• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
He definitely could have done if he wanted to, the guard was more than willing
why he brought Carli to this action

the second guard wasn't a fag because he chat with this married woman at work, he could catch her as they entered from behind and there would be a sex option

Last edited:

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
why he brought Carli to this action

the second guard wasn't a fag because he chat with this married woman at work, he could catch her as they entered from behind and there would be a sex option
Yeah, well, not gonna happen in a Phillygames' title.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
But there is an NTR on/off option early game? Did they scrap the idea or what? :unsure:
:WaitWhat:Really? I didn't remember that.
I remember that one of the girls, Mi-Do, is abused by her scummy husband before she has a relationship with the MC, and at some point it is implied that the husband offers her to a guy to pay off a debt, but I don't believe we get to see the actual moment where she is sexually abused. Maybe I always switched that off at the beginning and that's why I don't remember it; it's been a while.

Other than that, I don't think there's anything even close to NTR. Later into the game it's the MC who cucks a guy by fucking his wife in front of him, if you choose to. There's no sharing at all in the whole game.

EDIT: There is no NTR tag either at the top of this page or in the spoiler box in the OP. I don't know.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
There's no 'NTR switch' because there's no NTR. In that Mi-Do scene you can choose to intervene before anything happens, or to stay hidden to not raise suspicions (then you'll see the forced blowjob but it's super easy to prevent)

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
There's no 'NTR switch' because there's no NTR. In that Mi-Do scene you can choose to intervene before anything happens, or to stay hidden to not raise suspicions (then you'll see the forced blowjob but it's super easy to prevent)
There was warning once early in the game when some dude(mr. Turner I think) was banging Christina. Of course that was before MC meet her.

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yeah, I had come here to say that I've just redownloaded the game (I keep the file on an external HD that I don't have at hand right now) and there's no NTR switch whatsoever. However, I skipped some of the earlier game to check if the so-called switch appeared later and bumped into a scene that would definitely be considered NTR by many (I personally don't give a fuck): after Kira gets Judy a job at the sauna, she has a conversation with Christina while the latter is being fucked by some guy. That's before the MC even meets Christina for the first time; I didn't remember that scene at all.

There was warning once early in the game when some dude(mr. Turner I think) was banging Christina. Of course that was before MC meet her.
You are right about the scene, but as far as the current version goes there's no warning at all. I've just checked it with a fresh game download and install.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
1689276804103.png ...?????... :unsure: ......mother - son. sister - brother. father - daughter. ???? there is no detail in the description.:unsure:...tell someone

4.60 star(s) 412 Votes