RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
Pretty pointless to reply if you're not gonna give him what he's asking for. Probably don't actually have it lol
But I am also giving him the reason why me and probably others will not give away their IDs.
Also, he did ask "does anyone have the user id for v11? " not "who has a ID and can you give it to me?". I just decided to spare him the time begging me for it.
Also also, what makes you think that I would not have what I claim to have? How childish do I seem in your eyes, that I would do something like that?

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
But I am also giving him the reason why me and probably others will not give away their IDs.
Also, he did ask "does anyone have the user id for v11? " not "who has a ID and can you give it to me?". I just decided to spare him the time begging me for it.
Also also, what makes you think that I would not have what I claim to have? How childish do I seem in your eyes, that I would do something like that?
He probably try to see if you were going to show it to prove it! A mastermind!

• Wow
Reactions: ewwman79

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
These are not the War Thunder forums, mate.
Anyway, I got these (top secret) plans for the new Abrams X main battle tank, where can I post them to win a Argument about some pixels in a video game?
The what forum? XD
Anyway, They're just unaware that people who paid for the game on patreon or the other, have access to some form of password, that the most advanced release of the game (currently, release 11) is under control
If someone leaks the password to play version 11, D.E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N will find out, change the password, and ban the leaker
So these people aren't really aware that a guy who may have paid $19 or more will literally lose his money, and the game

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes