Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is a constant pain ... that hit box must be the size of a nipple or smth ... try to the right, stairs, hand rail
I'm not able to throw it
can anyone show
Be careful what you buy ... rope you get at the tool shed, you need chlorine and gas only when asked about in the actual quests
and give money for by the hose keep.
Hook you need to buy after the snake in the house incident when you leave the window open (only way in the house at night)
Then combine hook with rope and those are all you need at the moment ... all the other junk is just useless right now and you need
all youe extra inventory spots for the mandatory items you get on quests for using them at plot convenience.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Hi BackHole, where and how do you throw the stone? I've already pick it and is selected from the items of the bag. However I'm not able to throw it where Ron is standing nor in the corridor or the stairs. Thanks and I really enjoy your game.
Throw it in the corner, to Ron's right. I'm glad you like it

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
A simple comparation:

Angelica's Temptation: From the Beginning [v0.2.0] [Saruh]

Same figures (340k views / 236 likes) = 102 patrons / $628

Denos City (368k views / 241 likes)= 30 patrons / $129

My motivation to continue the game is... pfff
That guy started 2017 https://f95zone.to/threads/angelicas-temptation-v0-2-7-saruh.3433/
So compared when you started to that you are doing okay. This is still fairly new project so it's not easy to gain lots of support, but if you like what you are doing, keep doing it and eventually you are going to gain it.
There is lots of people who doesn't play or even try games that are 0.1 0.2 0.3 or something like that. So make couple of updates and mark it as 0.5 and lets see if it helps.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
That guy started 2017 https://f95zone.to/threads/angelicas-temptation-v0-2-7-saruh.3433/
So compared when you started to that you are doing okay. This is still fairly new project so it's not easy to gain lots of support, but if you like what you are doing, keep doing it and eventually you are going to gain it.
There is lots of people who doesn't play or even try games that are 0.1 0.2 0.3 or something like that. So make couple of updates and mark it as 0.5 and lets see if it helps.
Thanks for the information about that dev (I didn't know that) and for the advice

Reactions: Johnny6

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
This is gonna be a slog isn't it? Sandbox, annoying item use from inventory, and the game fucks up/you if you try to cheat to cut the grind... just out of the tutorial and already considering aborting.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
If you are chill .. then be chil ... Rome was not built in a day. Should you start a dynasty, please remember initial investment counts a lot. Unreal guys have huge investments, Unity also ... most go to the gallows and enter perma hiatus in a couple of months. You have something, but there is not enough of your game idea to make it to the interested parties.
You want to talk huge earners? Adeptus Steve are a 3D Studio earning 89.000 cash a month. They are still sitting with countless hours of labor spent on making eye candy 10s of NPCs and still no story and no real game in sight. But they release animations at a steady pace, They introduce full array of actions for new NPCs and keep their supporters invested.

Reactions: Naxer

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
This is gonna be a slog isn't it? Sandbox, annoying item use from inventory, and the game fucks up/you if you try to cheat to cut the grind... just out of the tutorial and already considering aborting.
Better play other linear boring game, there are many to choose

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

BackHole

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2018
Wow, way to be a douchebag. Think I will if this is how you respond to minor criticism.
No, I take criticism very well... after someone tries my game. But you talk about annoying, grind (what grind?). Have you really tried the game to figure all that out? And I don't remember offending you with my answer, and you call me a douchebag

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Nice game here. I really enjoyed it.

Not the best graphics or animations, but still good enough.
The story is interesting and I like the characters in the game.

I don't know what to to say to keep you motivated, but if you look at Honeygames (Currently my favorite dev).
He's has been in the business for a long time. and been chugging away for a long time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He's been writing his new game for a while now and all of a sudden it took off. People are really getting into it now.

I like the work frequency of you releases and see great things for your game. But it takes time. Some guys are lucky and get a break, but mostly it takes time.

Hope you keep going and good luck! I really enjoyed the game.

Reactions: Abhai
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes