malicardy

Feb 6, 2019
As much as I want to support the project the cost is just too high compared to the rate of development.
I want the project to succeed, but having contributed over $200 already I had to cancel my subscription. Good luck to the dev! I'll gladly buy the game when it's out but I can't financially justify an ongoing payment.

Reactions: edhorren

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
First time I can confidently say the gameplay is actually enjoyable. It's easy to forget about the adult content, especially when it is so lackluster. The gun modification system was really cool. I fucking hate the tentacle monster, ruined map traversal for me. So goddamn annoying. I wish there were more enemies like zombies or dogs and maybe some more urban environments. Anything to avoid water.

ZEPAR26

Oct 18, 2020
there are absolutely no viruses in my files I publish to supporters, mods upload my published free builds here on other filesharing sites but I assume no viruses either since everyone would spam it in comments
I saw v11 on another site and wondered if it was true

your game is very nice btw

Knuckel

Jan 30, 2018
Wow. I'm impressed with the speed of development with this game. It's always refreshing to see devs that actually care and put time into their games instead of letting it be a passive money maker with no new content. Kudos.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
MY INVENTORY IS EMPTY AND MESSAGE SAY THERE NO SPACE FUKING BROKEN GAME BULL SHIT
Congrats, you are number seven, or was it eight? Anyway, don't worry, others will continue to fail at noticing the fact that money has a weight to it, meaning that an infinite amount of money will have a infinite weight.
So, if you have an "empty" (it is not, there is money in it) inventory and cant buy stuff, then turn the infinite money Cheat OFF. I know it is hard to pay attention to the game you are currently trying to cheat in, but that does not mean that it is broken, just because the button does exactly what the label says it will do.
Also, please turn off caps lock, it makes me want to give you the annoying voice of an angry 9 year old, every time I read it.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
Don't bother... Nobody read anything here, for after coming in the comment section and complain about it..
Lets not do that, remember the last time we did that and the guy went of bitching that no one would anwser his questions.

Tough it made for quiet the good laughs

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
First time I can confidently say the gameplay is actually enjoyable. It's easy to forget about the adult content, especially when it is so lackluster. The gun modification system was really cool. I fucking hate the tentacle monster, ruined map traversal for me. So goddamn annoying. I wish there were more enemies like zombies or dogs and maybe some more urban environments. Anything to avoid water.
Well, then rejoice, I have it on good authority that the Dev is nearing the completion of the new map which, among other things, will include the outskirts of an mega city with everything you need for some Urban CQC. You will also be happy to hear that you will not encounter the tentacles on that map, as long as you do not go into the radiation zones.
Also, the new animations (for the Tentacles) are being finalized and some other monsters are waiting in the wings to get animated, but that might take some time, seeing how the Dev is still having problems getting animators to join the project, that are actually good and quick.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Lets not do that, remember the last time we did that and the guy went of bitching that no one would anwser his questions.

Tough it made for quiet the good laughs
I'm sorry, I was just a little... disillusioned But since you pay for the game, what about the new animation with the new colleague of the guy who takes care of the game?

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Like Einstein once said, there are only three things that are Infinite:
Space
the inability of people to think when using the Infinite money Cheat
the power of copyright lawyers

I might have edited the quote for comedic purposes.
The inability of people who don't fucking read*

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
And, while I am at it, I actually have a question about the development for once. I know, I know, who are you and what did you do with the real RisenKill?.
Anyway, while reading up on traps (on, not that kind of traps!) that where used by hunters and Militarys over the centurys I started to wonder, wouldn't a post apocalyptic Society, that has to fight of all the horrors of the radiated and very horny wastelands employ some kind of traps to defend its citys?
I mean, yes, there already are checkpoints and walls all over the place, but those would require energy and personal to man and maintain. And lets be honest, if company's love one thing, then it is spending as little money as possible for a task. So it would not be that far off to think that they would use mines and smart traps to defend long stretches of wall and hard to reach to reach places. So did the GDR (German Democratic Republic aka East-Germany) at the Berlin wall and the inner German border. Granted, the only smart thing about those where the engineers that came up with it and it was made to keep people in, not out, but still it is a good example of how a modern-ish nation would defend its borders, while employing as few people as possible.
Now granted, its not great of the Gameplay to just randomly explode while sneaking around and even while Gamers don't look up, they will also not spend all their time checking what they are stepping on. So my Idea would be for the traps to be of the mobilizing or warning type. Some examples:
A bounding-binding mine:
Inspired by the German S-Mine (aka Bouncing Betty) it would jump up, after getting stepped on, but it would not explode into shrapnel but rather into some kind of net/ mechanical binding that would keep the player in place. You would have to do some button mashing to escape before someone comes by for some sexy time.
A flare mine:
Easy and cheap, once triggered it will send up a flare with a whistling sound that will alert any enemys that are in the area to your presence. Also, it could illuminate the area for a short time, if you are raiding at night.
A bukkake mine:
Like the name suggests, it will blast you with a liquid that will impair the players vision. After all its their fault for not bringing any tissues.

Those are just some Ideas, I would like to hear your Ideas/ feedback about this.

Last edited:

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
[..]But since you pay for the game, what about the new animation with the new colleague of the guy who takes care of the game?
Well, it kinda went straight through the player character ;)
Apparently the new guy has delivered but he has a day job, so Devolution had to do the finer detailing and some touching up. dont know if he will continue on the project though.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Well, it kinda went straight through the player character ;)
Apparently the new guy has delivered but he has a day job, so Devolution had to do the finer detailing and some touching up. dont know if he will continue on the project though.
So, with the new release (release 12 for patreon)
You don't have the new animation?

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
So, with the new release (release 12 for patreon)
You don't have the new animation?
Yes, we do. Like I said, it goes straight through the Character.
Though I do not think that a tentacle tastes that good after choosing that route to get to your mouth, if you know what I mean. But at least it will have taken care of any constipation you had before hand.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes