MrDrew

Apr 28, 2020

but unfortunately both links are dead due to high demand, if someone can download upload to other file exchangers.
Try now. I'm currently downloading it. Too many people downloaded it within 24 hr and needed reset but both links are working now

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
This is a weird situation indeed, from what I have seen currently both links are working.

usually someone would report new version of the game and admins would upload to different sites for the ease of user downloads.

I pulled the game down a day or two ago and notified admins via "report" button for an updated version with link and all. My request has been denied.

ItsMeOutsider

Jul 1, 2017
I don't know the dev's policy on reuploading links so if I'm not supposed to do that just let me know and I'll kill the link

The uncensor is on dev's twitter

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
I don't usually have high hopes for adult-themed FPS/TPS, but the potential has always been there and this could put to shame those that already exist.
I'm especially impressed by the medical system for enemies, it's rare that even contemporary shooters embrace the notion that getting shot might actually impair the target's function, without straight up killing or incapacitating them.
Other notable features are gunplay related, and again, rare in contemporary FPS; the reddot behaving like a reddot, an actually magnified scope instead of just a zoomed in view, and bore-offset being a thing, at least when hipfiring with the laser.

For criticism, I'm not a fan of how the struggle system works. The player manually advancing the scenes seems a bit off - imo it should be automatic, but with the option to skip to the next stage, and/or the entire animation.
It's also not clear to me how my clothes keep getting damaged - is it that I'm in line-of-sight of an enemy that's supposed to have a ranged attack?

Well, I'm interested to see where this goes. I hope for more variety in the tentacle animations, there's not exactly an abundance of 3d ones especially in games.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Well I really hope they make it as a third person shooter, because there is a major disconnect between the FPS and TP stuff. In FPS mode, movement, camera, and gunplay is extremely good, but then you switch to TP, and the character moves stiffly, camera controls is janky, she doesn't turn as quickly or react as fast, and she needs to accelerate up to top speed. Her proportions in TP is also off; dev is aware of it, but doesn't have plans to address.

Right now the sex feels tacked onto, a good FPS. There is a lot of innovation with the FPS combat, which is refreshing to see, but seems like it is being put on the backburner to focus on the iffy sex system.

It is however nice to see that they "currently" changed their stance on making us pirates wait 3 months for a release, to waiting 2 weeks.

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
I don't know the dev's policy on reuploading links so if I'm not supposed to do that just let me know and I'll kill the link
Mega
The uncensor is on dev's twitter
Thanks for the link, Google is a disgusting service, 2-3 people downloaded and that's it, even making a copy doesn't work anymore, tk. just a shortcut to the file is created, not a copy on your cloud.

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
I will post here soon too, unfortunately, I don't have much luck uploading on most of hosting sites so far and I'm focusing on development. (human enemy models/rig in progress) I will ask mods or someone to help out with that.

Also might as well post free builds every month (1 release delayed) so will post here in 2 weeks (links are not so overloaded already so its available to play right now)

related to comments:
1. I already wanted to change struggle system a bit, more like spamclick style, but I had voting and most people liked it as it is. I still might change it tho.

2. Sex framework is still in early stage, now it's set to manual moving stages (somebody wants it longer, somebody wants to instantly skip to next stage) later I can set it to auto progress or make option for it.

3. Those targets have timer on them, it simulates as they were shooting, (so you are correct, its ranged attack) obviously later I will replace those targets with real enemy models. They still even as targets can damage your clothes so its more fun right now.

4. walking in 3rd person is sort of janky a bit, it does feel too smooth and not responsive enough, I will address that

5. At the moment, there certainly is disconnection between 1st and 3rd person view. It will get better overtime, however I can already tell that adding sex features like locational cum, wetness, belly expansion, bulges drop fps in 3rd person view, and later when I add customization, it will get even worse. Thats why core combat gameplay is handled in 1st person view. It was main idea all along as main optimisation, and have more freedom with 3rd person character performance

Proportions were already checked, they match to reference really closely, maybe arms are a tiny bit smaller. but its more than good enough and I'm happy with them, so that case is closed
1629239058456.png

Otherwise I'm glad you guys like fps mechanics/controls/shooting, already polised it so every small change to weapon modding will be noticable and will affect gun handling/feel

also from survey looks like 90% of people have no problem with game performance/graphics and only few minor bugs are included, which is good

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Proportions were already checked, they match to reference really closely, maybe arms are a tiny bit smaller. but its more than good enough and I'm happy with them, so that case is closed
Just make the waist and hips more compatible with life, she doesn't seem to have more than half of her ribs. Also, if you are a fan of skinny anarexic women, then you should reduce her breasts, similar to your example on the left.

Performance has become much worse than the very first build, my computer is not the worst, but I don't even see 60 stable frames in an empty room (ryzen 5 3600/32 ddr4 / gtx 1060)
It made me laugh that tentacles can catch a character and rape in general somewhere deep under water, the last stage is exactly compatible with life, it's time to lie on your back under water.
The mini-game for freeing from tentacles seems to be designed for some genius or someone who always has a screenshot button at hand, it is impossible to remember so many numbers.
The character still floats in the air rather than walking on the ground, looks very bad. Better take the time to get started with basic movement and shooting than making those useless tentacles and ripping clothes.

Last edited:

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Yeah, the height of the character is fine I guess, its the hips that I have biggest gripes with. Healthy women, shouldn't have bones poking out in the hips area. The only bones that should poke out, are shoulder blades, ribs, knees, and elbows.

Yeah performance is also getting worse on my end. The first build I got a stable 60, now it is hovering between 30-40. Certainly playable, but noticeable performance drops.

Yeah, my memory, can at best remember 5 numbers, before I start to forget positions. It also isn't that great of a struggle system. I don't like QTEs sure, but the memorization game is actually worse. Different ways to handle struggle:
-> If you struggle you take 20 (out of 100) health damage and then escape. If you don't have the health, you cannot struggle and are captured instantly.
-> Have limited knives, that allow to get out of a struggle instantly. Run out of knives, you can't struggle. Similar in idea to shivs from Last of Us 1.
-> Requires you to have sufficient stamina to escape. Stamina could be used then for running or struggling, and a struggle depletes you of 50 (out of 100) points of stamina. If you run out, you are captured, otherwise you escape.

Hopefully anal tentacles will come soon.

Reactions: Demon1911

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
Performance will definitely go down, on release 01, I squeezed every frame out of it, with no more room to further optimize, so now when I will add stuff in, it will slowly go down. Especially I worry when I add customization on Ivy, it will get noticeable hits when she covers most of the screen.

related to minigame, I set it up so everyone can hit around 5 numbers, and if you get too good at it, it will get harder so you plateau on avg 5 buttons. Overall difficulty/struggle and such is least finished since with further updates it will change drastically. atm Im just focused to make things work, there were about million things that would get you stuck, not be able to struggle, or other weird bugs

bmn2021

Mar 7, 2021
Can anyone re-upload to somewhere other than Mega? I keep getting the "in-browser storage for MEGA is full" error and now I've somehow exceeded the transfer limit for my IP address

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
Can anyone re-upload to somewhere other than Mega? I keep getting the "in-browser storage for MEGA is full" error and now I've somehow exceeded the transfer limit for my IP address
links on my patreon should not be overloaded anymore you can probably download it there

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
Outside of maybe making the hips a little wider, I personally have no issue with the model at all. Probably won't change a thing once customization comes around ;)

I'm not a huge fan of the struggle mini game at the moment, but I'll probably just give up most times anyway unless there's a gameplay penalty for it.

A thought I had that would be cool is if there were a visual way to show the struggle with the characters changing. Like, the more the enemy is winning then the more aggressively they're holding, groping, etc. With the current system, it could just be at different percentages of the enemies meter, like 25% increments. It could be done with the character as well to show she's got the upper hand, though this might be tough with the current competing percentages.

I noticed that the enemy's bar was determined by the amount of clothing there was, but I didn't know how this translated to when you lose the struggle. Even at close to 100%, I wasn't sure whether I'd lose with one failure or more. And I wasn't sure how things translated to the character's percentage. I'm guessing it's based on the amount of correct numbers you clicked, but it's hard to tell. On top of that, her percentage didn't seem to update at the end of every round.

Rather than the percentages, maybe it could just be tick markers that indicate how many times you have to succeed a full set of numbers and either the amount of ticks or number you have to press is determined by how much clothing you have. It could be a simple majority of successes to win.

Like:
100% clothing remaining
00000 (5 ticks to succeed with 2 completed successfully; FAILURE)

-and/or-

Only needing to get 5 numbers in the sequence to succeed a struggle

<25% clothing remaining
000 (3 ticks to succeed with 2 completed; SUCCESS)

-and/or-

Needing to get 10 numbers in the sequence to succeed a round.

The difficulty of the struggle could be affected by both clothing and the game difficulty as well. Maybe clothing determines ticks and difficulty determines numbers per sequence (Easy keeps the numbers at 5 in the sequence, normal has 8, hard has 10)

And as for the animations so far, rather than have a button on screen that you have to click with your mouse, it would be nice to have a keybind to progress the animation. Since 'x' already brings up the masturbation animation, maybe you could use that to also forward whatever sex animation there is. (i.e. masturbation, tentacles, etc.)

I know there's a lot there and these would add a lot more work, but I just thought I'd share.

Dec 3, 2020
I didn't get very far before the stupid amount of tentacle monsters that you can't kill made moving anywhere annoying. They can hit you from 500 miles away, too.

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I already started reworking struggle as I wasn't too happy with it, it will be more button mashing styled as is standard, but with some tactics whereyou chose between escaping and struggle against h-attack, while clothes will be damaging constantly until escape.

There will be penalty as if you get too much filled with tentacles or monsters, you will be sort of "wanted" for spreading monster seed. also giving up saves clothes damage at the cost of not having chance
I didn't get very far before the stupid amount of tentacle monsters that you can't kill made moving anywhere annoying. They can hit you from 500 miles away, too.
right now tentacles are the main enemy monster so it's lots of it, in the current dev build it's a bit less of them and also are much easier to kill. later in game they will be sparse only if you don't pay attention to water.

Enemies in clear weather indeed can shoot you from distance, even tho their timer ticks slower depending on distance

overall difficulty will be changed a lot in future, and currently is adjustable in menu

Reactions: HazardFern
Nov 24, 2017
The only game I know of that completed itself and was Patreon funded is Alien Quest Eve. Most other games flop before reaching beta.
There's a few others (Pyorgara is on Patreon and has a few finished games, for example), but it is pretty rare.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes