Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Astrid is the clown of the circus... but who we are?
The lion tamer? Risking your life to make sure the lion dont end killing everyone?
Maybe we are the lions? Controled by a weaker because we dont know our true power?
I fear Astrid and that how everyone need to feel about her.
I write story as a hobby and already have a character like her and my maaaan... They can end someone life using only the speech and dont even need to kill for that.
For sure Astrid will do a lot of shit.
I like Astrid, even though we can't trust her in the slightest (at least yet). One feeling I get from her is that behind her mask and flimflam, she is deeply unhappy with her life. Perhaps if she feels that she can actually be happy with us that might be what prompts her to join our side rather than trying to get us on her side. She does stand out among the other girls, many of whom are basically at the point that we tell them the full story and they follow us to our goal.

Reactions: mrttao

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Astrid is the clown of the circus... but who we are?
The lion tamer? Risking your life to make sure the lion dont end killing everyone?
Maybe we are the lions? Controled by a weaker because we dont know our true power?
I fear Astrid and that how everyone need to feel about her.
I write story as a hobby and already have a character like her and my maaaan... They can end someone life using only the speech and dont even need to kill for that.
For sure Astrid will do a lot of shit.
Really? We are the director and need to tame the beasts, place the artists and use the clowns to get the show moving on and then lure the special vict...erm guest the king into the arena for the grand finale...
Astrid is a puppet who thinks she is the one who pulls all the strings...you just need to pull your strings right and her network is yours...

Ge0rgy

Sep 10, 2018
yes, Astrid is dangerous, as the whole House Luzatto is. But nonetheless, she seems at least to value her friendship with Nyla.
Yes she would do a lot of shit, but in the end, the clown is just as Maskerade... a role she plays to hide her true feelings and her true personality. I ound it quite interesting that Simone told us not to get close to Astrid... and i asked myself why... Simone does not know us enough to truly care about us, but she might care about Astrid... so i guess she tries to protect Astrid, not us, in telling us not to come too close... which means, we seem to have the potential to pierce her veil sooner or later and see the true Astrid... and Simone tries to prevent that.
The fellow clown, distracting the Audience if the first clown struggles...
Characters like AStrid tend to play so many Roles that they seemingly forget who they really are, how they really feel... and i guess exactly that is her weakness... imagine if she would find out that she is in love with the MC, but would have to kill us for her goals in Sanctus... talk about broken hearts and souls...
But if she would decide to help the MC in overthrowing the king and getting control of the hearth...she would be hell of an ally.
perhaps she has a little, frithened girl inside, that plays all this roles to hide herself... and then some "hero" came and swept her off her feet, gives her a feeling of safety, no need fo the roles any more... ;) just some ideas...

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I dont think simone cares much about the real astrid, but as her masterpiece (remember her stupid story about the ghoul attack?) and source of power...and she has seen your power a few times as well and surely knows about your own growing network. She also knows that noone can control you, maybe not even yourself (the last part may more be her impression after seeing your transformation, but since your "inner demon" grows stronger there could really be some problems at some point). Astrid trys to control you and will fail, simone already knows this, but the price for failing is her real fear. I dont think she would struggle much if you just absorb her network into yours, but i think she would prefer you to kill her instead of breaking her clownsmask and/or leaving her without power after all the work she has done...

Ge0rgy

Sep 10, 2018
Ok maybe you're right... Simone does not care much about AStrid, but about Astrids "mission" in sanctus, about the Power of the Luzatto Family, and we are a threat... as Astrid seems to like us, we are a real threat hat can not be overcome by the usual shenanigans... and simone seems to think we're an asmodeian, as she old Astrid after watching our "Transformation" and Chezerik's demise,,,

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Really? We are the director and need to tame the beasts, place the artists and use the clowns to get the show moving on and then lure the special vict...erm guest the king into the arena for the grand finale...
Astrid is a puppet who thinks she is the one who pulls all the strings...you just need to pull your strings right and her network is yours...
A good clown away hide a gun to grand finale, we should be extra careful with her.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
14h if you work besides playing or if you read slowly or get interrupted all the time :p
So i guess 5-7h for normal players ^^

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
Yeah, and if you're anything like me you'll be constantly theorizing and theorycrafting about possible things. The game has a lot of lore and a lot of mysteries to it, and it's a lot of fun to sit back, reflect and think about. Konvel's a really, really good writer.
Agree

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Also I can't stress it enough, come join the and hang out with us :) We all get really hype and we have a theorycrafting channel and everything!

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Sorry, i already get annoyed if someone posts while i type, i dont like personal chats and i hate group chats ^^

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Please Konvel tell me that Shemlu is not really dead and just badly wounded, or that there will be a way to bring her back. It would be such a waste of her. She was literally so hot. To just throw her away like that plus what she could do if we bring her to our side. Hoping that they go full blown harem game where all the girls eventually join the harem. We are seeing so many hot and beautiful girls, that it just feels like torture to not have them. Like an evil tease.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
You'll learn them on the way...it would be useful if there were random events, but truth be told, every location without a face is empty, so its kinda pointless to visit them.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Tried and tested the game out, expected a normal koikatsu game, turns out the story is real good, enjoys playing for several hours while skipping H-scenes.

Good game and makes you think with your brain rather than what's usually below of you.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I've interacted with every girl and location, even ones with no girl icon, but I can't seem to progress. I have Nyla, Beatrice, Chelsey, and Orchis at the "...as far as I can take our relationship for now" tip and the rest are at the "more important matters" tip. I've already read that more important matters means main story progress, but I don't know where to go or when. Astrid, Finley, Varsha, and Mira are at seven events each with at least one to go, so I know there's more.

Nymphosis

May 30, 2021
Is the update once in 2 months? because on the patreon page it was written monthly basis but I havent seen an update since Nov

4.60 star(s) 38 Votes