Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
from his twitter:
"Release 06 has new Gun Modding, Lootboxes, Trading,Inventory and Swimming implemented, as well as more polished NSFW featues, like Clothes wetness, Gape, Belly bulge effects."

And on the very first post here is also a video to it:
Seems like most third person games out here inevitably turns into a budget clone of modded sims or modded skyrim/fallout. Really hope this gets something that makes it stand out among the others and if nothing else bethesda games smut mods are figuratively and literally a pain to install so at least this one is simpler to set up.

hkheung

Jul 6, 2020
hello DEVO great work !

just a 2 littles questions :

can we change the layout of the keyboard keys because I have an azerty keyboard and is the controller supported?

Ekwals

Oct 19, 2018
Not sure about tentacles (insects and slimes in the future as described) to each their own but game looks great. IMO zombies and synths would fit this type of setting. Considering supporting on patreon to see where this goes. GL in development

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
dariostop ; I think they put an uncensor code in every release. The reason they are "supporting the 06 release now", is because someone either:

1) Managed to crack their encryption on their .pak file, looked around in their uasset files and found the uncensor code.

2) Found a way to get around their encryption and read the password in another method. Possibly by seeing how the game utilizes the 05freeplay code for the 05 release, and such forth.

3) Used hex-editing/assembly to find the code. Not the most fun way to find things, but if you know what memory address a password is located at, then it saves a lot of time.

They likely don't want people doing any of these, so to avoid further messing around, they simply support it now, as if it was an official release, when it wasn't. Just making the best of a bad situation.

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
Dunno if this Question was asked, But is there any chance that it will be allowed to played in 3rd person?
instead of just 1st person?

Reactions: YHL

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Dunno if this Question was asked, But is there any chance that it will be allowed to played in 3rd person?
instead of just 1st person?
It´s been a while, but there must be a button (should be mentioned in the first room on the wall, before talking to that dude), that switch from 1st to 3rd person and also the ability to torn her clothes.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
If future updates made scenes loop indefinitely until the next button was clicked that would be awesome
Not sure, if this version also supports that (cheat section), but on that slide, you can maximize the stages and also change her bellysize.

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
I find this taxes my GPU far less than Wild Life, even though I only get about 30fps, so it's not that badly optimized.

About the game play, how do you clear the first person view of cum? I mean, it's a nice addition but it's a little silly that my game over is because I can't do anything with it blocking the only way to shoot.

Reactions: 246
3.80 star(s) 53 Votes