jdantas93

Feb 27, 2018
I love the idea of longer and more realistic sex scenes, but as some said, the small sexual interactions are a must too, and i think you can add them in a way that doesn't require a lot of effort, you can add some short scenes with some small random variations. Like maybe Emilia wakes up the MC on X day with a BJ, on another day she wakes him up with a handjob, you can use like 80% of the same scenes with smaller variations in comparison to a whole new sexual encounter.

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
I'm sure that the stalker's wife will have the opportunity to become the queen, while the original queen joins the harem. I also hope to see more Shani (sorry if I misspelled her name) scenes. :sneaky:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1634501092143.png
1634501102822.png

Dev update 17.10.2021

Hey everyone. Unlike last week, there is not much to report today other than that both scenes are being developed. Thanks for all your responses on the last post!

Progress:
Home interactions: 0%
Scene A: 15%
Scene B: 20%
(...)

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
View attachment 1457151
View attachment 1457152

Dev update 17.10.2021

Hey everyone. Unlike last week, there is not much to report today other than that both scenes are being developed. Thanks for all your responses on the last post!

Progress:
Home interactions: 0%
Scene A: 15%
Scene B: 20%
(...)
My girl (Shani), she's so beautiful. :love::love:
So proud of her. (Sniffs)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The updates takes to long , they took 2 months to make some update and mispelling to the game ! Its just sad , the rest the game is awsome , they just need to get more work out of it.
lol I expect they'll be happy to know that you're their boss, inside your own mind. :ROFLMAO:
Maybe if you paid them, instead of sponging their game for free, they could afford a bigger team & produce "more work", to meet your demands. :WeSmart:
If you're not willing to pay them, then give it a rest, complaining about how long it takes.
You're not entitled to Jack shit.

As a pirate, I have no right to make demands. I'll take what I'm given, when I'm given it. If I'm fortunate enough to be given it.
Don't be an ingrate.
Have you not heard the expression: "Beggars can't be choosers."?

Last edited:

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
lol Then you need to meet Lana, in What A Legend. :love:
Oh, wrong sort of wine, sorry! :FacePalm: :LOL::ROFLMAO:
How do you rate this game mate?
It gives me mad max vibes and the render looks good.
And i swear i don't whine......just like the beggars.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I enjoy this game. It does have Mad Max vibes, but that's really the benchmark for any post-apocalyptic desert environment, I guess.
The story's solid, the girls are delightful, the MC is a badass, but you have some freedom as to how you wish to play.
You can be an arse, or a "relatively" nice guy. I like that.
I only have good things to say, in all honesty.
I'm sure others can find faults, but I didn't go looking for any and very much enjoyed what I got. (y)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I agree with whichone. I love this game and have thoroughly enjoyed it thus far. It has a lot of potential as development continues.

Reactions: whichone and Ahx
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes