Radon671

Feb 4, 2022

Desbloqueado

Hey guys!
Apologies for skipping last week's post, but I was feeling a bit under the weather both physically and mentally.
After spending a couple of days doing some difficult soul-searching, I realized I'd been pushing myself to spend all my time and attention on one thing for so long, that I had difficulty getting much fulfillment from it anymore.
Now, it's not the first time this happened to me. And I know that usually, it helps if I'm able to move away from it for a while to focus my attention on something else and find other ways of being creative.
That's why I decided to go ahead and launch the development of a different game. It's an idea I've been playing with for a while now, and I'm really looking forward to working on it.

Here's some info about the new game:
  • The game revolves around a young guys, who's a model photographer. His life gets mixed in with a girl from his class and her celebrity "landlady" after which more and more hot photo gigs will present themselves to him. Now, I can't say much more about the plot, but I think you'll guys enjoy it. For a title, I was thinking I'd call it "Lewd Photographer"...
  • The points and choice system will be different than Demon Boys. It's going to be much simpler and hopefully more intuitive.
  • The game has an arcade element. I've been working on a mini-game/skill check that will trigger every time the player does a photo shoot with one of the characters. Completing the skill checks successfully for each picture will allow the player to continue further into the photo shoot and unlock hotter and hotter scenes.

• As you may have noticed from the title of this post, the graphics will be improved significantly. Check out the character previews that I've added to this post and make sure to let me know your thoughts!

And last but not least... Don't worry guys. Demon Boy development will continue! For next week you can expect another update. Only now, I'll share news on both games.
I hope you guys understand.
Love,
Ero

(My P.S:) I don´t really like the idea of him working on two games at the same time, don't wanna have only one demon boy update per year.
Bad news for me. Now development of Demon Boy will be even slower. And yes, it's impossible to cure burnout by working with MORE projects. Better to take 3 months brake.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022

Desbloqueado

Hey guys!
Apologies for skipping last week's post, but I was feeling a bit under the weather both physically and mentally.
After spending a couple of days doing some difficult soul-searching, I realized I'd been pushing myself to spend all my time and attention on one thing for so long, that I had difficulty getting much fulfillment from it anymore.
Now, it's not the first time this happened to me. And I know that usually, it helps if I'm able to move away from it for a while to focus my attention on something else and find other ways of being creative.
That's why I decided to go ahead and launch the development of a different game. It's an idea I've been playing with for a while now, and I'm really looking forward to working on it.

• The game revolves around a young guys, who's a model photographer. His life gets mixed in with a girl from his class and her celebrity "landlady" after which more and more hot photo gigs will present themselves to him. Now, I can't say much more about the plot, but I think you'll guys enjoy it. For a title, I was thinking I'd call it "Lewd Photographer"...
  • The points and choice system will be different than Demon Boys. It's going to be much simpler and hopefully more intuitive.
  • The game has an arcade element. I've been working on a mini-game/skill check that will trigger every time the player does a photo shoot with one of the characters. Completing the skill checks successfully for each picture will allow the player to continue further into the photo shoot and unlock hotter and hotter scenes.

• As you may have noticed from the title of this post, the graphics will be improved significantly. Check out the character previews that I've added to this post and make sure to let me know your thoughts!

And last but not least... Don't worry guys. Demon Boy development will continue! For next week you can expect another update. Only now, I'll share news on both games.
Love,
Ero

(My P.S:) I don´t really like the idea of him working on two games at the same time, don't wanna have only one demon boy update per year.
This won't gonna work. One or maybe both games will left behind.

It happened more than one time a dev abandoned a game to start a new game. I don't like his idea at all.

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018

Desbloqueado

Hey guys!

Love,
Ero

Signs of abandoning the game have come out.
I'm quite sure him will abandoned the game.

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
Game updates were already slowing down and now this news... surely these are signs for abandoning, BUT
I will take some more time before coming to any conclusion.
His art work is phenomenal and story is progressing is fast way. This means he is dedicated to give players good experience and complete his project.
- caution for abandoning is surely there -

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ActiveShooter

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Other devs do make small games work. This game has places to go.
The plot is in a predicament after what was the last update tho,
could see being lost in the woods there figuring out what scenes to render next.
Still ... small game coming out in two weeks and chalpter 5 two weeks after that is O.K.
The other way around would be fabulous .. fingers crossed!

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Damn, just when Demon Boy was getting good (seeing Nicole fully naked in the shower and that one handjob scene), this happens. Feelsbadman.

As a player I feel that NOW is the time to be really excited for Demon Boy but I guess the devs think differently. Burnout is very real and I hope he can balance the development of two games well enough. :unsure:

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Damn, just when Demon Boy was getting good (seeing Nicole fully naked in the shower and that one handjob scene), this happens. Feelsbadman.

As a player I feel that NOW is the time to be really excited for Demon Boy but I guess the devs think differently. Burnout is very real and I hope he can balance the development of two games well enough. :unsure:
Sorry to ask, but what is that another game you hinted ?????

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Sorry to ask, but what is that another game you hinted ?????
Ero said he's gonna be working on a new game called "Lewd Photographer" in his last weekly update at the same time as DB.

Here's the post from Patreon that RoamingZone posted on here about two days ago.

Desbloqueado

Hey guys!

Love,
Ero

• Red Heart
Reactions: RolandG. and Nerttu

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Ero said he's gonna be working on a new game called "Lewd Photographer" in his last weekly update at the same time as DB.

Here's the post from Patreon that RoamingZone posted on here about two days ago.
Thanks mate, I don`t know, how I missed that !!!!!! :eek::oops::rolleyes::)(y)

Reactions: Bob Jewl
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes