N3XUS_SH4DOWS

Oct 9, 2020
The future looks beautiful. There is art to be found here. And the Developers that built all these games....it is here you will find various Masters honing their skills through craft and love of some good looking boobies (y):):cool:

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N ;
Actually the body proportions are quite a bit off. A tall human female is 3 head lengths from chin to crotch; shorter human females are 2 to 2.5 heads to crotch. Your model is 3.5, which makes everything look weird.

If there was no sex component, no 3rd person camera, and no fan service, then I wouldn't want to wait a month for it. But as there is and seems to be a major thing for this game, I'd be willing to wait.

Your comparison of the real girl (in white) to your model is also off, as the human head is longer than it is tall (the back of the skull to the nose, is farther than chin to top of the head). So by comparing the two the real girl's head is tilted downwards, messing with your comparison proportions, making it appear okay, when it really isnt. Because if you look at the real girl, technically the top of her skull, is the roots, so if you measure from that point to her chin, you'll see that your proportions are way off.

I'll edit your image to illustrate my point.
edited.png
The two yellow lines indicate her actual head size, from chin to top of the skull. If you compare the size of her skull to your character's skull, your character's skull is 50% taller.

Reactions: Krosos

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Tough still hard to say exactly you comparing a virtual and a real camera here, you have to match them and their focal length and lens exactly

there are a lot of photos from the photographer which gives you a insight of how he works and also from this model in different setups, excluding manipulations though he seems to be not so hardcore on those rather only slight digital outside camera enhancements that change the raw output only a bit but you never know for 100% sure, without clean unmodified raw results you can only guess based on his style what he want to show to the observer.

Last edited:

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
By the way, the girl from the Fallen Doll game has exactly the same problem, her torso is also too long.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Estka
Unreals Internal solutions are overall more efficient if used wisely and the weights are tweaked well for your target goals

But they cant stand hold against DLSS and also other solutions but FSR is in its current evolution state only a solution if you want the really last drop of Performance of course it should be in (allways good to reach the last bit of system on the edge) but you shouldn't over-prioritize it it's another decision path (the last bit of Performance and Maximum reach).

Last edited:

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
Estka
Unreals Internal solutions are overall more efficient if used wisely and the weights are tweaked well for your target goals

But they cant stand hold against DLSS and also other solutions but FSR is in its current evolution state only a solution if you want the really last drop of Performance of course it should be in (allways good to reach the last bit of system on the edge) but you shouldn't over-prioritize it it's another decision path (the last bit of Performance and Maximum reach).
game currently uses temporalaa gen5 which does similar thing to dlss but with support of all gpus

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
yeah very impressed by those results also in motion, but it's very doubtful it will beat DLSS properly implemented especially everything above 1.8

And wee gonna see what will happen further though they're allready TSR improvements from 3rd Party developers incoming on their own Unreal Branches.

Last edited:

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Seems like an impressive list.

What are your plans for patreon-specific rewards? ie Censoring content and requiring patreon access to get it uncensored is a huge peeve among players. But having patron-specific rewards would help to encourage more patreon supporters. ie things like "golden" gun camos (those tend to be quite popular), or unique outfits, or cheat codes, or access codes to reach secret areas.

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
Seems like an impressive list.

What are your plans for patreon-specific rewards? ie Censoring content and requiring patreon access to get it uncensored is a huge peeve among players. But having patron-specific rewards would help to encourage more patreon supporters. ie things like "golden" gun camos (those tend to be quite popular), or unique outfits, or cheat codes, or access codes to reach secret areas.
I will indeed give them skins, but also a bigger opportunity to vote on new content, the ability to send me custom tattoos makeup or body writing to modify Ivy etc... then cheat codes indeed, and also earlier previews and HD prints. Talked with few Top class members and their goal is to support the game and help fund, not to gain any specific rewards. I already have User Id for that, so the same game build will have different features depending on patreon specific rewards.

Also, I will give all patrons builds earlier than free demo is available here.

Regardless of censoring, that was a fail of some uploader on here, he simply uploaded it without caring/knowing that he uploaded a censored version without providing User ID. Censored mode will be convenient feature to allow game to be later put on steam/or stream it.

Reactions: HazardFern

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Probably will, but it is a very early prototype, so there is that.

Question with Patreon rewards: Will buying it on Steam give you access to the same rewards? Or will you have to pay extra via day-one (shudders) DLC for that?

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes