Raven_Fire_BI

Jul 12, 2024
Grind is the most annoying thing in such games. And everything would be fine if time in the game did not pass so quickly. In 3 days of the prologue, you can't really do anything, since it is problematic to pump up the necessary parameters. And there is no Game+ (in which the pumping progress would be saved).
For now, you can forget about the game, in 2 years you can see what happens next.

PiggleHumpsy

Sep 13, 2017
please unlock cheats so we can actually play the game thanks

if you want an honest review this makes sense

you obviously want the most curent telling of what your game needs and it seems like you wont listen so if you give us a .5 then listen quick

just trying to help for a game im very much into

Last edited:
Reactions: rev_10 and Mopgenal

Mazurcraft

Apr 12, 2023
you're probably looking at the old saves folder. when I create the new one it says 'cheats disabled'
Either open up the game without any save or follow the repro case:
1, Open up game
2, Press play button
3, Remove All Save folders
4, Restart Game
5, Press play button

1726170073131.png

I'm not meant to be annoying, but the new update gave me false sense of what can i expect.

Also this message for the forum readers who got confused why does the Cheats are not available.

Last edited:

Mopgenal

Feb 8, 2023
Either open up the game without any save or follow the repro case:
1, Open up game
2, Press play button
3, Remove All Save folders
4, Restart Game
5, Press play button

View attachment 4026520

I'm not meant to be annoying, but the new update gave me false sense of what can i expect.

Also this message for the forum readers who got confused why does the Cheats are not available.
Cheats is not working, without or with your recomendation, its only writes in menu, btw in game it disabled

anoymoose

Apr 2, 2023
The art style is neat. Found a bug where dragging items into the locked portion of the player's inventory actually deletes the item, so I soft locked myself out from content.

Like the art style though. GL Devs. Will you be the ones who actually finish an unreal engine game? Hope so.

PDCurator

Sep 1, 2023
There's definitely more interactions than the previous build, but not anymore days and not much point playing when you're stuck to 3 days. Could be nice to be able to just free-roam instead of yeeting out of the game?

I'm sure I'm simpifying but a lot of your in-game systems seem reasonably polished and ready which is good, just seems it lacks the rest of the story and obviously some needed performance fixes.

ThreeHeadedGoat

Apr 21, 2024
so at this point idk why you dont include cheats cuz im just at the house running around and cant find anything... the diary, am i even allowed to go to these places on the map? let us seee the content without having to work this hard IN A TEST BUILD
I mean this is good feedback for the devs... you were forced to actually play the game and you are finding that it's kind of not fun to play without the cheats because you can't find anything.

Maybe they need better sign posting?

(Signposting in games is the use of visual elements to help players navigate, orient themselves, and progress through a game's space and narrative. For example Resident Evil games use yellow paint on important objects to help their retarded players find things.) 1726181035054.png

Reactions: rev_10 and makki395

makki395

May 8, 2023
I mean this is good feedback for the devs... you were forced to actually play the game and you are finding that it's kind of not fun to play without the cheats because you can't find anything.

(Signposting in games is the use of visual elements to help players navigate, orient themselves, and progress through a game's space and narrative. For example Resident Evil games use yellow paint on important objects to help their retarded players find things.) View attachment 4027109
lol i played RE4 today

mastajek

Mar 11, 2023

(Signposting in games is the use of visual elements to help players navigate, orient themselves, and progress through a game's space and narrative. For example Resident Evil games use yellow paint on important objects to help their retarded players find things.) View attachment 4027109
I'm here to wax my carrot not to PLAY a game.

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
That's the thing with all these UE games: Deluded, Beasts in the Sun, Modern Luxury, Silicon Lust, Bioasshazard, Delta Zone and many others.
Games starts really strong, and there's a lot of promises for the new content. But eventually updates become less frequent and each update includes less content than the last.
Not to speak of some developers who just LOVE to switch from UE4 to UE5 bringing a lot of new bugs in and lowering FPS in half :rolleyes:.
I guess it's patreon model which incentivizes devs to milk their customer as long as they could.
BTW I am not even complaining, just temper your expectations and play other games inbetween releases.
The only game I paid a little for was Kalyskah, and even though they are making progress, the Patreon system never attracted me, because from the beginning I noticed that it was almost a scam. The developers work a lot at the beginning, and over time take advantage of the fact that they sometimes earn considerable sums to take time, which allows them to collect as much money as possible and will do anything to extend the development time to continue milking their customers like cash cows. It's like that with all games that have a lot of potential, and especially games under Unreal Engine with developers who are quite competent. I had made the decision not to give anything to the developers on Patreon (or other) and to wait for the release of the games in final version, and when they come out, I will buy them (and there are many like the games you mentioned for example).

Reactions: uwubakauwu

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Deluded-0.3.5Test
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: CorporalBurst
3.50 star(s) 39 Votes