- subsonic ammo

Other:
- surfaces now react more to rain and get wet
- changed flashlight bounce light
- delta emission areas have better toxic air effect
- improved grass terrain normals to match 3d grass normals
- distant objects disasppear by their size to improve performance
- added no psychosis effect and ifninite cyberware energy cheats
Do I have to pay 10$ once in order to play the uncensored version or is it a monthly thing? If it's the latter I'll just wait.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

18Scythe

Jan 16, 2021
why does it say "not enough space in inventory" when i try to buy anything?
empty inventory btw

Last edited:

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
bruh then what's the point of unlimited money

and how am i supposed to play if i don't have money for ammo
You turn on unlimited money, then put as much money as you think you need into your stash at spawn, then you turn it back off and now you can go buy stuff at your Leisure. Its that easy.
You also start with some money in that stash box and if you run out you can still try to do a "Wild Weasel" Run where you go in naked and try to grab what ever loot you can, while dogging enemys and tentacles, selling what you get out at the end.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
another question, how do i get my clothes back? i don't see it in the trader anymore
After an H-scene it should prompt you to press (V) to put clothes back on.
If they have been destroyed then you need to use Sewing Kits to fix then.
Traders have a certain lineup of merchandise that can vary depending on the location and it gets refilled/ changed after some time (there should be a timer at the bottom of the trade window).

Also, there are the Tutorials on the Wall of the Base, yes its boring reading/ watching of Videos but most of the mechanics are explained there (granted, clothing is not, but that is actually very self explanatory).

Reactions: 18Scythe

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Just this lil attention to detail here is noteworthy.

Granted, I may have gone the whole life and breath of the game without realizing this detail until it was pointed out to me but like many games I've played lately I find myself saying "It's the little things that make things that much more awesome".

Kudos to you~!
He seems to really like to give time to the little things, like nothing but Ivy at the moment, moist skin, or his vagina/anus dilating after being "raped" or masturbating. for a while
Or those cute little aliens in their eggs that move when you take them out of your body, or what I just discovered in 09
Semen leaking from vagina and anus after she was raped or fucked

zeanphi

Apr 11, 2018
Lost gun, clothes and inventory just before H-scene (that didn't showed). Cant buy from trader : "not inventory space".
Am I missing something ?
How do I reset ?

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Lost gun, clothes and inventory just before H-scene (that didn't showed). Cant buy from trader : "not inventory space".
Am I missing something ?
How do I reset ?
The mercenary steal some of your equipement and inventory, find him and kill it to take back your loot
And for the trader... Did you activate the "unlimited money"? If yes, that's normal, he give you a lot of money, and money have a weight

Reactions: zeanphi

zeanphi

Apr 11, 2018
The mercenary steal some of your equipement and inventory, find him and kill it to take back your loot
And for the trader... Did you activate the "unlimited money"? If yes, that's normal, he give you a lot of money, and money have a weight
Ok, logic...

I didnt had my gun, nor money (before the cheat) how do I kill the mercenary to retrieve my stuff ?

Found the reset button + save folder => appData/local/Deltazone

ouroboros001

May 1, 2020
Odd choice to add logins to a game like this. I honestly just deleted it right away when I saw that. Also, the pay to get uncensored was just really not bright business-wise and head scratch worthy. Isn't this a patreon-funded development?

People post their unfinished games here to garner attention for when they launch on steam where you buy full price the complete game. You can't expect people to buy your alpha stage game at full price just to get the uncensored version... You've just encouraged piracy with all this later when you finally do finish it and release it. Well, if you try and keep the logins and such.

Fans. Care. About. Ethical business. And they can spot scams like this right away. Especially PC gamers...

Well... Good luck to you. Not for me, I guess.

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
Odd choice to add logins to a game like this. I honestly just deleted it right away when I saw that. Also, the pay to get uncensored was just really not bright business-wise and head scratch worthy. Isn't this a patreon-funded development?

People post their unfinished games here to garner attention for when they launch on steam where you buy full price the complete game. You can't expect people to buy your alpha stage game at full price just to get the uncensored version... You've just encouraged piracy with all this later when you finally do finish it and release it. Well, if you try and keep the logins and such.

Fans. Care. About. Ethical business. And they can spot scams like this right away. Especially PC gamers...

Well... Good luck to you. Not for me, I guess.
1st page there is a password for uncensored content. It's free, not payed.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
Ah yes, Gamers/ Fans care about Ethical business.
That's why EA, Activision Blizzard, Ubisoft and Bethesda have stopped adding Lootboxes and Micro Transactions to their games, they only released completely finished games with no game breaking bugs that are original and not made to make as much money as quickly as possible without sexually harassing their co-workers while working overtime for over 2 year straight... What, they did not? But I thought that Gamers care about Ethical business?!
You can't expect people to buy your alpha stage game at full price
Starcitizen, Dayz Standalone and literally every early Access game out there would like to disagree.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Ah yes, Gamers/ Fans care about Ethical business.
That's why EA, Activision Blizzard, Ubisoft and Bethesda have stopped adding Lootboxes and Micro Transactions to their games, they only released completely finished games with no game breaking bugs that are original and not made to make as much money as quickly as possible without sexually harassing their co-workers while working overtime for over 2 year straight... What, they did not? But I thought that Gamers care about Ethical business?!

Starcitizen, Dayz Standalone and literally every early Access game out there would like to disagree.
Fifa 2022... Best selling game in some country ... Hello darkness my old friend's..

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
Ok, logic...

I didnt had my gun, nor money (before the cheat) how do I kill the mercenary to retrieve my stuff ?
Run around and search chests for parts. You will notice that the aim of the Enemy is really bad when you do not have a Gun (especially when you are naked). And if you can not evade an enemy, then you can still surrender, by pressing (G), and get fucked without getting all your shiny stuff stolen. Just make sure to surrender before the enemy starts making holes in you.

Dickbutt13

Dec 13, 2019
fff.png

Got a weird bug where if I try to aim I can't. Gun goes sideways and down. Happens always when I have a sight on the gun. Makes the game unplayable. Any way to fix this?

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes