RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
Oops, sorry that I respond to them... But this kind of person don't listen except quand tu leurs donnes la réponse qu'ils veulent, I think it's time that we create some shitty paint montage for "how to use the search tool on F95"
Oh no, you are fine, the "experiment" ended the moment he decided to post that second post, that was written in a way that kinda ticked me off a little. Maybe because of the fact that he never really asked for people to help him (I mean, I do not see a question mark in his first post) and then acted like he is making a huge sacrifice (of around 9 bucks) because no one will tell him.
Anyway, that's that and now I will move on.
And make dinner.;)

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Oh no, you are fine, the "experiment" ended the moment he decided to post that second post, that was written in a way that kinda ticked me off a little. Maybe because of the fact that he never really asked for people to help him (I mean, I do not see a question mark in his first post) and then acted like he is making a huge sacrifice (of around 9 bucks) because no one will tell him.
And make dinner.;)
Bon appetit Like we said

Squaaam

Jan 2, 2022
there is quite a change from 9 to 12, new map new vehicle, visual modifications, cyberware, xanimations, gun handling,
also lately I usually posted updates every two months (larger changes that made game unplayable in the middle of development cycle) so you can count them as work worth of two versions
Thank you for answering

Like I said, and other said... The changelog for 10,11 and 12 are on this discution channel, we post them everytimes... Dude, come on!
So... For everyone who can't use the search system for seeing the changelog... There it is
We are sorry that we live in different time zones as you and that we got lives that demand us to not spend the whole day in front of the Computer, waiting for someone to fail at using the Search function. To be honest, I saw your first post but I decided against replying, since I was about to go to bed at that time and I wanted to see if you would do the thing you are asking others to do for you yourself (as in using the Search bar to see if something was already posted in this thread that would awnser your question), once you got tired of waiting. Clearly I was wrong.
Again, I am very Sorry for expecting that of you, so from now on I will continue to tell people to use the Search bar in the most sassiest and assholey ways I can think of, when they ask a question that has already been asked an answered multiple times in this thread.
Have a nice Day.
Oops, sorry that I respond to them... But this kind of person don't listen except quand tu leurs donnes la réponse qu'ils veulent, I think it's time that we create some shitty paint montage for "how to use the search tool on F95"
And make dinner.;)
Bon appetit Like we said
So needlessly snippy, cringe, and pretentious.
It was a simple question, sorry that the parties involved (That didn't need to be and could've done anything else with their time but felt like they needed to whine to others online) got sore about it.
First, the discord and information is not openly available and advertised. So I cant see the changelog as it's written.
Second, the search function only works if you input exact phrases and words into it, so if I'm looking for "Changelog v12" and I type "version 12". It wont work nicely or at all.
Third, besides the amount of spelling mistakes in these; I post like what, three times, a few days apart in the middle of active conversation with others and you call this whole thing you been monitoring and "experiment" it's just creepy.... again you didn't need to respond and you clearly watch this forum more than most if your immediate instinct is to lash out at strangers for seeking help from others.
Four, I feel like it's reasonable to not want to pay ANY amount of money for ANY product if you don't know what that product entails. $10 or not, I am simply trying to avoid playing for a mystery game/update.
Please try to not be so annoying to others in the future. Good luck.

Edit. I found other sites that actually link the information. All I wanted was some damn patch notes, lol. Looking at the changelog, ill probably end up buying it, Looking good!

Last edited:

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
Well, it seems neat, but holy crap is it basically unplayable. Why isn't there a proper windowed mode option? All res options don't have any scaling at all. I can't even see the character in third person mode. The camera is so high up in the air it's insane.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
So needlessly snippy, cringe, and pretentious.
It was a simple question, sorry that the parties involved (That didn't need to be and could've done anything else with their time but felt like they needed to whine to others online) got sore about it.
First, the discord and information is not openly available and advertised. So I cant see the changelog as it's written.
Second, the search function only works if you input exact phrases and words into it, so if I'm looking for "Changelog v12" and I type "version 12". It wont work nicely or at all.
Third, besides the amount of spelling mistakes in these; I post like what, three times, a few days apart in the middle of active conversation with others and you call this whole thing you been monitoring and "experiment" it's just creepy.... again you didn't need to respond and you clearly watch this forum more than most if your immediate instinct is to lash out at strangers for seeking help from others.
Four, I feel like it's reasonable to not want to pay ANY amount of money for ANY product if you don't know what that product entails. $10 or not, I am simply trying to avoid playing for a mystery game/update.
Please try to not be so annoying to others in the future. Good luck.

Edit. I found other sites that actually link the information. All I wanted was some damn patch notes, lol. Looking at the changelog, ill probably end up buying it, Looking good!
How to be haughty, and be so off the mark

No one has ever talked about Discord, we're talking to you on this site, on F95, you have a search tool at the top, or you just type "changelog" or "change" even see the update number

But if you only want to see what suits you, glory to you, I posted the changelogs dozens of times, next time, you will do it yourself

Reactions: RisenKill

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Well, it seems neat, but holy crap is it basically unplayable. Why isn't there a proper windowed mode option? All res options don't have any scaling at all. I can't even see the character in third person mode. The camera is so high up in the air it's insane.
About the camera.. Yeah, it's a little ... Dunno how to say about it, you have to use right click, left clich or the roll click to modifie the camera angle, it's very tricky, I dunno if that change in the futur
And the optionin the game, for scalling the number of FPScan be good

ZEPAR26

Oct 18, 2020
I saw v11 on the internet if it's true when will it come here
and there is a problem in the inventory, I think I can only buy 1 item

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
I saw v11 on the internet if it's true when will it come here
and there is a problem in the inventory, I think I can only buy 1 item
It will take months for Release 11 to be released publicly and for free by the Dev, the version you have seen is probably just a preview version that has no access to the NSFW parts and might have Viruses hiden in it, seeing how it has not been posted by some one that is not the Dev.

On the Inventory problem: Try turning the Infinite money cheat OFF. Money has a small weight, so in infinite amount of it is also an Infinite weight, meaning that the inventory is instantly full, once you perform an action that updates your Inventory, like buying stuff, the new weight gets applied, filling your Inventory to the max.
Yes, the Dev could fix it, but then again, the Intended way of playing is to go out and actually play the game, not to take out a Loan and stop playing after one run because you already have everything.

Reactions: ZEPAR26

vhungria

Jul 24, 2020
Wow, this game looks amazing, congratulations!
I've bookmarked this thread long ago, but forgot about it.
I'm really impressed, it look like a real game, not like other adult games with some shitty gameplay.
For me the best adult game ever isn't even an adult game, and that is skyrim.
As someone once said, making a good game lewd is easier than making a lewd game good.
But this game looks really good!! I might download it sometime.

ZEPAR26

Oct 18, 2020
It will take months for Release 11 to be released publicly and for free by the Dev, the version you have seen is probably just a preview version that has no access to the NSFW parts and might have Viruses hiden in it, seeing how it has not been posted by some one that is not the Dev.

On the Inventory problem: Try turning the Infinite money cheat OFF. Money has a small weight, so in infinite amount of it is also an Infinite weight, meaning that the inventory is instantly full, once you perform an action that updates your Inventory, like buying stuff, the new weight gets applied, filling your Inventory to the max.
Yes, the Dev could fix it, but then again, the Intended way of playing is to go out and actually play the game, not to take out a Loan and stop playing after one run because you already have everything.
Thanks for the explanation and suggestion, that's what I thought about the virus issue.

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
Thanks for the explanation and suggestion, that's what I thought about the virus issue.
there are absolutely no viruses in my files I publish to supporters, mods upload my published free builds here on other filesharing sites but I assume no viruses either since everyone would spam it in comments

Grushnak

Oct 25, 2019
Apparently, speeding up time while removing eggs has a chance to double their size
How do you speed up time?

I know dev is going the cybernetic theme for body modifications, but the whole tentacles, infections and eggs makes me think a biological theme for that might be more interesting.

Reactions: edhorren

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
How do you speed up time?

I know dev is going the cybernetic theme for body modifications, but the whole tentacles, infections and eggs makes me think a biological theme for that might be more interesting.
cyberware is going to be strictly artificial eventually whole character will be able to convert into cyber updates including brain

D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
Wow, this game looks amazing, congratulations!
I've bookmarked this thread long ago, but forgot about it.
I'm really impressed, it look like a real game, not like other adult games with some shitty gameplay.
For me the best adult game ever isn't even an adult game, and that is skyrim.
As someone once said, making a good game lewd is easier than making a lewd game good.
But this game looks really good!! I might download it sometime.
definitely try it, its very similar style as skyrim/fallout mods

3.80 star(s) 53 Votes