Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
This is terrible, so next 0.5 isn’t gonna have Sleep Sex scene or High School scenario? That’s worrying, Patreon is gonna butch the whole game
Idk exactly how his new build is, but he might of changes up the writing or some of the renders to make is more appropriate for the patreon TOS.
Atm we don't know if they accepted his new build yet.

Reactions: princess bride

moneyshowers

Jan 26, 2021
Is the sleep sex scene the one right before the end of CH3 where you get the game over or the two instances where the MC sticks his fingers inside Nicole while she's sleeping?

moneyshowers

Jan 26, 2021
I assume that mind control is also prohibited by Patreon TOS, right? Like those wallpapers of the MC fucking Nicole wouldn't fly if they were canon because the MC is not in control. So for whatever scenes that Ero wrote in advance that include demon powers or loss of autonomy to coerce or encourage sex would be banned. And that'll subvert the whole demon backdrop. Yeah I guess I get it.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Hope things work out and if things really do need to be censored for Patreon, I am willing to put my money where my mouth is and support Ero every month until Demon Boy is complete if he moves to SS and provides an uncut version or some similar action.

Reactions: ActiveShooter
Feb 8, 2018
Edit: Updated for 0.42

I've made a walkthrough/cheats/gallery mod for this game

Features:
  • Added a cheats button to top left corner when playing
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu
  • Added green colored hints during dialogue showing points/scenes
Installation: Extract the folder "game" from the mod to your Demon Boy folder

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Keep getting an error message when trying to open the game with this mod.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bf3btk

Nov 5, 2019
For those who aren't in Ero's discord. This game won't get abandoned (never say never). Earlier this month he quit his "real job" to put more time into this game, yesterday he stated that Demon Boy will always be his first priority and i quote -"But if I'm working on a creative project, sometimes I need to step away from it for a while to regain some perspective". So this other game shouldn't be anything to worry about, (could be nice content, who knows).

I myself work as a game dev, and this behaviour shouldn't be seen as something negative, crunching and burn outs are a common thing in the industry, we should count ourselves lucky that we get some content while he's recharging, some devs tend to do something entierly different that won't lead to any content what so ever. ( I tend to paint, read books or taking a trip for inspiration/relaxation).

The only thing to be sad about is the censorship that Patreon is up to :/

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
For those who aren't in Ero's discord. This game won't get abandoned (never say never). Earlier this month he quit his "real job" to put more time into this game, yesterday he stated that Demon Boy will always be his first priority and i quote -"But if I'm working on a creative project, sometimes I need to step away from it for a while to regain some perspective". So this other game shouldn't be anything to worry about, (could be nice content, who knows).

I myself work as a game dev, and this behaviour shouldn't be seen as something negative, crunching and burn outs are a common thing in the industry, we should count ourselves lucky that we get some content while he's recharging, some devs tend to do something entierly different that won't lead to any content what so ever. ( I tend to paint, read books or taking a trip for inspiration/relaxation).

The only thing to be sad about is the censorship that Patreon is up to :/
Yeah, patreon censorship is the most concern thing, in fact. Hope that fuckers of patreon reply to the new build soon and without any more problems.

Reactions: ActiveShooter

moneyshowers

Jan 26, 2021
Can't he do what Project Myriam did and just post a clean version from Patreon and then have a patch on here to enable the content that they find problematic?
IMO if I were starting a lewd game in 2022 I would use Patreon as a front for text updates and put all renders and links in Discord or F95. It's not just Patreon but payment processing companies don't want smut associated with them. That's why PH had that content purge and OF banned certain fetishes from their site. Even if Ero or anyone else moved to Substar there's no guarantee that they won't drop the hammer in the future either.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
This won't gonna work. One or maybe both games will left behind.

It happened more than one time a dev abandoned a game to start a new game. I don't like his idea at all.
trust me a few others and me already told him that under this post. and many of us wrote very empathetic cause no one wants to discourage him or demoticate him, in fact i think most of us want the opposite thats why we all wrote that we don't think that this is the right decision especially at this early time. only one wrote he thinks about quitting cause he already was so scared and discouraged about this news. but i think its good news that Ero communicates with us about this and ask about our opinion about this and not just say nothing and after months not caring about his original game he just tells his community he is going to drop it and makes a new different game cause he feels not motivated and interested anymore - like other devs already did (*cough* Milfy City dev *cough*)

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes