Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
wow, wasnt expecting gunplay and modding guns lol. Other than running around shooting and getting raped, anything else to do in the game?

hickups

Nov 23, 2017
Probably going to get a lot of flak for saying this but after paying 9 dollars to access the latest build, was sorely disappointed to find this is just a poorly implemented Tarkov clone, with some janky sex scenes added in, maybe it will be something more in the future, but the gun play is uninspired at best I cant even tell if I'm hitting anything half the time, controls in general are equally terrible and the current mature content is meh, I genuinely don't think this is worth spending a dime on, that's just me saying my peace, I cant tell the dev what game they should make and I cant tell folks what to spend their money on.

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
Do I have to pay 10$ once in order to play the uncensored version or is it a monthly thing? If it's the latter I'll just wait.
If you want the latest uncensored release, then your login file is only good for that one release. You must pay again for each release month to get the new ID. If you don't like that, you can also just wait here and get the free uncensored public release that comes out 5~6 months after the current patreon release.
A better way to do it would be to add code which looks for a 'password.txt.' file in the game's root directory, then Devolution could add the password to this file when he does a public release and the game would automatically put it when booting it up and skip the login screen.
That's actually more or less how it works. You go to the discord, get your ID and file, put the file in the directory, then login with your ID. The public release one doesn't look for the file, though, and just uses the public ID that the dev makes each time. From what I can tell, the reason they aren't just using the file as a standalone is so that they can limit it to one person (so it's DRM basically); as such it requires both a file *and* a unique ID for the patreon versions.

EdGuy69

Jun 28, 2022
If you want the latest uncensored release, then your login file is only good for that one release. You must pay again for each release month to get the new ID. If you don't like that, you can also just wait here and get the free uncensored public release that comes out 5~6 months after the current patreon release.

That's actually more or less how it works. You go to the discord, get your ID and file, put the file in the directory, then login with your ID. The public release one doesn't look for the file, though, and just uses the public ID that the dev makes each time. From what I can tell, the reason they aren't just using the file as a standalone is so that they can limit it to one person (so it's DRM basically); as such it requires both a file *and* a unique ID for the patreon versions.
Not sure what "For each release month" means. It makes sense that each release has its code. My question was regarding a monthly pay... new updates are not monthly. So basically, is it a monthly subscription?

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
3 months, not 5~6

Reactions: Smirenka

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
TL;DR: there is a Search bar at the top of this page, its quicker at finding what you are searching for, than asking for someone to do the work for you even though people asked for the exact same thing Yesterday!

Also, by using the search-bar, you will not run into A--holes like me, that get pleasure from telling people to stop being Lazy and to put in some effort themselves. Its not an kink, its a mental illness, my mental illness, so I get tho choose the coping mechanism... Where was I? Oh right, Lazy people...

Also there is that first post in this thread, you know, the one with the download link and the pretty pictures and that gif of dat ass? In that post is a spoiler field under the Headline: "Changelog", if you take a look at it you will notice that after clicking on it and scrolling down you will find something very obvious.
One would think that people, that get here after noticing that there was an Update, would pay more attention to the first post they see after clicking on it in the "latest Update" section, right?
Oh you and i are pretty similar, we both have people we dont like and ways of coping with them. I for example really dont like smartasses who are pretty dumb in reality.

a) In time of posting that comment, the changelog was not updated.
b) Search bar 99% of the time does not show what you are looking for.
c) When i said "lazy to search for it", i meant i'm lazy to go back looking at each of the comments in the last 5 pages that were created since the patch went live. I knew that some people already did it themselves and knew what was changed, so they would happily share that knowledge with the rest of us lazy folk. I know i would do that as i already did countless of times before instead of having a pointless discussion about it with a random person i'll never talk to again.

All in all, i give you an A for effort, a A- for creativity and A+ for stupidity. You are one of the more interesting smartasses i've talked to, you got more character in you than the rest. Bravo! :)

Squaaam

Jan 2, 2022
Is there anyway to see the change logs or some sort of preview for versions after this, most things (including previews...) are locked behind a paywall on Patreon and Subscribestar. I don't mind paying for products, but not previews, lol.

Reactions: Iucif3r
3.70 star(s) 56 Votes