• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
how to launch ch 4? i downloaded latest update here but it says that ch 3 is the last just after lilly asks mc to go somewhere
Just don't use outdated WT mod. The WT is already in the game (in settings, put tooltip ON)

For the experts out there, has anyone been able to (i) have nicole be on the george path and (ii) still get the handjob scene at the end of ch 4 with mc? Im always missing a point or two there.

So far I can only get the handjob on non-ntr paths.
I don't know... I'm not on NTR path with this dude. I don't like this dude AT ALL (especially the way he tries to use money/blackmail to get into women's pants). I hate this kind of dude. In very rare situations, I don't mind "sharing", but at very least the dude has to be nice.

Last edited:

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
I don't know... I'm not on NTR path with this dude. I don't like this dude AT ALL (especially the way he tries to use money/blackmail to get into women's pants). I hate this kind of dude. In very rare situations, I don't mind "sharing", but at very least the dude has to be nice.
Understandable. But I have since been able to get the scene on the ntr path. Just needed to tweak some decisions in ch 3.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is the most mindblowingly complex and astoundingly beutiful character in this whole nighmeare of a game.
MC goes too far as to resurrect demons from hell ALL OF IT IS TO MAKE SURE SHE IS SAFE, SHE IS HAPPY.
MC does not have much of a life as it is, all he has is her and she has to be his happy wondeful girl in this life.
I mea, without her, what is the point of it all?

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Version 4 is a little slow.. the previous ones were normal.. Does anyone have such a problem? Or download from another bootloader? ... Even on the computer, this is noticeable. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: What could be the problem.???:unsure:

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Edit: Updated for 0.33

I've made a walkthrough/cheats/gallery mod for this game

Features:
  • Added a cheats button to top left corner when playing
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu
  • Added green colored hints during dialogue showing points/scenes
Installation: Extract the folder "game" from the mod to your Demon Boy folder

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
could you pls update mod to v0.4 ? cheers

C00m3rZ00m3r

Oct 12, 2020
1651426273894.png

Does anyone have a save where Lydia has 8 love that's required for this action? I tried going every path and I can't unlock it at all.

Lucho0x0

Mar 9, 2022
The love points requirements are a bit hard with this update. I've had to sacrifice some good lust moments. It would be nice to have cheats on android to add some lost points whenever I need it:rolleyes:

iloveDFD

Apr 28, 2018
I have been trying to get 13 love & lust for the past hour and i have no idea how even with the tool enabled.......
any savior has the save for the night HJ or a complete rundown on choices?

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I love this update Lilly is the best waifu material hope we get a date or a arc where the mc can develop feelings for her than the ntr will even be better :love: :love:

Reactions: AizenSosuke123

Lucho0x0

Mar 9, 2022
View attachment 1787431

Does anyone have a save where Lydia has 8 love that's required for this action? I tried going every path and I can't unlock it at all.
This is the love points' guide with Lydia:
-You don't like Nicole's date (+1)
-Thanks for dinner (+1)
-Admit the truth
-Call her out (-1)
-Agree and give her back the toy (+5)
-Help in the kitchen (+1)
-Next morning don't touch her bum
-Make an excuse
-Enter the room when yoga
-Ask her for some poses
-Nice comment (+1)
-Thanks for weekend (+1)

9 points in total

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Great update as always. Renders and animations are top tier. :love: (y)

ps: Should have let Lilith kill the taxi driver. Now that will end up biting them in the ass when Yoru and ManEater come knocking on their door.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes