3.30 star(s) 65 Votes

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Don't bother listening to a complaint of a certain fetish which they don't like, instead just make a poll for it.
Thanks. I won't be making any changes to remove or add fetishes or anything like that. However, where I'm persuaded that the game could be improved by making a change or two, I will be doing that if possible.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
@Ryder77 Played it. As I've said before I'm impressed by the quality of your work, good job. It's still not terribly "hot" but I can appreciate both the buildup and the different paths you planned

NtrMAN

Oct 28, 2018
This is a great work man, and for some reason he reminds me of Sarah's life.I hope you will continue to the end.Thank you for the game keep going man.

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
This is a great work man, and for some reason he reminds me of Sarah's life.I hope you will continue to the end.Thank you for the game keep going man.
Thanks. Barring disaster, I will continue to the end.

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
I like this game! :D
It's a clone of "Katie's Corruption" I guess.
The renders have a lot of noise, are you rendering with your GPU, or does the render fall back to the CPU?

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I like this game! :D
It's a clone of "Katie's Corruption" I guess.
The renders have a lot of noise, are you rendering with your GPU, or does the render fall back to the CPU?
I don't know if I would call it a clone of KC. The general visual presentation is similar, but the structure, IMO, is quite differerent. However, I'm glad you like it.

Rendering with a GPU, but a very old GPU when I started. I upgraded part way though and, I think, the renders get a little better as the game progresses. At least, I'd like to think that.

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
I don't know if I would call it a clone of KC. The general visual presentation is similar, but the structure, IMO, is quite differerent. However, I'm glad you like it.

Rendering with a GPU, but a very old GPU when I started. I upgraded part way though and, I think, the renders get a little better as the game progresses. At least, I'd like to think that.
If you need anything, I've made some youtube tutorials about Daz Studio, and you can send me a note on DeviantArt! :D

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
If you need anything, I've made some youtube tutorials about Daz Studio, and you can send me a note on DeviantArt! :D
Much appreciated, but the rendering for the project is done. I did avail myself of a number of youtube tutorials when figuring out DAZ, which I did for the game, so you may already have helped me. :)

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
Much appreciated, but the rendering for the project is done. I did avail myself of a number of youtube tutorials when figuring out DAZ, which I did for the game, so you may already have helped me. :)
For the next time then maybe! :D
Good luck and good coding, see you at the next update! ;)

Jul 9, 2018
Thanks. I won't be making any changes to remove or add fetishes or anything like that. However, where I'm persuaded that the game could be improved by making a change or two, I will be doing that if possible.
To add, If you're gonna be making a poll, do it inside patreon and not in a public poll site which is prone to abuse. I've known people who complain why devs always use polls in patreon yet they don't have a patreon account or are too lazy to make one. FOr a good reason, It is because a public poll outside of your official page is prone to abusers, bots, spammers, etc.

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
To add, If you're gonna be making a poll, do it inside patreon and not in a public poll site which is prone to abuse. I've known people who complain why devs always use polls in patreon yet they don't have a patreon account or are too lazy to make one. FOr a good reason, It is because a public poll outside of your official page is prone to abusers, bots, spammers, etc.
I appreciate the advice. However, I do not have a Patreon page.

I'm not planning on any polls either. As I said, I'm happy to tweak the game if I think any comments or suggestions will improve it, but I'm not going to be making any major changes. Probably not.

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Work on the next upload is going well. With any luck, the next version will be posted sometime tomorrow.

In addition to chapter three, I have also reworked the scene at the end of chapter one, to provide an additional option for players. This change will likely break existing saves.

3.30 star(s) 65 Votes