Piat

Feb 26, 2020
So anyone knows when the new update is dropping?
Dev update 17.10.2021
Hey everyone. Unlike last week, there is not much to report today other than that both scenes are being developed. Thanks for all your responses on the last post!
Progress:
Home interactions: 0%
Scene A: 15%
Scene B: 20%

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
But the developer said all sexual acts in this game are consensual... and consensual rape isn't really rape.
I'm guessing he's referring to that scene of MC having the option to face-fuck and fuck and cum in the raider girl when she's unconscious in his house's basement.
The Raider girl is okay with what he did (only saying "asshole"), so not really sure it can be considered rape.

Having said that, I'm not too fond of engaging in sex when a LI character isn't conscious so never picked it for my canon playthrough.

Reactions: Ahx
Aug 9, 2018
I'm guessing he's referring to that scene of MC having the option to face-fuck and fuck and cum in the raider girl when she's unconscious in his house's basement.
The Raider girl is okay with what he did (only saying "asshole"), so not really sure it can be considered rape.

Having said that, I'm not too fond of engaging in sex when a LI character isn't conscious so never picked it for my canon playthrough.
Eh, being "ok" with it after it's already happened isn't really the same as consent. You literally start fucking her without her permission since she's unconscious and then, what's she gonna do, say "hey stop that! bad stalker!" and he's gonna stop?

And the intro scene, you kill the raider girl's two friends, bash her face open against a rock, then piss down her throat... but there's one line where she nods that she's "probably looking forward to it" so it's cool

In the newest update,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anywho, I'm not complaining, far from it, just genuinely amused at the splitting hairs needed there.

Like, I wonder if you have a game where a poor girl is getting gangfucked by 30 goblins while she's begging them to stop and let her go home to her husband and kids, but then there's one random screen in the middle where everyone turns blank-faced to the camera and says "By the way, I consent to all sexual activity that occurs in this story WINK," if you'd get away with it as far as Patreon is concerned.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Eh, being "ok" with it after it's already happened isn't really the same as consent. You literally start fucking her without her permission since she's unconscious and then, what's she gonna do, say "hey stop that! bad stalker!" and he's gonna stop?

And the intro scene, you kill the raider girl's two friends, bash her face open against a rock, then piss down her throat... but there's one line where she nods that she's "probably looking forward to it" so it's cool

In the newest update,

Anywho, I'm not complaining, far from it, just genuinely amused at the splitting hairs needed there.

Like, I wonder if you have a game where a poor girl is getting gangfucked by 30 goblins while she's begging them to stop and let her go home to her husband and kids, but then there's one random screen in the middle where everyone turns blank-faced to the camera and says "By the way, I consent to all sexual activity that occurs in this story WINK," if you'd get away with it as far as Patreon is concerned.
That's true. I would just say that this game's target audience probably isn't people who are enamored with the "narrative" in modern Hollywood cinema, DC comics, and mainstream AAA games. I love that this game can be offensive and pushes boundaries. It must also be said that you (the player) don't have to do any of these ultra heinous acts. You can opt out of just about all of the horrible things that the Stalker may do. I, of course, take every opportunity to be an evil bastard. :devilish:

It always amuses me when I see outraged people (not you but in general) posting things like, "I can't believe Stalker beats down a hostile raider girl, forces her to swallow the meat sword, and pisses all over her" when you have to actively select those options to see them. You can just as easily be merciful...but they never are. :unsure: Odd isn't it? I think they like choosing those options and being evil a little more than they want to admit, to themselves or to the forum.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

In the newest update,

Well, the Raider girl could have resisted (despite him being inside her), like all rape victim would, stuggling, kicking and screaming, but if I'm remembering correctly when she realizes MC is fucking her, she rolls her eyes (being a bit annoyed) saying "Well, you're into it already, might as well finish it."
I'm not saying what Stalker does there (if that option is chosen) is an okay thing to do. Far from it.

I'm definitely not keen on my MC acting like that so I just woke her up without doing anything (same goes for the prisoner scene, I opted to leave when Queen said I should fuck the prisoner as punishment), yet with that raider girl scene, the girl just doesn't react to it like a rape victim.

Perhaps the reason is because it's something that she experienced as raiders and how they live, or doing something like that is perfectly acceptable in game's universe in terms of the customs etc (how incest is a totally okay thing in this world, compared to how it is viewed in most counties in modern day).

That's just my interpretation of it. It's definitely not viewed as consent in our real world, but in MC's world it could possibly interpreted as it is (can't really comment much on the prisoner bit though, since I don't remember it well lol).

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: wiwem71072

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I would just say that this game's target audience probably isn't people who are enamored with the "narrative" in modern Hollywood cinema, DC comics, and mainstream AAA games. I love that this game can be offensive and pushes boundaries.
Unlike Hollywood cinema, DC comics, and mainstream AAA games this game is just trying to make your peepee tingle. These kinks are literally just there to fap to, not to push boundaries. Don't overthink it.

If this forum taught me anything, it's that the biggest edgelords are the most particular about their kinks. There's outrage every time another male character than the MC gets too much screen time.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You know, with Shani going to the Zone in the upcoming update, how long do all of you wish, or expect her quest is gonna be?

Following is just my personal wish, but I think it might be great if her journey lasts around 2 updates.

Her quest ending in one update I have a feeling would feel too short, and would make the anticipation fall flat compared to the build up to it (since this is something she's been preparing for all her life as MC's successor).
However, we don't want her quest to be overlong either (3 or more updates), because then I do think it would feel a bit too dragged out, with her being away from MC and her family for too long.

2 updates seems like a good balance for me, with the game transitioning back and forth between Shani's POV (zone) and MC's POV at times like it did previously.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
You know, with Shani going to the Zone in the upcoming update, how long do all of you wish, or expect her quest is gonna be?

Following is just my personal wish, but I think it might be great if her journey lasts around 2 updates.

Her quest ending in one update I have a feeling would feel too short, and would make the anticipation fall flat compared to the build up to it (since this is something she's been preparing for all her life as MC's successor).
However, we don't want her quest to be overlong either (3 or more updates), because then I do think it would feel a bit too dragged out, with her being away from MC and her family for too long.

2 updates seems like a good balance for me, with the game transitioning back and forth between Shani's POV (zone) and MC's POV at times like it did previously.
More :cautious: than anticipation for me. I don't want to drag it out, so I'm hoping for only 1 episode. I want Shani back with my MC as soon as possible (because she is my main LI), not staying away for long periods of time. I prefer to have the two of them adventuring together instead of solo. I dislike switching protag POVs back and forth, back and forth. It's one of the only things I am not looking forward to. That said, it has to happen for the story, so stiff upper lip and all that. I'm sure it will have cinematic and fun moments, but I'll be happy when it's over.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
More :cautious: than anticipation for me. I don't want to drag it out, so I'm hoping for only 1 episode. I want Shani back with my MC as soon as possible (because she is my main LI), not staying away for long periods of time. I prefer to have the two of them adventuring together instead of solo. I dislike switching protag POVs back and forth, back and forth. It's one of the only things I am not looking forward to. That said, it has to happen for the story, so stiff upper lip and all that. I'm sure it will have cinematic and fun moments, but I'll be happy when it's over.
While I think 1 update will probably feel too short (and I do want what Shani goes through to feel significant enough to mean something for her), I think I would be okay if it was like 1 and a half amount of update (or 2 as I originally said).

And yes, she's my main LI as well (favorite out of all the girls, rest of them don't even come close), and while I may be saddened that she's gonna be away, it's also gonna be good to hear from her the experiences she went through and the takeaway she gained from her journey.

I also love going on adventures with her (the couple of times we went with her till now were short but very sweet) and I'm sure we'll have lots of time for those when she's back.
Plenty more things to look forward to with her character I think.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
While I think 1 update will probably feel too short (and I do want what Shani goes through to feel significant enough to mean something for her), I think I would be okay if it was like 1 and a half amount of update (or 2 as I originally said).
I wouldn't mind it being stretched over 2 or 3 updates with say a few minutes of gameplay each update. It's obviously intended to be significant and just getting it in and out in one update would feel underwhelming givent he hype.

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I wouldn't mind it being stretched over 2 or 3 updates with say a few minutes of gameplay each update. It's obviously intended to be significant and just getting it in and out in one update would feel underwhelming givent he hype.
I think 1.5 ~ 2 updates is good for me. Probably not 3 though (especially if quite a bit of time on Shani is spent on each update with her pov gameplay).

As you said (and I've said in the first post), Shani has been preparing for this for her whole life.

Going to the Zone is supposed to be a milstone event for her, with her path to becoming an official Stalker as MC's successor, and it has to really mean something.
If it becomes something that's done in a flash, like within 1 update, I would seriously question "what the hell has all that buildup been for?"

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
I'm playing the 2D visual novels here almost solely for the story (can't fap to them after 20+ years of internet).
And seriously, throwing a girls head against a rock, forcing her to suck your dick and pissing in her mouth is pretty boundary-pushing.
I haven't seen that in any other game so far and I find the game's dark, extremely offensive, humor very refreshing.
I object... we mos't definitely are not doing anything humorous whatsoever!

On a sidenote... I have yet to read any words of outrage over the queeen barbequing a prisoner alive after having stabbed him in the eye.
I wonder why that is. Why is nobody protesting the fate of Randolph, the random randy raider?

Reactions: Xill

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
On a sidenote... I have yet to read any words of outrage over the queeen barbequing a prisoner alive after having stabbed him in the eye.
I wonder why that is. Why is nobody protesting the fate of Randolph, the random randy raider?
Oh come now, who doesn't love a good barbeque? :ROFLMAO:

aerys-targaryen-burn-them-all.gif

Okay, on serious note, wasn't the prisoner stabbed in the mouth? I thought the prisoner (who tried to nab Ain) who was barbaqued was the one whom Shani had to bear witness, or do I have it wrong? :unsure:
It is strange and I guess a bit funny how standards we judge as to what happens to characters differs whether they're male or female, heh.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
It is strange and I guess a bit funny how standards we judge as to what happens to characters differs whether they're male or female, heh.
Not that strange, if you don't count the last 10-20 years in the western civilization, all the time humanity knew and know that man and woman _is_ different :D Not better, not worse, just different.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JJJ84

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Not that strange, if you don't count the last 10-20 years in the western civilization, all the time humanity knew and know that man and woman _is_ different :D Not better, not worse, just different.
Don't get ahead of yourselves. There wasn't any outrage, just somebody asking about a tag.
Tagging this game's content as rape isn't some fivehead statement about morality. Don't you think the tag is for people who are into it as much as it is for people who want to avoid it?

Reactions: hello.jpg
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes