molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
You are still in the prologue and have not made it to Chapter 1, where you get a tracker. The prologue is not very long.
ok will try a bit more. Should be some sort of indication because it's really a very boring prologue.. I'll see if it picks up after that.

Ddraigon

Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2020
Demons of the Hearth [v0.4.1] [Konvel]

Original PC : 1.35 GB
Original Mac : 1.32 GB

Compressed PC (530 MB) :
Compressed Mac (496 MB) :

This Compression is Unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
I'm kind of stuck.
I'm supposed to "speak to Nyla during the day, after getting closer to Tabitha".
Tabitha Affection 10/10 and Events 2/4 (Tip: I should speak to her after getting closer to Finley)
Finley Affection 10/10 and Events 7/9 (Tip: I should speak... after taking care of more important matters)
Nyla Affection 11/10 (Yes, that what it says) Events 7/7
So here I am. No Event is triggering and I can't progress :(

Edit:
OK, an Event with Astrid just triggered even if the Tip says " I should speak... after taking care of more important matters"
Maybe some Tips are not updating correctly?

Konvel

Jobber
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2020
Edit:
OK, an Event with Astrid just triggered even if the Tip says " I should speak... after taking care of more important matters"
Maybe some Tips are not updating correctly?
Sorry if that wording isn't clear, but that just means you have to progress through the main storyline further before the event will trigger. If the prerequisite event has already been seen, it's nothing to worry about.
Isi lesbian gonna be optional or forced?
There may be some scenes like that in the future and they will be optional along with any other kinks. No fetishes will be forced on the players.
Lol I see the Dev is also a fan of Garfield.....
Sorry, all I know about Garfield is a love of lasagna.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Demons of the Hearth 0.4
Usual gestures, save name/delete, text resize, seethru textbox etc etc...
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Reactions: M@ximus

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
Just finished the latest update, definite improvement in the sex scenes compared to before. I for one would not mind if at some point you put out a few months of slightly smaller updates but also go back and rework an old scene or two in each.

Reactions: Konvel

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
damn the MC for refusing the contact info of that girl during Nyla's event. :cry: :ROFLMAO:

kind of annoying that there are so many attractive female characters but i doubt we'd get access to many of them. i mean one already was killed.

still like the game though. but too much eye candy is being thrown in my face. (damn you Elly):whistle:

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
That prologue...did the demon who led his people on a murder spree across multiple nations really try to pretend he was the good guy while invading a human city?

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
That prologue...did the demon who led his people on a murder spree across multiple nations really try to pretend he was the good guy while invading a human city?
Lol you can look through humanity's history and find similar examples of exactly that (minus the demon part of course...) You'd be surprised what sort of delusions you can make yourself and others believe if you try hard enough.

Reactions: asanoturna

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You are describing propaganda not what actually happened.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
honestly it is kinda depressing

Last edited:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Does Nero (the MC himself) really get to have agency for his actions and decisions? I'm at the part where we go to the Hearth for the first time. I'm really disliking that most of his decisions seems like always comes from Bezrel and Fenriz. It doesn't feel like we don't have any say at all. It feels like we're not having control of the MC's decisions and just letting it go just how Bezrel and Fenriz wants. It feels like Nero himself is entirely out of the picture even though he's supposed to be some different person with the memories of Bazrel or something.

I really hope someone can answer this as I don't feel like the MC's in control and just going along the whims of his memory loss situation and his surroundings. I don't like not having in control. Especially that line before we depart, "Not as Bazrel, nor Fenriz... but as someone else entirely." feel so hypocritical and out of place.

Is this suppose to be the case? Do we get to know later why Nero himself agreed to the contract? This uneasy feeling stopped me from playing for now. If Nero really is not the one in control then I'll probably leave the game.

Edit:

I dunno, I just feel bad for the identity of Nero himself. It feels like he just got deleted from existence and whatever the fusion of Bazrel and Fenriz is now inhabiting inside him. How does that make sense even? From what I understand Fenriz is basically a younger Bazrel right? Before he became the Demon Lord or whatever its called.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Doom Marine
4.60 star(s) 38 Votes