fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1635094679869.png

Dev update 24.10.2021

Helloo, time for another update, which comes with good news and bad news.

To start with, this week I did some work, but didn't get much done on the game: I have had a few courses to attend to, related to my day job, which are taking up part of my weekend as well. (That is the bad news)

The positive side of this is that I am following through on what I shared with you a few months ago: I am taking steps that will allow me to switch my day job to a part-time commitment, ideally starting January 2022. (the good news! :p). Thank you for making this possible.

Progress:
Home interactions: 10%
Scene A: 15%
Scene B: 25%
(...)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
View attachment 1467070

Dev update 24.10.2021

Helloo, time for another update, which comes with good news and bad news.

To start with, this week I did some work, but didn't get much done on the game: I have had a few courses to attend to, related to my day job, which are taking up part of my weekend as well. (That is the bad news)

The positive side of this is that I am following through on what I shared with you a few months ago: I am taking steps that will allow me to switch my day job to a part-time commitment, ideally starting January 2022. (the good news! :p). Thank you for making this possible.

Progress:
Home interactions: 10%
Scene A: 15%
Scene B: 25%
(...)
I love hearing that good devs like this one can transition to part-time jobs based upon loyal support from patreons. Good job all around (supporters and dev). (y)

jdantas93

Feb 27, 2018
Some cuckquean content in this game would fit very well, most games only have cuckold or NTR, the MC humiliating the wife with someone like Emilia would be crazy good.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Some cuckquean content in this game would fit very well, most games only have cuckold or NTR, the MC humiliating the wife with someone like Emilia would be crazy good.
While I'm not against this scenario, I'm not sure this fits this particular story. The wife is fully supportive of MC and his conquests. Why should she be humiliated? She's the perfect wife.

jdantas93

Feb 27, 2018
While I'm not against this scenario, I'm not sure this fits this particular story. The wife is fully supportive of MC and his conquests. Why should she be humiliated? She's the perfect wife.
I mean as a roleplay for sex scene, cuckquean and cuckold dirtytalk kinks don't necessarily represent the real dinamics in a relationship, unlike NTR, sorry if my sugestion was incomplete, i'm not asking for reverse NTR.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes