ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
idk i am using mega....paing month tribute to them and can download everything in short time from here....
that might be a good solution. Their light plan is unexpensive. But I'd feel kind of bad of paying for Mega and not supporting at least one or two solid devs.
So maybe I'll do it lol

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
This game have a female protagonist option? or it's just a mistake or bait in the tags section, for more interest in this game?

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Aw... okay ;) i played it quite long time ago... and don't remember that part sry ^^
In the current version it is very little and has nothing sexual, but it looks like that will change in the next version where I expect the daughter to get a bigger role.

• Red Heart
Reactions: vessna

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Honestly, as a white knight, I first did the same.
But after finding out it is all consensual, she likes it, and MC is merely acting in self-defense, I thoroughly enjoyed smashing her face against a rock and cumming/pissing down her throat.
Now tell me that the spear through the neck was also consensual, so I can finally rest easy.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Self deffense ... Have you not heard of preemtive strikes?
Now tell me that the spear through the neck was also consensual, so I can finally rest easy.
They talked out loud about killing him 3 to 1.
How would you have evened the odds, gamer?

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes