

hips fix is nothing extreme, just a blendshape thrown there, should be good enough for most people, I actually prefer 50% strength of it

otherwise, we can expect tons of gameplay changes in release 07, especially animated shooting enemies with ai, worked on them for 5 months already. still over the course of further development ai will get better more polished and will be able to do more things

Also tentacle pregnancy, parasites will make gameplay much more fun, more risk management etc...

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
POV is still experimental, and I ended up not using it at all but can be a nice option for some h-scenes
There is one thing I wanted to suggest on this and its making PoV to 3rd person able to be bound to a hotkey. Having to go into the options to change it is a bit jarring to the enjoyment of a scene.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes