Cumbledore

May 5, 2020
DRM seems to work pretty well with supporters, but pirates will need to wait for free demos while supporters are already playing it. Also, I will let my supporters vote if they want me to release pirated builds often or not, so hope they are generous and not selfish :D
My main concern is what happens when or if it's finished, if it's still locked behind DRM at that point then it's a timebomb that might be rendered entirely unplayable in the future, at least uncensored that is.

halcyonpurge

Feb 7, 2019
@D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N
You doing excellent work for your resources keep on and i hope you get a lot of support from here as well for your vision :)

Solid foundation
Solid ideas
Solid execution
Also Performance under the given current complexity criteria is very solid so far in the range of Under the Witch and i think that's a really good base to be positioned in :)
It doesn't matter if your Patreons gonna agree or not, especially they shouldn't accept this greedy behaviour on censorship tier forcing by any one calling himself ARTIST on Patreon and neither they should support that others be tried to be forced by this to support you.

"Pirated builds" are you trying to change the Universe ?

You showcase again another greedy Artist at work here, even calling you Artist is not easy anymore after all this nonsense talk.
the tone shift in these messages barely a few weeks apart is staggering. this is all over... not wanting to play a censored build? bugs in a proof of concept project? patreon? i legit don't know with you. i wish the i'd made when i noticed this behavior was still here, because it's more relevant now than it was then. i don't think enough time has passed between the project being announced and today to declare whether it's going to be a scam, dead in the water, or whatever you might think.
And most of these "Games" development never gonna end but you are buying into a subscription a episodic development adventure
to be fair to you, this is probably the only correct thing you've said so far, and that's my biggest worry about the project as a financial supporter for the project. we have, so far, zero success stories of crowd-supported adult games like this one making it past the alpha stage, let alone a full release. i can see someone raising hell after several months, or a year, with no significant gameplay progress made, and they absolutely should - but six weeks is nowhere near enough time to introduce a huge content update for a solo developer when the pre-pre-alpha just made it out the door. that is not worth getting upset about. i'll save my fury for february 2022 if that's when the first prototype for humanoid enemies gets released.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
It's not absolutely that what i get upset about it's the way this works and so many of the manipulation going on here that upsets me.
His work is Solid and i like it doesn't mean i have to like the Personality behind it and it's Actions and not question motives for certain Actions and handling of situations he gets confronted with, if i go with a CEO i want to know the Person first, sometimes question about this raise later on based on these Actions and in the end they're part of the Leading capabilities to a successful outcome.

Last edited:

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
The only game I know of that completed itself and was Patreon funded is Alien Quest Eve. Most other games flop before reaching beta.

halcyonpurge

Feb 7, 2019
The only game I know of that completed itself and was Patreon funded is Alien Quest Eve. Most other games flop before reaching beta.
i initially included AQE as an example of a completed crowd-funded game in the first draft of my last post, but i think i had a smooth-brain moment and couldn't remember if it was a Patreon game or not

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Well the problem with Patreon development is that unless you plan on releasing another game soon after the current project, most developers are incentivized to do perputual development where you never complete it and you milk Patreon for as long as you can. As once you finish it, money will likely dry up.

xTheLaw

Jun 19, 2018
Even if I wanted to change it a bit, doubt that people would want to wait for just that for a month, would have to change literally everything with it. luckily tho it's not too far off from real ref related to height
She does look pretty elongated to me. The version with the shorter torso someone posted earlier looks much better. I know it would take time to fix it but getting the models right is pretty important for these types of games.

Maybe make a mockup and poll your supporters.
If you're ever gonna change something about the model now is the time do it. It'll only get harder the longer you wait.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Also, if you doubt people would wait a month for you to do mesh changes, why do you think that pirates would be willing to wait over a month for a release? Hell, even making pirates wait a month, isn't likely going to work as that is the system SplendidOstrich does and people regularly pirate his stuff. But for developers that release stuff publically uncensored after 2 weeks, tends to not get pirated. Which is the system Corta uses. Haven't seen their stuff pirated anywhere.

Very good tentacle rig, very flexible, and usable. You might actually be able to sell that rig for money and other lewd developers could use it in their own tentacle focused titles. Personally the tentacles are looking fairly tame... like a xenomorph who doesn't have a double jaw, no teeth and no claws. Still scary I suppose, if it dies nearby but heavily neutered. It doesn't look like they'll be doing any penetration, bulges, through sex, oviposition or impregnation, so dunno why you would bother with tentacles. As that is the stuff most tentacle lovers, love.

Reactions: dilphin

dilphin

Jul 17, 2021
Yeah if you sell or even share rig on Smutbase - that would be awesome! I would love to take a look on this closer.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
A pure tentacle game made with that rig would be pretty cool.

I do hope your project is a success. It looks interesting enough for a prototype.

Reactions: TJ412

ZeOXeR

Apr 12, 2020
I really hope you'll be able to bring this project at a decent level at least cuz all devs quit their projects very soon. The demo is great, I'll wait for more content (scenes, maps etc) and I really wanna feel that cyberpunk vibe once you reached that level, I'll consider support you once I'll see few good updates.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Impressive game from what i've seen so far. Any plans for F to F sex or F to M sex or just tenticale/monster sex?

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes