dippiv

Jul 10, 2022
Didn't want to lose items, wanted to explore (didn't see cheats until after)
Removed all items and the entire weapon
Run into the zone
Run past all mooks (sometimes directly at them on accident), only caught by tentacles
Loot like no tomorrow successfully
Go into the dark zone
Find composite stuff
Run out after tentacles get me
never shot
make it back

Damn, I'm playing the game wrong. HAHAHAHA

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
mega link is still dead :c
Dude, just download it from a different Site, you waited nearly a week for a Download link that would only be 15 minutes faster and (probably) stop for 5 hours halfway through, because the game is to big.

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Pretty good game, the sex animations are so explicit and hot, but my God, never seen anything so badly optimized and that stutters to a point it feels comedic, I can't play it. This is poorly used UE4 to a whole new level, ZERO shader compilation, when I started to play this I had a panic attack and wondered if my PC was seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, I opened a couple of demanding games (RE: Village, Control, RE2R) and as always, butter smooth, so it seems the coding in this game is a nightmare. I also tried DXVK because it generally helps to stabilize UE4 games, but didn't do anything... Just what the fuck and the guy who made this pretends people throw money at him? Tbh I should be payed because it felt like someone was poking my eyes with a sharp knife due to the amount of brutal stutters this has. This "game" makes the worst PC ports look like pristine master pieces next to it.

UE4 is truly cursed on PC.

But if I was making a game myself, I'd try to watch out for this and mitigate it somehow.

Reactions: Necronlord3

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Pretty good game, the sex animations are so explicit and hot, but my God, never seen anything so badly optimized and that stutters to a point it feels comedic, I can't play it. This is poorly used UE4 to a whole new level, ZERO shader compilation, when I started to play this I had a panic attack and wondered if my PC was seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, I opened a couple of demanding games (RE: Village, Control, RE2R) and as always, butter smooth, so it seems the coding in this game is a nightmare. I also tried DXVK because it generally helps to stabilize UE4 games, but didn't do anything... Just what the fuck and the guy who made this pretends people throw money at him? Tbh I should be payed because it felt like someone was poking my eyes with a sharp knife due to the amount of brutal stutters this has. This "game" makes the worst PC ports look like pristine master pieces next to it.

UE4 is truly cursed on PC.

But if I was making a game myself, I'd try to watch out for this and mitigate it somehow.
to be fair, it IS just one dev, but yea I agree the performance is shite considering how the game looks

West97

Oct 16, 2021
None of download links, but Anonfiles, work BTW.
Also, anyone else's download time ranging from 1-3 hours?
think its something with anonfile all their links are doing that for me i only use mega gofile and pixeldrain now
edit: forgot workupload lol

Last edited:

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
to be fair, it IS just one dev, but yea I agree the performance is shite considering how the game looks
Yep, I get it's just one dev and isn't easy to make a game, but he could have taken a look at some UE4 documentation when it comes to asset load optimization and shaders (I would and I would test my game on the official release, not within my own pre-configured UE4 stuff to make sure it's playable), UE4 is not super stable either way and needs some work to be smooth to begin with, so nothing done to it just end up in a mess like the one we got with this game, which does sucks because the game looks very good, the protag is very hot and cute and the sex scenes are very well animated but the technical state the game is in makes it borderline unplayable.

You have to be insane to donate to a project that's in this condition, also I find it ironic when you are in the game, on some of the walls it says the game has "smooth gameplay" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
Yep, I get it's just one dev and isn't easy to make a game, but he could have taken a look at some UE4 documentation when it comes to asset load optimization and shaders (I would and I would test my game on the official release, not within my own pre-configured UE4 stuff to make sure it's playable), UE4 is not super stable either way and needs some work to be smooth to begin with, so nothing done to it just end up in a mess like the one we got with this game, which does sucks because the game looks very good, the protag is very hot and cute and the sex scenes are very well animated but the technical state the game is in makes it borderline unplayable.

You have to be insane to donate to a project that's in this condition, also I find it ironic when you are in the game, on some of the walls it says the game has "smooth gameplay" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
Do you really think that the Dev is not doing so already?
Its almost like some people here are forgetting that we are talking about a Game that is actively worked on, and the Releases that we are seeing are "Just" whatever Dev build is the most playable at that time, with maybe a few days worth of bug fixing before the release for the supporters and another few days after that, to fix what they will find so that the public release does not look like Fallout 76 on launch.
Also, and I know that this will hit some nerves, have you ever thought about the fact that the problem might be your PC, not the Dev? See, the Dev can optimize all he wants, but in the end its always the Computer the game runs on that decides on how "smooth" it works. Up until now all the Releases over the last year, that I played, ran smooth on my PC (a Rig that I bought in late 2018) with maybe one or two exceptions where I had to lower the graphics a little.
Now, dont get me wrong, you might have the best PC out there (in your opinion) but you will have to agree with me if I'd say that most of the people on this Site are not willing to pay a few thousand bucks every few Years, just to have the most up to date Gaming-Rig.

Long Story short, it is NOT insane to support this project, seeing how it is still being worked on and its normal for a Project of this size to have its flaws at this stage. One example for why you do not do a lot of optimization in the middle of development would be that if you where to build a house then you would not paint the walls before putting in the pluming and electrical wiring. Yes, it will look nice in that moment, but you will have to rip it all open again when you decide to finally work on the pluming and the wiring.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I do agree with this

Anyone that pays for anything that isn't even demo worthy is pushing the industry they are buying from into becoming a scam, and I believe that's exactly what happened to the XXX game industry

Still, this dev might just not have got around to that yet because generaly, even when I make a small project, my first goal is to add everything into it and only then optimise

I legit had 0 custom multithreading in a project before the last week I last worked on it because I wanted everything implemented first, to give an example

Reactions: rev_10

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
atm I'm testing new build and writing huge lists of annoying, broken things, what could be made better, testing for new items balancing, testing new cyberware changes, meanwhile waiting for animator to finish up new tentacles scene, if everything goes smoothly it should be out 2 November, but as its been case for several release even if I promise release that day and I see things that can be improved, I always delay it a couple of days and rater not deliver early and broken stuff, that time I will also post new version here

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
atm I'm testing new build and writing huge lists of annoying, broken things, what could be made better, testing for new items balancing, testing new cyberware changes, meanwhile waiting for animator to finish up new tentacles scene, if everything goes smoothly it should be out 2 November, but as its been case for several release even if I promise release that day and I see things that can be improved, I always delay it a couple of days and rater not deliver early and broken stuff, that time I will also post new version here
Oh? You find an animator??

• Love
Reactions: Artix0
3.80 star(s) 53 Votes