DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Wild Life hasn't added any more tentacle scenes though in over 2 years. They claim that they will lose Patreon funding if they do.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
I think it is because, no matter how you try to sell it, tentacle sex always looks like rape. And as Patreon is really big on consent, they tend to crack down on anything that is clearly nonconsensual even if 3DX stuff; necrophilia, pedophilia, bestiality, and tentacles.

Nov 24, 2017
Nice first demo, here are some comments.
  • The adult animations for masturbation are some of the best I've seen for 3D, especially the interaction of the fingers with the vagina. Thumbs up.
  • Needs FOV adjustments. Some people like me are sensitive to this. Myself, I was starting to feel some nausea after a few minutes due to FOV being too narrow for me. Not a problem for this demo as it's so short, but would be a problem for me with longer play time.
  • Performance stats. Huge thumbs up, helped make sure I had it as close to 60 FPS as possible.
  • Keyboard rebinds would be helpful. Even if it's just an editable text configuration file for now. My left pinkie finger was broken in HS and wasn't set correctly, so using WASD becomes painful with extended use. I usually use RDFG because of this. Side benefit of that is it allows for more buttons to be used to the left of the movement keys. :)
Will wait to see how future updates go before offering more comments. Good work so far. (y)

Cumbledore

May 5, 2020
I want to be excited for this one, but the DRM thing is killing it for me. It just isn't a good sign to me.

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
I want to be excited for this one, but the DRM thing is killing it for me. It just isn't a good sign to me.
DRM seems to work pretty well with supporters, but pirates will need to wait for free demos while supporters are already playing it. Also, I will let my supporters vote if they want me to release pirated builds often or not, so hope they are generous and not selfish :D

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
Tentacles. They are usually difficult to animate. At least I've never seen a decent tentacle animation.
Hi, they are indeed very difficult task to do, Luckly I had quite a success with my custom tentacle animation rig, which helped me a ton while animating them. Later will post video of tentacle tech

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
DRM seems to work pretty well with supporters, but pirates will need to wait for free demos while supporters are already playing it. Also, I will let my supporters vote if they want me to release pirated builds often or not, so hope they are generous and not selfish :D
Calling this DRM is a joke can be broken in 5 sec ;)
Also calling this DRM for this use case is technically even wrong
Digital Rights Management has nothing todo with a forced Censorship.

It is pure Manipulation in the cases it's commonly used here not to protect anything of any Value
It's the same abuse as when Nvidia restricts certain functions via the Driver for different Hardware SKUs to force a certain buying behaviour.
And eventually it will be broken if you get on the wrong person, especially keeping on talking like this.

Overall that statement is in Computer History so cringe to read you don't ask someone, you will get pirated the best way to avoid it is to find consent in this community and measurements like what you call DRM will turn people off your side.

It doesn't matter if your Patreons gonna agree or not, especially they shouldn't accept this greedy behaviour on censorship tier forcing by any one calling himself ARTIST on Patreon and neither they should support that others be tried to be forced by this to support you.

"Pirated builds" are you trying to change the Universe ?

You showcase again another greedy Artist at work here, even calling you Artist is not easy anymore after all this nonsense talk.

Last edited:

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
A simple password isn't DRM, if it only affects censorship. The simplest DRM is a cd key. Without it you can't use the software at all.

Also anytime a developer releases a build it isn't a pirated build, unless they are doing it without the consent of other developers.

You can be as generous as you want but if you are too stingy, someone else will pirate it against your wishes. If you put out a regular release here, then no one will attempt to pirate it. Like the system Corta uses for their games, where they release a public uncensored version 2-4 weeks later.

Reactions: Krosos

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
The only people stingy are the pirates.
Considering the number of garbage games, or those that never get finished, are you seriously telling me you buy every game that you like? I tend to be very picky about those I buy, especially as most pictures from the games themselves are rarely of much use in the finding out about the game itself, they are meant to sell the game, not show you how crappy the controls are or how buggy as hell the quests or what not is.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Considering the number of garbage games, or those that never get finished, are you seriously telling me you buy every game that you like? I tend to be very picky about those I buy, especially as most pictures from the games themselves are rarely of much use in the finding out about the game itself, they are meant to sell the game, not show you how crappy the controls are or how buggy as hell the quests or what not is.
You can't overall never call them Full Games they're DEMOS mostly not even Vertical Slice State, going into this with the assumption of a GAME in a certain timeframe at a certain scope is CRAZY.
And most of these "Games" development never gonna end but you are buying into a subscription a episodic development adventure ;)
You supporting a Artist first and if he's good enough he can buildup a whole company from this but it will take years for the Product to finish.

It's not like Steam Early Access where most of the Games are in a advanced phase of development and only fine tuned and bug tested (fully financed out of own resources).
That's even just ahead it's the early dev phase just concept and some content ready, that gets slowly implemented and produced over a looooong time period depending on the final scope.

And at first you just rating the capabilities of 1 Artist most of the times ;)
Now he changed the lighting WOW
He fixed bugs in a DEMO, just think about that bug fixing in a Tech DEMO not even Vertical Slice :D

And most of the Times it's not even the Artist Content to begin with but mostly some marketplace assets thrown together.

He made not even sure that everything is well implemented before releasing this DEMO this already is something people should very very carefully think about.

I gave so many Feedback everything of this could have been finished already at DEMO release in the Runtime Logic and really it should have been.

I wonder if he even realized the Sniper SCOPE LENS BUG and saw it in my posted pictures ;)

The for me most impressive things on this Project:

- Lens Clearness in combination with the Lighting (Crystal Lens result) often goes lost very good GEN5 TAAU results.
- Character Genitals complexity
- Niagara Delta Squirt Result (well done, stable and unique for now)
- Most Texture Sharpness is pretty good (Cloth Textures extraordinary good) with some deviations not so good and braking apart (consistency problems)
- Animations good though way to low complexity to say anything more and how the hell can you forget a proper 3rd Person jump animation is still beyond me ?
- Nice Enemy Logic still have to see how this works out without just placeholders that move without any brain and with more complex animations
- Interesting Time of Day Blending

Biggest problem as in many other Projects

- Animations do not correctly adapt to the Terrain Height in 3rd Person Floor Contact is often totally bogus wrong (not a big problem for a project with mainly FPS Goals in this case)

If you want to play something in the sense of really "PLAYING" they're so many projects here in a much more evolved development stage then this low content count Tech DEMO

Last edited:

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
A simple password isn't DRM, if it only affects censorship. The simplest DRM is a cd key. Without it you can't use the software at all.

Also anytime a developer releases a build it isn't a pirated build, unless they are doing it without the consent of other developers.

You can be as generous as you want but if you are too stingy, someone else will pirate it against your wishes. If you put out a regular release here, then no one will attempt to pirate it. Like the system Corta uses for their games, where they release a public uncensored version 2-4 weeks later.
I will probably do a similar thing as you mentioned with the system Corta uses, probably, but maybe bit less often, Patrons want me to release free build here every 3 months. They know its going to get pirated eventually, but they don't want everyone to play what they paid for immediately.

Other people call id DRM, whatever the name is, its just a switch for SFW version so it can be streamed on youtube or twitch without fear of getting banned, and also something that will separate my patreon tier players without the need for separate game builds.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
If it is every 2-4 weeks, then people would usually be willing to wait. Longer than that, expect significant piracy. Very few people are willing to wait 3 months for something that probably isn't going to be worth waiting 3 months for. Now if you added like 1-2 hours of meaningful content, with 30+ sex poses, and such forth, maybe someone here might be willing to wait 3 months, but you aren't going to be able to do huge content updates like that.

It isn't DRM, it is censorship. They are very different. DRM prevents you from playing anything, without a valid key. Censorship allows you to play, but you can't see certain things.

But hey, do what you want. You just don't get to complain when things don't work out the way you want them to. The game looks interesting, but until there is a one-time fee structure I won't be supporting it... especially if the steam version has to wait 3 months to get the latest updates too.

I wish you the best of luck with it, but I'm not going to wait 3 months for micro-releases.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
That's what they not going to understand how fast this is slowly braking apart for them, as many more projects reached mature stages it will get harder for them to demand anything anymore ;)
And more and more will start to lough about these micro releases and shady tier strategies, time is running out.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 53 Votes