RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
THE INVENTORY IS TOTALY EMPTY NO MONEY OF SOME SHIT STOP YOUR FUKING JOKE THE GAME IS BROKEN BECAUSE FIRT TIME PLAY IT IF IT KEEP SAY NO SPACE OR IT'S EMPTY SO THE GAME IS MOTHER FUKING BROKEN FUCK THIS BULL SHIT MOTHER FUKING GAME
Of course you cant buy shit, because you do not have money with you to buy it with. I know, it can be hard to know how the whole "exchanging money for services" thing works if you cant even operate you keyboard correctly.
Honestly, we would take you more serious if you would not only use Caps lock and use proper punctuation.
I tried to help you. Yes, I may have not been the nicest about it, but you where not giving me much to work with to begin with except some incoherent rambling. And since you did not decide to learn a lesson I will leave you with this:

It works for every one but you, which means that the problem is most likely not the Game, it is You.
Or like one of my former Instructors liked to say: A machine is just as smart as the person that is using it.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
i found some in store but they dont appear anymore
Ooooh! The armor, yes, sorry XD
I was thinking that you talk about the customization, like eyes, breast size, hair,...
But yes, about the customization of your clothe and weapon, you can find some in the map, on the ennemy, in some chest, orwith the vendor

hotgrill103

Apr 20, 2022
Ooooh! The armor, yes, sorry XD
I was thinking that you talk about the customization, like eyes, breast size, hair,...
But yes, about the customization of your clothe and weapon, you can find some in the map, on the ennemy, in some chest, orwith the vendor
no, I was talking about thingies that unlock sliders in character customization menu, I found some, I bought some but they stopped appearing in a game

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
no, I was talking about thingies that unlock sliders in character customization menu, I found some, I bought some but they stopped appearing in a game
Yes, it was the armor ...

Depend of your difficulty in the game... Wich one did you take?
The best armor in the game is near the Delta zone (where it was super darkwith some growlth)
There, you can find a door with "DNA Scanner" (or finding the hidden entrance) and you got a merchant there, you can buy the best one for the moment

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
I think you are mistaken, there is no Character Customization in this Public Release (Release 9).
Now if you are talking about one of the newer, Supporter only, Releases then please report you problem in the Proper channel of the Devs Discord, since the Dev does not check in on this thread that often and we clearly can not help you.

phantrucdiep

Oct 12, 2017
Download for Releaseversion 11:

Beware, this is only the SFW version unless someone shares his/her patreon/subscribestar code.
the link has viruses maybe, i hope it's just a link u find from somewhere, not upload by u :rolleyes: my browser blocks it and my malwarebyte blocks it too, idm can gets it but not show how many GB, that's a bad sign when downloading something.. malwarebyte's good and it saved me manytime, i'll believe it.. it never block anything uploaded by dev or supporter on this f95 website :censored:

• Angry
Reactions: LDV

DubstepLR

Dec 26, 2021
I guess now we are waiting for the 12th one here in a year:ROFLMAO: I think it has lost all sense to post the 10th version.
the topic can be closed for a year :coffee:

• Angry
Reactions: BigJohnny
3.80 star(s) 53 Votes