RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
so uh, whats new in 0.92? lazy to search for it, TL;DR would be appreciated! :d
TL;DR: there is a Search bar at the top of this page, its quicker at finding what you are searching for, than asking for someone to do the work for you even though people asked for the exact same thing Yesterday!

Also, by using the search-bar, you will not run into A--holes like me, that get pleasure from telling people to stop being Lazy and to put in some effort themselves. Its not an kink, its a mental illness, my mental illness, so I get tho choose the coping mechanism... Where was I? Oh right, Lazy people...

Also there is that first post in this thread, you know, the one with the download link and the pretty pictures and that gif of dat ass? In that post is a spoiler field under the Headline: "Changelog", if you take a look at it you will notice that after clicking on it and scrolling down you will find something very obvious.
One would think that people, that get here after noticing that there was an Update, would pay more attention to the first post they see after clicking on it in the "latest Update" section, right?

DarijusTheM

Jan 24, 2019
do i only one getin not enough space in inventory at start of game tryed to use cheats and got this and my inventory just few items any hell or i did miss somfing?

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
always no heels?
Sorry, still no heels.
do i only one getin not enough space in inventory at start of game tryed to use cheats and got this and my inventory just few items any hell or i did miss somfing?
No, you are not, you are the third person that decided to start the game off by using Cheats the first thing they do, then noticed that they fucked up and decided to ask for help here, but don't worry, you will not be the last.
Anyway:
Turn off the Infinite Money Cheat and drop all the money in the stash box in Base.
Money may not necessarily grow on Trees but it still does take up space and weights something, so a infinity of it will take up that same amount of space and weight.

Reactions: DarijusTheM

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Sorry, still no heels.

No, you are not, you are the third person that decided to start the game off by using Cheats the first thing they do, then noticed that they fucked up and decided to ask for help here, but don't worry, you will not be the last.
Anyway:
Turn off the Infinite Money Cheat and drop all the money in the stash box in Base.
Money may not necessarily grow on Trees but it still does take up space and weights something, so a infinity of it will take up that same amount of space and weight.
My tough about that is... In the futur, will there be a way to increase what we can carry? I imagine with "add-ons"?

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
My tough about that is... In the future, will there be a way to increase what we can carry? I imagine with "add-ons"?
There is no real need to in my Opinion, since there are the Drones in the Raid Zone that can be used to transport stuff back to base, where it gets stored in the Stash. It is very much possible to clear out all the loot boxes on the map by using the drones.
My normal routes usually take me to the area of the drone spots when my Inventory gets full (I usually only bring as little as 30 rounds of ammo and 1 med kit to the raid so that can take some time), I will call in the drone once I get there, empty my inventory into the Drone, kill and loot everything in the direct vicinity, put all the loot that you do not need into the drone and send the drone home. I will repeat this until everything is looted or i have filled every drone up, after which I make my way to the extraction point.

But yes, something like a Backpack or a small robot dog, like the one made by Boston Dynamics, that follows you around and carry's some smaller stuff in some pouches on its side could be nice/ cute. But as always, it is the decision of the Dev, we can only wait and hope.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
There is no real need to in my Opinion, since there are the Drones in the Raid Zone that can be used to transport stuff back to base, where it gets stored in the Stash. It is very much possible to clear out all the loot boxes on the map by using the drones.
My normal routes usually take me to the area of the drone spots when my Inventory gets full (I usually only bring as little as 30 rounds of ammo and 1 med kit to the raid so that can take some time), I will call in the drone once I get there, empty my inventory into the Drone, kill and loot everything in the direct vicinity, put all the loot that you do not need into the drone and send the drone home. I will repeat this until everything is looted or i have filled every drone up, after which I make my way to the extraction point.

But yes, something like a Backpack or a small robot dog, like the one made by Boston Dynamics, that follows you around and carry's some smaller stuff in some pouches on its side could be nice/ cute. But as always, it is the decision of the Dev, we can only wait and hope.
I don't talk for now, but for latter, because, now, that's not a big deal to become pregnant, in your backpack, you have the bullet, some money, painkiller, medkit, the pills... But after? You are going to have more object, more important item

DarijusTheM

Jan 24, 2019
Sorry, still no heels.

Anyway:
Sorry, still no heels.

Anyway:
much appreciated :)

ouroboros001

May 1, 2020
1st page there is a password for uncensored content. It's free, not payed.
I said my piece. I'm not interested and I'm not the type to spend too long on here going back and forth. I was just annoyed to waste my time downloading and then see that crap. I'm not about to re-download this just put that in. Which wasn't the point by the way. If they really wanted to make it free, why didn't they just remove the login altogether? Aren't you just making excuses for them? You're clearly just a big fan. That's fine, but yeah...

As for the chucklehead bringing up companies that are literally voted worst companies in the world all the time... I have no words. Are you really with them, guy? Do I need to attack EA? Why defend that companies practice? I'm a Hades guy myself. You can have those all you want.

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019

I remembered Death Stranding, where were the carts we loaded excess luggage and dragged it alone

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
As for the chucklehead bringing up companies that are literally voted worst companies in the world all the time... I have no words. Are you really with them, guy? Do I need to attack EA? Why defend that companies practice? I'm a Hades guy myself. You can have those all you want.
Its called Sarcasm and use of stylistic Devices especially Irony.
You said that Gamers would notice a Scam and cared about Ethical Business which, frankly, they do not. Because if they would, those company's would not be able to conduct business as they do today. I am not defending them, I am pointing out the stuff they would do if they where doing their business ethically, which they obviously do not. Hell, i think the last game i bought of off these guys was Battlefield V, that's over 4 Years ago. So do not claim that I am with them, guy.

Also, I can tell that you do not care for this game, because it took it only asking you to copy and paste the Uncensore Password, that you must have seen before even starting the Download because it is right over the download Links and bright Yellow, to make you go "tHiS gAmE iS a ScAm". And then you deleting the game immediately and claiming this, clearly shows you not knowing what the business model behind the current development and its releases is and an obvious lack of trying to educate yourself about those things before going on a rant, because there might be a good reason for the things the Dev does and we can not have that, because you already decided that he is a bad person.
Yes, it is "a patreon-funded development". That is why there is an "Login" aka an ID-check in there, so that the people that support the project, that get the releases early, get to test the new NSFW-stuff exclusively before the public gets their go at it. The only reason for why it is still in the public releases is because it is way easier to just add a Password that you can post publicly than removing part of your Code, that might break something in the game.
Then you go on the, for this Forum usual, no even mandatory rant about how they encourage Piracy by trying to fund the development. Granted, i am paraphrasing here, but its this is basically what they all say. "Yes, we have the fully released Store versions of games here, ready to download for free. But we are not pirating games here, we are creating attention for these games as we play them in our dark corner and eminently delete them of off our hard drives once we are done jerking off to them, without paying anyone a dime." Lets not lie to ourselves, we all are pirating games here, myself included.

Yes, every one has the right to their own Opinion but they als have the right to remain silent. Because if you would not have cared about this game, like you keep claiming, you would have just moved on, not saying anything in the first place. You also would not have posted your second post, because the discussion (not to say making fun of) about your first Post was already long dead and buried. And I don't mind letting this one die to, but please, the next time you come across a situation like this, take your time and think and do some research into the thing you are about to go into a rant about, it will help you not to end up getting laugt at by a bunch of people on the internet.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
The only reason for why it is still in the public releases is because it is way easier to just add a Password that you can post publicly than removing part of your Code, that might break something in the game.
A better way to do it would be to add code which looks for a 'password.txt.' file in the game's root directory, then Devolution could add the password to this file when he does a public release and the game would automatically put it when booting it up and skip the login screen.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
A better way to do it would be to add code which looks for a 'password.txt.' file in the game's root directory, then Devolution could add the password to this file when he does a public release and the game would automatically put it when booting it up and skip the login screen.
Yes, he could do something like you that, but that would mean that he would spend less time working on the next update and boy, he loves working on those next Updates.

The game does already save the password after you used it once, so you don't even have to open up the page every time you want to play. Also, despite what people think, the Dev does not really edit the public release from the Supporter one, so the public access is already in there, so he does not have to work on something that will be outdated at the time of public release.

I also think that you could expect people to be able to copy and paste a Password once, especially when you make it as easy to find it like this. After all, this is not some Visual Novel, where the player can just turn off their brain while "playing" it, but a raid shooter, where brainless wandering around will not work out that well for you.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes