JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Any info about update ?
Dude, try actually browsing through past couple of pages of this thread.
Or better yet, use the "search this thread" function at top right with the words "Dev update" or "Dev post"
Neither action is that hard lol (and this applies to basically every game on this site not just this game).

There is a saying:
“Give a man a fish, and he will be hungry again to-morrow; teach him to catch a fish, and it will feed him for life."

Last edited:

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
Dude, try actually browsing through past couple of pages of this thread.
Or better yet, use the "search this thread" function at top right with the words "Dev update" or "Dev post"
Neither action is that hard lol (and this applies to basically every game on this site not just this game).

There is a saying:
“Give a man a fish, and he will be hungry again to-morrow; teach him to catch a fish, and it will feed him for life."
so when update

/s

BadThingsHere

Mar 15, 2021
View attachment 1500594
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev update 14.11.2021

Things keep progressing at a good pace, but this coming update has a lot of new environments and manual posing which makes scene development take a bit longer. So realistically, I expect the update to be ready some time in December rather than late November. This pushes the development cycle a bit but I would rather invest slightly more time to avoid having it look rushed like some other scenes in the past.

Progress:
Home interactions: 50%
Scene A: 40%
Scene B: 60%
Scene C: 30%
Scene Rework: 70%
(...)
Amazing work man. This is hands down the greates adult game I've played. ✨✨. And It's shaping up to get even beter! Thanks for the hard work. This shit is amazing!

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
View attachment 1500594
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev update 14.11.2021

Things keep progressing at a good pace, but this coming update has a lot of new environments and manual posing which makes scene development take a bit longer. So realistically, I expect the update to be ready some time in December rather than late November. This pushes the development cycle a bit but I would rather invest slightly more time to avoid having it look rushed like some other scenes in the past.

Progress:
Home interactions: 50%
Scene C: 30%
Scene Rework: 70%
(...)
so in January/February if on average update is at 50 percents after 2 months development

• Sad
Reactions: Jeancul

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
just played this game for the first time. really liking it so far, especially since it tackles "taboo" topics so nonchalantly and dives right into the action.

No need for the father x daughter talk, nope, the game starts off with the MC already married which is refreshing. Couple that with the dune setting and interesting lore, this is a really good game. What's more it seems that we can help shape Shani's perception of right or wrong which I guess will only influence the ending of the game and maybe even the outcome of the "war" (assuming there will be one). I honestly cant wait for that and hopefully we get to pick a faction to side with (Zeta, decayed, mutants or raiders).

The buildup to the sex scenes is really good as well. If I had a gripe it would be that the actual sex scenes arent that good, often times it ends too early or doesnt have enough variety (positions for example). That and the lack of animations irks me but thats a personal preference. Definitely looking forward to future updates :giggle:.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1637515669628.png

Dev update 21.11.2021

I'm making more progress. Scene C is finished and I am tackling scene A again. On Dec the 3rd, my current day job related stress source will mostly come to an end (lower work hours), so I am confident that a release later in December is possible and will not disappoint. Until then, thank you to all new and old patrons. :)

Progress:
Home interactions: 90%
Scene C: 100%
Scene Rework: 80%

VerkienTolne2

Oct 24, 2019
okay but what the fuck is up with these download speeds, anonfile more than 10 hours and mixdrop over 2 hours for just 3gb?? and no smart glasses guy, is not my internet i have a stable 800/800 internet

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
okay but what the fuck is up with these download speeds, anonfile more than 10 hours and mixdrop over 2 hours for just 3gb?? and no smart glasses guy, is not my internet i have a stable 800/800 internet
I know your pain. The only one with decent speeds is mega but you have a download limit so you have to use it wisely now

• Sad
Reactions: longsuper1 and Ooh

Blackhatwhiz

Nov 18, 2017
You need download managers. I can download at consistant 1.5-2 mb/sec. Just install IDM trial after the trial ends get an IDM reset found on reddit r/Piracy

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
I always use a VPN every time I download through MEGA. It always works for me. That way I don't have to wait for the limit renewal.
I tried VPN/MEGA but for some reason it just doesn't work. Or I'll have to change countries every 5mb. Weird.
But sometimes I get decent speeds with Mixdrop. It's a gamble though.
And anonfile is solid, but extremely limited. I think I get 500kb/s tops

Reactions: Enigmanic
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes