Tameh678

May 3, 2020
The game start out with no Ammo and the cheat in menu does not work those god mode, infinite ammo. How do we actually going to play?

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
The game start out with no Ammo and the cheat in menu does not work those god mode, infinite ammo. How do we actually going to play?
For the infinite ammo, technically, you begin with some for him to work
But, if it is the case, go buy some on the big machine with the "shop" on top of them, and that can be good
Or, scavange some of them onone of the box in the map

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
The what forum? XD
Time for some juicy internet lore.
'War Thunder' is an online game where people fight in planes, tanks, etc. against each other in large battles where you control one such vehicle at a time. Most of the vehicles you can play are older ones (up to 60s/70s I think) and the game focuses on realism (to a degree). So naturally there are forum discussions about the devs doing some mistakes and then people are arguing.
So, time for the hero of this story:
The absolute fucking legend that just fucking leaks military documents to prove that they were right (Full story ).

And that's why he's like 'don't you DARE me to leak my game files here' ;)

Funny fun fact: Apparently someone more recently leaked some chinese anti-tank projectile info there ( ).

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
'War Thunder' is an online game where people fight in planes, tanks, etc. against each other in large battles where you control one such vehicle at a time. Most of the vehicles you can play are older ones (up to 60s/70s I think) and the game focuses on realism (to a degree). So naturally there are forum discussions about the devs doing some mistakes and then people are arguing.
The absolute fucking legend that just fucking leaks military documents to prove that they were right (Full story ).

Funny fun fact: Apparently someone more recently leaked some chinese anti-tank projectile info there ( ).
... The internet is such an amazing place, and such a nightmare world...

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

Yup, I'm a WT player too and this community is fucking bonkers.
Some of them are such fucking tryhards it's insane.
Sometimes they pay enormous amounts (like...$100) for some obscure premium vehicle, cover it completely in bushes (which are also paid) and stomp mid tier with said vehicle.
They will literaly do anything for that game because they're frustrated cash whales, including leaking documents and risking their real freedom lol
The real pros of War Thunder are those who enjoy the cold war battle rating with free vehicles and with cool camos and decals instead of a forest on their vehicles

Jackapp

May 31, 2017
Anyone who is subscribed know when the club stuff is planned? I'm sitting and praying for a character arousal system of some type

Prophetman

Oct 13, 2017

That is fucking hilarious!

xiezero

Mar 18, 2019
Great game, haven't tried any other adult shooter or even adult 3d game in general that is this playable and fun, esp. considering the stage of development. Three points I would like to remark though:
  • About R08: Imo, the actual difficulty (curve) should be adjustable. I say this as someone who sucks at most FPS games, I have never played STALKER or any other hardcore FPS before because that's usually not my type of game. I died a LOT starting out until I did a cheat loot run with invisibility on, once my weapon was better I had some hint of a chance.
  • An optional COD-style minimap or even just a hit direction indicator would be very welcome for a similar reason. It would make the game a bit easier, esp. when you're not wearing headphones or if you've got limited hearing.
  • The changelogs for early bird (patreon) versions should really, really be published publically. This would probably entice me to subscribe. As of now, I have no idea what I would be getting vs the public release, so I am hesitant to spend money for it.

Bugmenot97

Mar 20, 2021
OK it looks awesome for what I played in the demo!
But strangely enough I can't get the character pregnant, I got to 100% chance of impregnation but nothing happens (the belly size decrease with cum going out), and the cheats in the options menu does not work.

Do you have to wait longer or?

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
OK it looks awesome for what I played in the demo!
But strangely enough I can't get the character pregnant, I got to 100% chance of impregnation but nothing happens (the belly size decrease with cum going out), and the cheats in the options menu does not work.

Do you have to wait longer or?
being full of cum doesnt count as pregnant, that is separate thing

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
in new supporter version tons of things, like a whole new map area, new anim set for tentacles new items, cyberware, cyberpsychosis effects etc...
and then small things like reworked gun recoil, better glass, better ai, etc...
Quick question, did you have an idea when you are going to release the game on Steam on an alpha, beta, or finishing product? Or that's a little too far for now?

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
Quick question, did you have an idea when you are going to release the game on Steam on an alpha, beta, or finishing product? Or that's a little too far for now?
I think soon I will release on steam free non-unlockable fully censored demo and real full game will be only for patreon/subscribestar, (one time paymet model would kill development) and maybe in future when its in finished state that I'm happy with and no longer need to work on it, then I will release full on steam

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes