Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I actually quite enjoy the conflict within the protag. On one hand he has the hots for his firstborn daughter on the other hand he feels it would compromise her training, their relationship and her status as his heiress.
But, on yet another hand, what does that even mean? Apparently stalkers aren't required to be virgins and it's not like anybody else cares about who's fucking who.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
It means the MC's so good that if he fucks her she'd become addicted to his dick and couldn't work as a stalker :KEK:
I feel like as her teacher he should be obligated to teach her his ways. What will people think of his legacy, if his heir's pussy isn't as addicting as his dick once was.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Wait? You can have sex with the daughters? I got a BJ from the younger daughter and that its
I believe you can fuck the youngest in the living room by calling her. Not when you have guests but when it's empty...

If I'm mistaken I apologize but that's how I remember it.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
But, on yet another hand, what does that even mean? Apparently stalkers aren't required to be virgins and it's not like anybody else cares about who's fucking who.
Stalkers take and decide. It's seems up to the daughter to decide who and when she fucks. Atleast that is the way the dialogue makes me believe. A kind of code.

Never was I led to believe she had to be a virgin.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Maybe I'm mistaken but I believe the stalker daughter is off limits for the mc. The dialogue and the actions (massage and living room etc) point that she is not to be fucked by the mc...

I don't know if that will change after her quest but as for now...
While I don't think there is any specific rule in the game's universe that a stalker cannot fuck his successor (regardless of the blood relations, since that can be changed by player), I got the impression that a stalker getting in a relationship with his/her successor is perhaps frowned upon, within the kingdom, sort of like how incest is perceived in our modern day society.

When our Mc rubs his dick on Shani's ass, iirc he says something along the lines of "I really shouldn't be doing this" feels in a lot of ways MC's morality basically screaming at him to stop but also what people in general perceive as okay or not in his world (even though given incest is totally okay in this world, so I guess their morality is pretty skewed, heh).

This screaming "TABOOOOOO" factor is just what makes Shani even more attractive/compelling in my eyes though.
Breakthrough with the whole body-to-body relationship with out elder daughter will really feel like obtaining that forbidden fruit.

I believe you can fuck the youngest in the living room by calling her. Not when you have guests but when it's empty...

If I'm mistaken I apologize but that's how I remember it.
If I remember correctly you can fuck the younger daughter a little bit, when punishing her for almost getting kidnapped.
I believe your wife stops you before you can cum inside her though.
Yup, MC can also fuck Ain (youngest) to "punish" her in their basement in front of Zahra (wife). First smack her bare bottom couple of times, then choice comes to fuck her.

I think when Zahra sees that she says "Husband, the point here is to "punish" our little daughter, not to give her pleasure." (or something along those lines) :ROFLMAO:

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
There are no hard and fast rules when it comes to Stalkers, their training and their relationships with their students, when they even have one.
In this case, the MC has decided to not complicate his relationship with his pupil beyond the basic familial affection, by refraining from entering a sexual relationship with her. Has she played around elsewhere in the past? Has she had a little fun with her sister or some other girl? Who knows... It is not relevant to their specific relationship and if it happened, it happened before the game began.
Another Stalker might decide otherwise. This is just the balance these two people struck when he first starting training her. A way for both to keep focus on the task, I reckon.
Ain not having the expectations put upon her that Shani has, is fair game (and her character is simply more hedonistic and that of a pleasure seeker).
edit: also.. training to become a Stalker was Shani's desire.. the way she chose to make daddy proud when she was much younger, and she was good enough and focused enough to stick with it.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I wouldnt call it a little bit, Ain literally getting railed every update.
I'm not complaining. I like the role she's fulfilling in this game, because it's very kinky. You can even share her with house guests, if you're so inclined.
But I kinda wish Zahra would get more love. The wife of the Stalker has got to be a special woman.

In this case, the MC has decided to not complicate his relationship with his pupil beyond the basic familial affection, by refraining from entering a sexual relationship with her.
I think it's just a little confusing that sex seems very normalized in this games lore, but only in this instance it's complicated. It's understandable and it spices things up, but it's also a little vague.

Last edited:

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Ever had a friend of whom you know that if you ever had sex it would probably complicate things to the point that it would mean the potential end of your friendship, and you value them more as a friend than a potential roll in the hay? so you don't go there even if you really want to?
This is somewhat in the same direction. The are family, and on top of that they are master and pupil. Both might come to a place and time where they might have to make hard decisions, that might put one or the other in danger, whether on the field of battle or elsewhere.... Plus, once Shani becomes a Stalker in her own right, she might even want ot strike out on her own That's a complicated enough situation already, so Zaton decided to establish one rule for the two of them, for as long as she was his pupil.
That's about it. Nothing too complicated, just a sensible reason to not indulge in something that he can satisfy elsewhere anyway. And it gives us a reason to play with the whole will they won't they dynamic, teasing, increasing sexual tension and what not. Plus it also bleeds into the relationship between Ain and Shani, who are fully aware that they are treated differently by Zaton, and each would have at least a taste of what the other gets.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Ever had a friend of whom you know that if you ever had sex it would probably complicate things to the point that it would mean the potential end of your friendship, and you value them more as a friend than a potential roll in the hay? so you don't go there even if you really want to?
This is somewhat in the same direction. The are family, and on top of that they are master and pupil. Both might come to a place and time where they might have to make hard decisions, that might put one or the other in danger, whether on the field of battle or elsewhere.... Plus, once Shani becomes a Stalker in her own right, she might even want ot strike out on her own That's a complicated enough situation already, so Zaton decided to establish one rule for the two of them, for as long as she was his pupil.
That's about it. Nothing too complicated, just a sensible reason to not indulge in something that he can satisfy elsewhere anyway. And it gives us a reason to play with the whole will they won't they dynamic, teasing, increasing sexual tension and what not. Plus it also bleeds into the relationship between Ain and Shani, who are fully aware that they are treated differently by Zaton, and each would have at least a taste of what the other gets.
So ZetanDS, I have a question about Ivy.

Regarding her eye color, will grey (emotion: disappointment or dislike open to interpretation) or green (emotion: like) be the only eye color changes she will have? Or will her character be experiencing more eye color changes that not even Fang (I think that was her name, the mutant group's leader, though I could be remembering it wrong) and rest of the group are aware of?

For example, when Ivy is angry, will her eye color turn red? And what color would it be for love (remaining on green or will they evolve to some other color)?

Not sure whether this is something you can reveal, but would be cool if you can shed some insight to it (that is, if you can).

Last edited:

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Yeah, but at the same time my friends and I don't live in Zeta. If friends with benefits could ever work out would be a different discussion, but it seems like the society in this game views sex very differently anyway.

Here's what you wrote earlier in the thread (Sorry for digging that up. Please tell, if it's annoying):
It's not so much that women are free use, rather that sex is very free and a completely normalised way of interacting. For comparison, look at the Bonobo chimpanzee, who use it as a social lubricant, a way to defuse conflicts, a way to establish dominance or broker piece, strengthen relationships and so on.
So, it's just a little confusing that everyone but Shani gets to be a Bonobo. Even the queen remarks on that.

But, as I said, it's an understandable plot device and it spices up the relationship. It's just that the "why" isn't really emphasised, so as a reader I'm filling in the blanks, but I have to use the real world for reference, because I'm not an expert on Zetan society.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
While I don't think there is any specific rule in the game's universe that a stalker cannot fuck his successor (regardless of the blood relations, since that can be changed by player), I got the impression that a stalker getting in a relationship with his/her successor is perhaps frowned upon, within the kingdom, sort of like how incest is perceived in our modern day society.

When our Mc rubs his dick on Shani's ass, iirc he says something along the lines of "I really shouldn't be doing this" feels in a lot of ways MC's morality basically screaming at him to stop but also what people in general perceive as okay or not in his world (even though given incest is totally okay in this world, so I guess their morality is pretty skewed, heh).

This screaming "TABOOOOOO" factor is just what makes Shani even more attractive/compelling in my eyes though.
Breakthrough with the whole body-to-body relationship with out elder daughter will really feel like obtaining that forbidden fruit.

Yup, MC can also fuck Ain (youngest) to "punish" her in their basement in front of Zahra (wife). First smack her bare bottom couple of times, then choice comes to fuck her.

I think when Zahra sees that she says "Husband, the point here is to "punish" our little daughter, not to give her pleasure." (or something along those lines) :ROFLMAO:
Oh. I let her got off easy so no fucking in the basement.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
being free goes both ways.. you can also be free to refuse sex, or to decide not to have it.. for instance, the Vessels are all for the procreating and such, but will do it only with people who are vetted and deemed appropriate/worthy.
it doesn't mean indiscriminately jumping on anything that moves, especially if there are reasons not to... which in this case is pretty much what I wrote in the posts above. human beings are still human beings and don't always/only think with their lower brains, even in Zeta.
we will make a point to clarify that particular decision in the next dialogues.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
From what the stalker says if it ain't a stalker code, then it's his personal stalker code. The wife even remarks that it is the eldest daughter again that must of got him so hot and need of relief after the massage.

With her being the second protagonist it really is up to her to decide it seems. But the quest comes first. I do wonder what it's like for those that don't play her side of the story though...

Wildehilde

Dec 3, 2020
So ZetanDS, I have a question about Ivy.

Regarding her eye color, will grey (emotion: disappointment or dislike open to interpretation) or green (emotion: like) be the only eye color changes she will have? Or will her character be experiencing more eye color changes that not even Fang (I think that was her name, the mutant group's leader, though I could be remembering it wrong) and rest of the group are aware of?

For example, when Ivy is angry, will her eye color turn red? And what color would it be for love (remaining on green or will they evolve to some other color)?

Not sure whether this is something you can reveal, but would be cool if you can shed some insight to it (that is, if you can).

You forgot blue...

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes