3.30 star(s) 65 Votes

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Completed??? I looked at this a month ago when it first go t here and thought it looks interested but its too early in development :rolleyes:.

How much content is there? How long will it take for one play through?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Completed??? I looked at this a month ago when it first go t here and thought it looks interested but its too early in development :rolleyes:.

if you are a reader and not a skipper..a couple hours at least.

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017

The game was posted over a short time period, but it took a longer time to create. It was pretty much finished before I started posting it.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Descent v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

and congratulations to @Ryder77 on completing his game.

Last edited:

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I don't care what anyone says you cannot manipulate or force a person gay and vis versa who has never been straight or gay and just the thought of it disgusti or satisfies them, even guys who went to jail got raped or raped guys for satisfaction 90% do not come home gay when released this game has so much flaws and other people have pointed them out look at the case with the bus driver that kidnapped those 3 girls for 10 yrs and kept them alive raping them the moment they got a chance at freedom they ran like hell, so why when Chris finally gets job Eve is still able to force her to do things at the party. Its just like a women dating an old ugly guy for his money the moment he marries her she shows her true colors because she secured the bag. Yes they are people willing to do anything to further there careers but once said goals has been accomplished you will see a 360 from that person especially when you been forcing them to do things for your own satisfaction come on I call BS on this game from the beginning and the ending is even worse crap garbage if you make games based on real life scenarios stick to it there's no way Chris would start to like Eve after being forced to do things in order to keep her job and after getting the job she would file a class action lawsuit and sexual harassment against the firm, the clients and the judge for everything she witnessed and experienced we live in a modernized world this is not the 60's and 70's where your boss can force you to do things thru sexual acts and is blunt about it without being afraid of consequences look at my dude (VIC MIGNOGNA) what he going thru with the (LGBTQ) who has a lot of power for simple friendly touches there's no way this is possible and she wouldn't try get revenge and as for Eve I'd make her life a living hell everything from your story is fiction non of it is based on facts or events that can actually happen stick to making games were MC has some super power or is magical or has some serum that makes the opposite sex only attracted to them I think your best suited to write and create these types of Stories.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
This would be a hell she had to go thru to accomplish her goals she would no embrace it she would recent everyone that had part in putting her thru this hell and she would find ways of getting back at them. As I stated before stick to your fictions

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017

Thanks. And thanks a lot for posting these android posts. Much appreciated.

Congratulations on the finished game! :giggle:
Thank you. :)

I don't disagree. There are a number of happy endings for Chris which do not require that she actually finish the internship.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Thanks for the game. This is a good game, but I kinda pity for the MC.
You must be blind every time you tell Ashley you don't like something she tells the boss or she spreads rumors about you how is she your friend. Best Ending immediate Termination get another Job leave mooching boyfriend the end.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017

Added to OP, thanks

Reactions: bas and the66
3.30 star(s) 65 Votes