dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Is it that terrible to give the audience what they want? The whole "we're subverting expectations" rubbish is so pervasive in modern entertainment. I like that this game is about an unapologetically alpha adult. That is a dying breed in mainstream entertainment and has been threatening AVNs too (i.e. the usual sheepish teenage perv MC who is scared of his own shadow).

I can't tell if you're disappointed that this game is designed with hetero males in mind or if you just want more options. If it's the latter, then I think the devs already go out of their way to provide players with options. If you just want this game to morph into The Desert Adventures of Shani, then that would take quite a bit of work and a shift in focus that would be better served as a spin off or a sequel.
Of course nothing wrong here, I like the game as is. I was just comenting on Shani as a female stalker. Clearly oriented as men views, keeping her virginity for the MC, her father

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1636305799604.png
1636305809042.png

Dev update 07.11.2021

We are getting there, slowly. I've added some other things to the list for next update, one being another scene rework, and the other being the option to go to sleep with your lovely wife... or is it really just sleeping..?

Progress:
Home interactions: 30%
Scene A: 40%
Scene B: 50%
Scene Rework: 50%
(...)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Of course nothing wrong here, I like the game as is. I was just comenting on Shani as a female stalker. Clearly oriented as men views, keeping her virginity for the MC, her father
Yes, I imagine she will have more freedom after the zone and when she becomes a full stalker. That means more options for you as a player. I don't know if that means she will go full nympho and screw everything she meets in the desert, but since the devs have been so good about providing options, I'm sure you'll be able to at least guide her personality even more. For me, Shani is my main LI, so after the Zone we are partnering up for more missions in the desert.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
View attachment 1489510
View attachment 1489511

Dev update 07.11.2021

We are getting there, slowly. I've added some other things to the list for next update, one being another scene rework, and the other being the option to go to sleep with your lovely wife... or is it really just sleeping..?

Progress:
(...)
Nice! More time with the wife. Been missing interactions with her as of late.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
What a jewel of a game, it complements an intriguing story with a protagonist who is the fucking master and with a violence without limits that if you want you can implement sex ... great game. Each of the scenes is enjoyed, especially when you notice that you have all the power in the world to do whatever you want without anyone stopping you. I am looking forward to the next update.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
View attachment 1489510
View attachment 1489511

Dev update 07.11.2021

Progress:
(...)
Such good news. Getting excited :)

Ps thank you for the share fortuna95 :)

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
View attachment 1489510
View attachment 1489511

Dev update 07.11.2021

Progress:
(...)
I see the MC's thumb in Zahra's mouth in the future... among other things

DS's devs love that thumb suck thing, gotta admit i'm super into the girls doing it as well :love:

SummerCar

Jan 5, 2020
Just played through this and I love it. Big fan of being able to dominate pretty much everyone but also having the ability to share them too. Game does sandbox really well too by letting you do what you want and having meaningful scenes that aren't 3 hours of grinding for 1 sex scene. Really looking forward to future updates.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
View attachment 1489510
View attachment 1489511

Dev update 07.11.2021

Progress:
(...)
Oh yeah.
More time to spend with Zahra.

Very lovely indeed. Can't wait. :love::love:

Here's hoping we can get scenes like this with all the LIs.

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Why is it that downloading other vn games my speed is ok, but when i try to download this game not just here but a number of other sites it takes 4-88hrs to download?

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul
Mar 23, 2020
Just played through this and I love it. Big fan of being able to dominate pretty much everyone but also having the ability to share them too. Game does sandbox really well too by letting you do what you want and having meaningful scenes that aren't 3 hours of grinding for 1 sex scene. Really looking forward to future updates.
I'll never forget playing this for the first time and fondling the daughter's tits straight off the bat :BootyTime:

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Just starting this one out.

I like how instead of having the usual 'incest patch' to download, you can just customize everyone's relationship in the options. Thats smart and given the defaults - that we probably all immediately changed - Steam can't say it's incest :p Other games could use the same solution. In one dialogue early on it still said 'stepsister' despite having changed it but thats a minor oversight, no biggie.

I also like the MC's balls and the setting. I expect it wont be a very long game yet, but I'll come back for future updates for sure.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I like how instead of having the usual 'incest patch' to download, you can just customize everyone's relationship in the options.
huh. I did not even notice. this is great.
although personally I do like the patch route where it is just a text file that sets variables. you can edit that too

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
In one of the previews from a few months ago it was possible to see the blue haired kidnapper in the background of the image, but I played that scene several times and I didn't find that image, isn't it in the game?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Catherine♡

It happens on day 7 after the gladiator fight the pictures are there and in the script it's suppose to trigger when you enter the prison unless Shani killed her at the market. I just checked and I'm pretty sure I never killed her at the market and opening the DEV menu using shift + D and then clicking variables it showed s_killedgirl=True instead of s_killedgirl=False. So I rolled back and opened the console using shift + O and typed in s_killedgirl=False and when I entered the prison that scene then triggered.

ZetanDS

**EDIT I just checked as I had that spot saved in my save files and it does get set to s_killedgirl=True even when you pick knock her out so if anyone wants to not miss that scene after knocking her out you need to open the console and type in s_killedgirl=False or it'll never trigger.

Another way to fix it is to open the script day4.rpy file using notepad and searching for knock her out and go down to the line $ s_killedgirl = True and change it to $ s_killedgirl = False then click file - save as - change save as type to all files - and then click day4.rpy and overwrite it.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes