Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Kind of awkward to see some renders seem like flat 2D
1636178874324.png
Say devs will this game have any conflicts between MC's females, or will the ending be a standard happy-harem?
Seems that you always have the option to be benevolent, so i assume that unless the female cannot be redeemd, is somoene else's or you actively antagonize them, then a happy harem

Earning it is a trick and a half though, considering that some options are fairly obscure, you can't always sweet talk your way through a challenge.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I am stuck at one point. Is the story not finished yet?? I can see there are scenes in the gallery that I haven't reached. How do I progress? no matter where I go, there is no Exclamation point for new objectives
Unfortunately, this game has a lot of branching paths, so unless you make multiple saves you cannot unlock the full gallery within a single playthrough

Akifai

May 8, 2017
The sharing option, let me first say that I'm NOT advocating to get rid of it, or anything like. That being said, from only a story perspective, it just seems so out of character for the MC to even entertain something like this.

From what we've seen of him, does he really look like the type to be sharing his girls with any other guys? I mean, common, this dude is as unapologetically alpha as it gets. Hell, he's probably the most alpha of any MC in any game/novel on this site. Like literally, nobody pushes him around, not even the damn queen herself. :ROFLMAO:

So refreshing to be able to follow a story with a MC like this. Seriously, how many games/novels on this site even has a MC like this? You can probably count them with just one hand.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
The sharing option, let me first say that I'm NOT advocating to get rid of it, or anything like. That being said, from only a story perspective, it just seems so out of character for the MC to even entertain something like this.

From what we've seen of him, does he really look like the type to be sharing his girls with any other guys? I mean, common, this dude is as unapologetically alpha as it gets. Hell, he's probably the most alpha of any MC in any game/novel on this site. Like literally, nobody pushes him around, not even the damn queen herself. :ROFLMAO:

So refreshing to be able to follow a story with a MC like this. Seriously, how many games/novels on this site even has a MC like this? You can probably count them with just one hand.
I completely disagree. The Desert Stalker is indeed undeniably alpha, but he is so alpha that he is 100% confident in his own status and the devotion of his women. So he has no problem sharing his women out - they aren't cucking him, they are doing exactly as they are told, as good women should.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
From what we've seen of him, does he really look like the type to be sharing his girls with any other guys? I mean, common, this dude is as unapologetically alpha as it gets.
I don't see how one follows from the other. The stalker is an over the top power fantasy, but I don't see why this would exclude some fetishes. Especially the sharing scene with the raider is about humiliating her, which is an act of power.

I think the fetishes included so far in the game are less about the Stalker's characterisation and more about world building. He lives in a world where sex isn't a much bigger deal than any other social interaction, so he isn't going to lose any sleep about other people having sex.
Sharing his maid and his daughter with his guests is almost equivalent to cooking for them. He is the undisputed head of his household and he can show off his status by being a generous host.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

Sharing your harem is the most alpha thing. That's why I understand it's not for anybody ;)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I completely disagree. The Desert Stalker is indeed undeniably alpha, but he is so alpha that he is 100% confident in his own status and the devotion of his women. So he has no problem sharing his women out - they aren't cucking him, they are doing exactly as they are told, as good women should.
Not only this, it seems to be the norm for their society.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW and Nulldev

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Alright, so i restarted the game after the fairy bug and i noticed that after finishing the event where you meet lord Abrax or Ibrax (bad at remembering names, sorry) the fairy AGAIN automatically ended up in the basement without any introduction or anything, so im pretty sure its a bug and not me doing anything wrong.
a couple of questions...
What version of the game are you playing? (the latest is 0.07c)
what did you do with Ivy when you first met her? (the elf).
did you let her die?
did you kill the two decayed?
did you buy her off of them by handing over the statuette?
once you got to lord Abrax and the decayed... did you encounter Kinzy and Kozy again? (the decayed from the intro with Ivy)
or did you encounter a short merchant girl?

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Igor is an old friend of the family, and a good friend of Zaton.
Zaton knows he is in absolute control in his House and that he can freely share what is essentially "his" to share.
Sex is a lot less private, taboo and problematic in this setting than it is anywhere else.
As others have said, in Zeta, offering a woman to a friend and a guest is more about being a good host than about a dickwaving contest.
Zaton knows this, as does anybody present... to the point that if you play the scene and allow for Ain to blow Igor, when he gets a little too handsy and almost violates Ain's comfort zone, it is not even Zaton that reacts.. Ain herself puts him in his place making clear what she is offering and what she is not. Igor accepts this and Zaton doesn't even flinch.
He doesn't have to.

As for Asha's humiliation at the hands of Gasmask Dudebro, that was indeed a power play to put her in her place.

Akifai

May 8, 2017
As others have said, in Zeta, offering a woman to a friend and a guest is more about being a good host than about a dickwaving contest.

Interesting, so narrative wise, according to the built-in game world logic, the player who chooses to not share Ain in this situation is being an inhospitable host, and is doing something culturally wrong right?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Interesting, so narrative wise, according to the built-in game world logic, the player who chooses to not share Ain in this situation is being an inhospitable host, and is doing something culturally wrong right?
yeap

Akifai

May 8, 2017
If that is the case, is this game, in terms of narrative in its design/writing first, and foremost swing driven when it comes to sexual interactions with other characters male, or female?

Being an "alpha" in a swing/sharing setting...well, to each their own.

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
not necessarily... you can also choose to offer Emilia up for the task (if you got her "early")...
and you can also have Igor sit and watch while you get blown by Ain or Emilia and he gets nothing.
finally, both Igor and Zaton might not get any, if the player so decides...
all options are acceptable in your own domain and you would not be neglecting your guests, who ultimately came for tea, not for an orgy.
If anything, it's the difference between

1)putting a good meal with a fine wine on the table,
2) pulling out all the stops and serving it on your best china, and washing it down with your prize bottle of finest alcoholic beverage of choice.
Either way, you have performed your duty as a host, and good times can be had.

With an old friend like Igor, who isn't at his first visit, there are no obligations or formalities and anything goes, for the entertainment chosen by the player.
Say the event is a formal visit from a higher authority figure, maybe they could try and even ask for the "deluxe treatment" so to speak, (although it could be considered a faux pas)..and it would be up to Zaton to accept the request, to curry favour, or maybe just because he likes the person... or to refuse and/or take offence... but that's not the situation that is presented in the game.
There are a few texts in the library that try to explain the... balancing act that is navigating social interactions and the rules of hospitality in a mostly lawless environment.

If that is the case, is this game, in terms of narrative in its design/writing first, and foremost swing driven when it comes to sexual interactions with other characters male, or female?
nope.. the sex is in many ways a product of the interactions, and not the main focus of the game to begin with, nor is it the drive behind, almost any of the characters and their decisions.
there is no focus on a specific lifestyle, sexual act or kink. Rather, we like to think that we are depicting a world complex enough to give room to most types of sexual interaction.... sex in Zeta is much more freely given, done, taken, enjoyed, but there are social conventions and degrees of status that allow for specific scenes to be showcased.
ultimately, from a sexual point of view, Zeta as a society is the ideal place to depict pretty much any kind of kink, sexual dynamic or variation. swinging as we experience it in our world can be as much a part of it as fostering exclusive relationships, building a harem, trading slaves or whatever have you.
in a way, the player determines a part of it, because he will only ever see the sex occurring either to Zaton or in his immediate surroundings, and since we believe in offering choices to the player, it's him who decides what is acceptable to him and therefore to Zaton... and any choice he makes is acceptable to Zetan standards... which kind of makes it the norm of the game and the setting, at least to the player's experience.

Reactions: vendarr and Psymind
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes