Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Yeah it's a collaborative effort under a strict license sheme, though epic gives also a lot back assimilating 3rd parties and freeing their tech for their purposes to the public (Engine Users).
It's a very powerful strategy overall

And you can say they stabilized Unreal in a pretty fast timeframe since that, which was mostly the work of 3rd party dev branches of Unreal before.

Especially 4.22 was a very important long needed change to get up to the best Outside Studio Branches
Without it Raytracing Performance also would have crawled on the floor by now and be not competitive with anyone else.

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N
You doing excellent work for your resources keep on and i hope you get a lot of support from here as well for your vision :)

Solid foundation
Solid ideas
Solid execution
Also Performance under the given current complexity criteria is very solid so far in the range of Under the Witch and i think that's a really good base to be positioned in :)

F95 Special: No one reaches Ivys Delta Squirt result yet ;)

And most important not your average Anime Art Style Kid look approach ;)

Another Bright Memory on the Horizon :)

Can't wait to see when you got to the first coherent level play and a full Demo Vertical Slice Mission :)

Im not so sure about your Tier Structure i think you should rather hit the mass and rethink it but it's not my decision to judge though i personally would have preferred some complete coherent functioning vertical slice before investing in that range.

Bright Memory set a very high bar in a very unexpected Vertical Slice out of nothing release

Not really a Fan of this Fake it before Make it super early releases, though the technical and artistic base so far is without a doubt solid executed.
Not to forget the yet unreached Delta Squirt Result yet.

There are so many things to explore in this Demo just started to understand the Cloud & Rain Simulation Logic Relation and it's visual result impact :D

It's a bit sad to see no drops falling on the ground and no water impact effects, no puddles, no real foliage interactions, no Specular changes, no skin water droops running like in Skyrim, Remember Me, Watch Dogs, GTA, Project Blue Moon, Wild-Life and so many more

The Environment Simulation Logic and Effects are still very flat.
Especially the Rain State seeing no Water impact that feels weird these days.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't expected it to have impact but knowing it could be done now is already exciting ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Yeah I'm liking it so far. Filled out the survey. But as I'm not a Patreon, I can't join the Discord nor do I want to join Patreon. I listed off all my gripes/changes in the survey. Not sure you want me to post them here or not, but anyway.

Will keep an eye on this one!

EDIT: Read some previous posts...

I does seem strange to me that you'd limit feedback on gameplay to just supporters. One can always filter out feedback from non-supporters, but preventing it altogether is pretty backwards in my mind. Some developers of Patreon have public-open Discords, but then have supporter-only channels (ie likkezg)

Having a third person mode seems like a wasted opportunity if you can't fight in it. Especially as the female has weird body proportions (too tall; 3.5-4 heads to the crotch) and bony hips (looks like she is half-starved) and no body sliders. Nice face though, and pretty pussy though. Also why does she move slower and more jerkily in TPS vs FPS?

Gunplay could be better, but it is a demo.

Censoring sex is not cool though. If you want ideas on good ways to use a paywall, I can give them, but forcing paywalls with censors, just leads to massive pirating. I'd be game to pay a one-time fee structure, to help support development, but not a fan of pay-per-month for the "possibility" of content vs "always guaranteed to get some new content to play" every month of payment.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimmeh

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Yep letting people pay extra for non Censor is a no go and shows your entire intentions and especially fear ;)
You disrespect this audience with it by pressuring them this is a no go.
And i really hope that many others wake up to understand this ;)

Last edited:

ProtoBit

Jun 25, 2020
Does anyone know the pak decryption key for this game, I've tried to extract it myself but I haven't managed to do it, has anyone else managed to get it?

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
Does anyone know the pak decryption key for this game, I've tried to extract it myself but I haven't managed to do it, has anyone else managed to get it?
Dev stares with murderous intent

0x9A4DA8D0844329EDC0D58CC75F3A356E9F50D6AC670AD9CCEE170A1CDADCC2CC

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Dev stares with murderous intent

0x9A4DA8D0844329EDC0D58CC75F3A356E9F50D6AC670AD9CCEE170A1CDADCC2CC
I looked through all the resources a week ago and came across a umodel error that the author does not want to fix, there are some problems with the virtual textures used on the character's clothes. :unsure:

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
I looked through all the resources a week ago and came across a umodel error that the author does not want to fix, there are some problems with the virtual textures used on the character's clothes. :unsure:
Which engine version are you using? Delta uses 4.26, that should normally fix the virtual texture issue.

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
If you can't view them in 4.26 or other engine overrides, then they won't work for Virtual Textures.
They aren't supported but some games can be bypassed by using over overrides.

Sunbay City was able to be overridden a while ago by using 4.22.

ProtoBit

Jun 25, 2020
If you can't view them in 4.26 or other engine overrides, then they won't work for Virtual Textures.
They aren't supported but some games can be bypassed by using over overrides.

Sunbay City was able to be overridden a while ago by using 4.22.
I just tried 4.22 but I couldn't get that to work, I got a different error
Code:
ERROR: assertion failed: Ar.Tell() == SkipOffset
I've exported the model so maybe I'll be able to get the textures a different way?

Jimmeh

Jun 20, 2017
I just tried 4.22 but I couldn't get that to work, I got a different error
Code:
ERROR: assertion failed: Ar.Tell() == SkipOffset
I've exported the model so maybe I'll be able to get the textures a different way?
Not with the current UModel, there might be a different branch that can extract VirtualTextures. For example there's one for mesh morphs posted somewhere.

The only other tool is Ninjaripper which is currently being worked on by blackmagic, It will have DX12 support in the future but until DX12 is implemented then I'm not sure of any other tools that can.

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Not with the current UModel, there might be a different branch that can extract VirtualTextures. For example there's one for mesh morphs posted somewhere.

The only other tool is Ninjaripper which is currently being worked on by blackmagic, It will have DX12 support in the future but until DX12 is implemented then I'm not sure of any other tools that can.
game on dx11 and I've already tried using ripper. It does not capture the texture of the character, not the body or clothing at all.

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
If you guys want to see how I made stuff or to make a tribute with ivy, I can later release some assets (it would take ages to actually use textures and apply them properly inside materials as its quite complex) but not right now as I focus on actual development, programming main sex animation framework, which should come with next update

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
If you guys want to see how I made stuff or to make a tribute with ivy, I can later release some assets (it would take ages to actually use textures and apply them properly inside materials as its quite complex) but not right now as I focus on actual development, programming main sex animation framework, which should come with next update
The only asset that we cannot get is the texture of her clothes) The rest, even the AES code will not save :devilish:
By the way. I want to propose to shorten her body a little, the torso itself is too long and not realistic, it is worth making it lower, but the proportions will be more like human ones, and not some kind of worm from of Man In Black.
f25fc267-4dfb-4267-98c8-c266b02c3f82_1.4b8bc3f18d7023a180eb5f5fa7dd8630.jpeg Ihh2QcZwZu.png

Last edited:

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
Even if I wanted to change it a bit, doubt that people would want to wait for just that for a month, would have to change literally everything with it. luckily tho it's not too far off from real ref related to height
1625936916826.png

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
hmm could be wrong camera FOV not matching the lense

Not many use Virtual Textures this efficient, it shows ;)

Last edited:

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
hmm could be wrong camera FOV not matching the lense

Not many use Virtual Textures this efficient, it shows
in this case it's not too much about using them efficiently, but rather utilizing Udim workflow, just for this clothes with destruction, there are over 40 4k textures, and it lets me manage it easier as it treats multiple UV tiles as one texture.
1625960378202.png

Reactions: Krosos
3.80 star(s) 53 Votes