Squaaam

Jan 2, 2022
Is there anyway to see the change logs or some sort of preview for versions after this, most things (including previews...) are locked behind a paywall on Patreon and Subscribestar. I don't mind paying for products, but not previews, lol.

Reactions: Iucif3r

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
fixed the metadata issue, just waiting on seeders now. cheers
there should always be seeders, cause we seed em all with our seeding machines.

i hope ya using a proper torrent program and not something ancient like utorrent :unsure:

JJFierce1

Aug 6, 2020
This game is just stupid at this point. Shooting is useless (first bullet always disoriented main character) not much sex scene (one with water monster couple with solders). Make a preview room where we can do all we want wihtout gameplay limitation.

Reactions: edhorren

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
This game is just stupid at this point. Shooting is useless (first bullet always disoriented main character) not much sex scene (one with water monster couple with solders). Make a preview room where we can do all we want wihtout gameplay limitation.
pretty sure calling the game stupid won't make the dev do what you want, even if I agree with you

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
Not sure what "For each release month" means. It makes sense that each release has its code. My question was regarding a monthly pay... new updates are not monthly. So basically, is it a monthly subscription?
It's a monthly subscription. But you can just cancel your subscription, and only resubscribe on the times that there's an update, if you want to actually get something each time you pay.

Reactions: edhorren

Squaaam

Jan 2, 2022
It's a monthly subscription. But you can just cancel your subscription, and only resubscribe on the times that there's an update, if you want to actually get something each time you pay.
Which is what I am probably going to do, but my problem is that there is no info about what has changed from this version (v9.2) up until the newest (v12). I don't want to pay just to find out that almost nothing has changed in a few updates, thats why I wish there was more transparency with the updates.

Squaaam

Jan 2, 2022
Which is what I am probably going to do, but my problem is that there is no info about what has changed from this version (v9.2) up until the newest (v12). I don't want to pay just to find out that almost nothing has changed in a few updates, thats why I wish there was more transparency with the updates.
So is that a no. No one knows what the newer versions have in store? I might bite the bullet and pray about 6months of updates is worth it ig.
If i do, ill let everyone know what the deal is!

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
So is that a no. No one knows what the newer versions have in store? I might bite the bullet and pray about 6months of updates is worth it ig.
there is quite a change from 9 to 12, new map new vehicle, visual modifications, cyberware, xanimations, gun handling,
also lately I usually posted updates every two months (larger changes that made game unplayable in the middle of development cycle) so you can count them as work worth of two versions

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Like I said, and other said... The changelog for 10,11 and 12 are on this discution channel, we post them everytimes... Dude, come on!

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
So... For everyone who can't use the search system for seeing the changelog... There it is

Changelog 10.1 and 10.2

Changelog for 11
RELEASE 11.0 PATCH NOTES

Main big changes:
- new driveable vehicle with custom made physics - hoverbike
- new map - city outskirts
- cyberware overhaul
- ivy nude pose change on mood
- modified gun recoil
- new corporate helmets designs
- ivy cyberware hand with dissasembling animations
- vegetation planes generated on gpu grass to block ai vision
- gpu instanced crowds walking
- new optimized huge buildings for city
- new gun holding based on stock foregrip and handguard
- front sights possible to mount on upper receiver
- short barrels that gets stuck on corners less
- small ui on side for AI stats and name/factions
- new optimized ambient bound lighting for interiors
- scan now shows blood and enemy trails
- overhauled new game start screen with difficulties settings
- dynamic ambient music that adaps to gameplay

Many other fixes, quality of life improvements, changes:
- too many
Changelog for 12
RELEASE 12.0 PATCH NOTES

Animations/characters:
- new tentacle adult animation set
- new animations for cyberware
- Ivy eye pupils change size based on light
- liquid textures for Ivy's eyes
- improved genitals and boobs for Ivy

New locations on city outskirts map:
- cyberpunk vertical city street with market
- pumping station with pipe bridge and corporate checkpoint
- urban zone outside city
- area near city flooded with trash
- main city bridge + rail bridge
- storage area under city bridge
- extraction bunker area
- grasslands in front of city
- underground city tunnels

New tutorials:
- Ivy modification menu
- ammo types
- cyberware and radial menus

Gameplay:
- ratio of money/weigh,volume for items in inventory
- remade gun recoil system
- cyberware system fully remade
- radial menus for quick cyberware and items use
- cyberpsychosis system
- hallucination monsters haunt Ivy
- AI now look aroudn corners better
- subsonic ammo working properly with suppressors
- improved leaning where Ivy can push against walls
- enemies now can see Ivys legs under cars
- usable items now have sounds
- improved makeup apply and ruining system

New items:
- neurosuppressant inejctor and pills
- stamina injecktor
- makeup remade and more quality variations
- subsonic ammo

Other:
- surfaces now react more to rain and get wet
- changed flashlight bounce light
- delta emission areas have better toxic air effect
- improved grass terrain normals to match 3d grass normals
- distant objects disasppear by their size to improve performance
- added no psychosis effect and ifninite cyberware energy cheats

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
We are sorry that we live in different time zones as you and that we got lives that demand us to not spend the whole day in front of the Computer, waiting for someone to fail at using the Search function. To be honest, I saw your first post but I decided against replying, since I was about to go to bed at that time and I wanted to see if you would do the thing you are asking others to do for you yourself (as in using the Search bar to see if something was already posted in this thread that would awnser your question), once you got tired of waiting. Clearly I was wrong.
Again, I am very Sorry for expecting that of you, so from now on I will continue to tell people to use the Search bar in the most sassiest and assholey ways I can think of, when they ask a question that has already been asked an answered multiple times in this thread.
Have a nice Day.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
We are sorry that we live in different time zones as you and that we got lives that demand us to not spend the whole day in front of the Computer, waiting for someone to fail at using the Search function. To be honest, I saw your first post but I decided against replying, since I was about to go to bed at that time and I wanted to see if you would do the thing you are asking others to do for you yourself (as in using the Search bar to see if something was already posted in this thread that would awnser your question), once you got tired of waiting. Clearly I was wrong.
Again, I am very Sorry for expecting that of you, so from now on I will continue to tell people to use the Search bar in the most sassiest and assholey ways I can think of, when they ask a question that has already been asked an answered multiple times in this thread.
Have a nice Day.
Oops, sorry that I respond to them... But this kind of person don't listen except quand tu leurs donnes la réponse qu'ils veulent, I think it's time that we create some shitty paint montage for "how to use the search tool on F95"

Jackapp

May 31, 2017
D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N Hey, is there any type of arousal system planned for the club or at all later on in development? Or a change of clothes and shoes for that side of the game in the future? Not sure if you still have the club stuff planned or not. Thanks

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes