Constanze777

Aug 7, 2020
I think the game needs some more depth regarding the base, it should have the base building and NPC system of Escape from Tarkov as well, so that there is more of a reason to loot things and more things to do, maybe you could have NPC girls that you do missions for/find gifts for in the wild and you can unlock benefits through that or maybe you could find girls in the wild to save and they will then come back to your base.

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
Is there a difference between Patreon and the other website?
Not really. At most taxes calculation, but I would be surprised if there's any difference. Price should be the same, what you get is the same. SubscribeStar is better for dev iirc, because they take smaller cut.
Also, Patreon may at some point have issues with exotic nsfw content. No idea, they are weird sometimes.

Varisha

Boomer
Donor
Jun 6, 2017
Not really. At most taxes calculation, but I would be surprised if there's any difference. Price should be the same, what you get is the same. SubscribeStar is better for dev iirc, because they take smaller cut.
Also, Patreon may at some point have issues with exotic nsfw content. No idea, they are weird sometimes.
If I pay 1$, I think that I have nsfw stuff, but on subscribeStar say only sfw stuff, patreon does not say if sfw or nsfw

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
If I pay 1$, I think that I have nsfw stuff, but on subscribeStar say only sfw stuff, patreon does not say if sfw or nsfw
You get access to 'Lazerzombies'. Sfw similar game intended to promote the main game 'Delta Zone' on mainstream platforms. Dunno what's the current state of that game. But for 1$ you don't get access to the nsfw version of 'Delta Zone' neither on subscribestar nor patreon.

Reactions: Varisha

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
You get access to 'Lazerzombies'. Sfw similar game intended to promote the main game 'Delta Zone' on mainstream platforms. Dunno what's the current state of that game. But for 1$ you don't get access to the nsfw version of 'Delta Zone' neither on subscribestar nor patreon.
Lazerzombie is done, it's just a sort of technic demo

Reactions: mamaboiii

Syndori

Mar 3, 2019
It's in the changelog section. For whatever reason, they are putting the newer releases *after* the old ones. So you just have to scroll to the bottom of the spoiler to see the current log.
It is on the bottom of the changelog xD. Thx

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
You get access to the censored version of Delta Zone, from what I can see. You have to pay the $9 subscription and join their discord in order to get an ID for making it uncensored. SubscribeStar is the same currently, except every tier is slightly cheaper.

ukulele

Oct 23, 2018
I think the game has potential but it's a bit rough at the moment and the map is not very good, too restrictive and liner.
I also think the game would benefit from custom characters.
R12 has an amazing map and ok character customization (the most important bits are covered). Map includes large outside areas, as well as new cyberpunk-ish city area. You could subscribe or wait, it will be public one day.
It's a one man project, and dev is making both fast and quality progress. Compared with some of the much bigger budget 3D games on this site, it's absolutely ridiculous what this man is doing.

Perelik

May 12, 2019
R12 has an amazing map and ok character customization (the most important bits are covered). Map includes large outside areas, as well as new cyberpunk-ish city area. You could subscribe or wait, it will be public one day.
It's a one man project, and dev is making both fast and quality progress. Compared with some of the much bigger budget 3D games on this site, it's absolutely ridiculous what this man is doing.
Wow I am happy to hear this guy is making good progress. A year ago, first time found this game, and I saw all the Future plans , I was like "Yeah yeah again some big talk for money" But He really is going the direction he promises , I wish I was a bit better with my financial status, so I could support such developers... some day!

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Wow I am happy to hear this guy is making good progress. A year ago, first time found this game, and I saw all the Future plans , I was like "Yeah yeah again some big talk for money" But He really is going the direction he promises , I wish I was a bit better with my financial status, so I could support such developers... some day!
Same...

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
Wait is R12 on patreon only right now? I love character customization in games. If it is I'll back it to check it out again and see how it is. I found the game really in depth of a shooter for my tastes, but could put up with that if character cutomization is decent.

Does it allow hair, eye, and skin color? Assets like boobs and butt and waist? This is what I would consider the bare minimum for character customization.

Edit
OH GOD a user ID system I have to link my patreon to discord!? The last TWO games that did this didn't work. I swear to fucking god if I got scammed out of another 13 bucks from another patreon dev I am never donating to another one again. Patreon dev's NEED to advertise this linking thing I hate it when it's dropped on me like this.

Last edited:

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Wait is R12 on patreon only right now? I love character customization in games. If it is I'll back it to check it out again and see how it is. I found the game really in depth of a shooter for my tastes, but could put up with that if character cutomization is decent.

Does it allow hair, eye, and skin color? Assets like boobs and butt and waist? This is what I would consider the bare minimum for character customization.

Edit
OH GOD a user ID system I have to link my patreon to discord!? The last TWO games that did this didn't work. I swear to fucking god if I got scammed out of another 13 bucks from another patreon dev I am never donating to another one again. Patreon dev's NEED to advertise this linking thing I hate it when it's dropped on me like this.
Technically, when this game is in a cyberpunk timelines, you can (in the futur update or now, when you see changelog 11)

aptonoth

May 4, 2020
Okay it is just basic modding of the character herself. No eye, hair, or skin color so if people are looking to change those your going to have to keep waiting. Still as a proof of concept there was things in there I wasn't expecting so I'm hoping someday they add the three major ones.

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes