estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.08c + Manually merged AdanGC Mods's WT/Gal

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1636929359372.png

Dev update 14.11.2021

Things keep progressing at a good pace, but this coming update has a lot of new environments and manual posing which makes scene development take a bit longer. So realistically, I expect the update to be ready some time in December rather than late November. This pushes the development cycle a bit but I would rather invest slightly more time to avoid having it look rushed like some other scenes in the past.

Progress:
Home interactions: 50%
Scene A: 40%
Scene B: 60%
Scene C: 30%
Scene Rework: 70%
(...)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
View attachment 1500594

Dev update 14.11.2021

Things keep progressing at a good pace, but this coming update has a lot of new environments and manual posing which makes scene development take a bit longer. So realistically, I expect the update to be ready some time in December rather than late November. This pushes the development cycle a bit but I would rather invest slightly more time to avoid having it look rushed like some other scenes in the past.

Progress:
Home interactions: 50%
Scene A: 40%
Scene B: 60%
Scene C: 30%
Scene Rework: 70%
(...)
Thanks for sharing!

Man, it feels like December slowly is shaping up to be the month to look forward to in terms of f95 games' releases!

Ahhh......sweet Zahra :love: , she's looking younger every time I see her.
I swear, next time I see her, she might just become a teenager (over 18, of course) :LOL:

Team Thanos

May 3, 2021
Oh absolutely. It's a good idea to have interest multiple games that have different update schedules so you have as much new content as possible.
This. So much this.

I've learned to just find a new game whenever one that I like (such as this one) is awaiting a new update. You'll find there are a lot of great games out there.

Reactions: Ooh and longsuper1

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Is the 'Female Protagonist' tag a lie?
The game's description makes it sound like you play as a man.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Is the 'Female Protagonist' tag a lie?
The game's description makes it sound like you play as a man.
No, there's a female POV character ( Shani, is MC's student/successor as Desert Stalker, who is also his daughter (or whatever you name the relationship as)).

So the tag is correct. While MC (male) is the definitely the main protagonist, at times you do get to play as Shani being the secondary protagonist (think something similar along the lines of Witcher 3 Wild Hunt, where you play most of the times as Geralt, but some sections of the game you get to play as Ciri)

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes