Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Is the update once in 2 months? because on the patreon page it was written monthly basis but I havent seen an update since Nov
This was the last we heard. I just pinged him though. It's easier usually to get ahold of him in the discord. Before that he said he'd been having some hiccups with the way things were going. But I expect it no later than this weekend. Screenshot (887).png

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Brah, to many NOT-Sex renderes, and to LOW Sex renderes.... Pfff, no thx, this is not for me :(

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Brah, to many NOT-Sex renderes, and to LOW Sex renderes.... Pfff, no thx, this is not for me :(
This isn't a smut game, this is a game with story. If that's not your forte then this isn't the game for you. To be fair though idk how far you've gotten but there's been a fair bit of sex scenes in the game so far. But no, the focus of this isn't actually sex. It's story.

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
So I'm stuck it says I need to get closer to Chelsey for the 31st main story event, but I've maxed out Chelsey

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
Here to report another bug, if I'm understanding it Kalista's name color denoting her text is causing errors, here's the traceback

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.4.5:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One thing that I would really like to see is for the hints to recognise if 'getting closer to Chelsey/Mira/whoever' is actually necessary, and only show that part if it is. If an event requires Chelsey to be at level 8 and she's currently at level 10, it isn't helpful to tell us to get closer to her.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
I just played this game for the first time and caught up completely. (as of the previous update) It's pretty decent but there is a couple thing I want to mention.

1. Some earlier events can be encountered in what seems to be the wrong order.

2. I agree with others that the direction taken for Shemlu feels wasteful even though the finality of the whole thing has forced me to accept it.

Reactions: Nymphosis

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
I just played this game for the first time and caught up completely. (as of the previous update) It's pretty decent but there is a couple thing I want to mention.

2. I agree with others that the direction taken for Shemlu feels wasteful even though the finality of the whole thing has forced me to accept it.
Are you fully up to date? Like, 0.4.5 up to date? If so

Strinx

Dec 31, 2018
Think I'm stuck.

Have all other girls maxed except for Tabitha that needs to advance with Finley first.

finley.png
chelsey.png

I'm supposed to talk with Chelsey to advance the main quest, but she do nothing new when I talk to her.

chelsey 2.png

Reactions: BaronSpatula

Gucch

Nov 17, 2020

Oh yeah. I think I noticed the first issue too.

As for number two, I know there is some furore over Shemlu, but is she really that great? I'd take more Hatsume content over her any day.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 38 Votes