Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Mine was a generic consideration. We've had the "that's too much/too far" conversation several times.. And it's never about the guys who get butchered. The tagging of the game itself doesn't particularly concern me unless it's a clear misrepresentation of the game... On this particular tag, a discussion about morality and in game lore/social constructs and norms it's always welcome of course.
And yes, we are aware that we're in a bit of a grey area and that in the real world, half of what happens in the game would be seen as questionable if not straight up illegal.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
As a pervert who likes it, I don't think this game yet needs a rape tag.
I base this on the emotional response from the "victims" or the lack of that, to be precise.
They all did stupid things and it bite their asses.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
We've had the "that's too much/too far" conversation several times.. And it's never about the guys who get butchered.
[...]
And yes, we are aware that we're in a bit of a grey area and that in the real world, half of what happens in the game would be seen as questionable if not straight up illegal.
This forum's moral code is also very different from the real world in my experience. I have the suspicion that male and female characters are only considered differently, because every woman is a potential LI. I don't think people really care about how depraved a game gets, as long as the LIs are savely impaled on the MC's dick.
People probably wouldn't care much, if in the next update there was a revelation that the queen is running a death camp for mutants, as long as the sexy ones could be saved into the MC's harem. But imagine the MC's master coming back and making a move on his women. He'd be seen as worse than Hitler.

People talk about pushing boundaries, when ironically the biggest boundary is that the MC absolutely has to be a hunky redpilled dom in every single interaction of every single game on this site, or else there'll always be somebody whining about it.

I base this on the emotional response from the "victims" or the lack of that, to be precise.
Don't you think the people searching for games containing rape content are missing out, if they can't find this game? Smashing faces into rocks before fucking them should be right up their alley.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
In my opinion the rape tag is warranted even if only for the first scene (raping the asian raider girl after killing her buddies) even though it's optionnal.

And I've no problem with it. But saying it's not rape because the victim liked it is a bit fucked up

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Luckily, I'm not the one who make the decisions here.
IMHO it's just struggle snuggle, I don't think, they lost a night of sleep because of it.
Raider girl at start it's violence, gore, but not rape, after all she did not bite it off :D

Reactions: pkripem

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
In my opinion the rape tag is warranted even if only for the first scene (raping the asian raider girl after killing her buddies) even though it's optionnal.

And I've no problem with it. But saying it's not rape because the victim liked it is a bit fucked up
It's not fucked up. Rape play and rape isn't the same thing. You really can't rape the willing in fiction.

This doesn't take place in this world we live in. Our morality really doesn't apply imo. So I don't care if the tag is added but those that love rape fetish will be disappointed.

Also i didn't think she was Asian. :unsure:

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Don't you think the people searching for games containing rape content are missing out, if they can't find this game? Smashing faces into rocks before fucking them should be right up their alley.
If we must look at it seriously...
The latest I've seen float by was someone who's patreon got blocked because his game had the rape tag on here.
If the board of review at patreon can't be arsed to do their job anymore and base their decisions on whether content they haven't actually looked at should be banned purely on what that content is classified as on what is, essentially, a website dedicated to pirating the very same content that is their source of revenue as much as it is the creator's... I'd rather not have the tag assigned arbitrarily and then Z getting booted off the platform because of it.

Add to that what the trade-off would be even if the patreon issue was a non issue...
The nr of people who go out of their way to look for straight up rape on here are a subset, however large, of the total. Off them, only a small fraction will be stepping up and become a supporter of the game. So for the relatively minor benefit of a handful more supporters, we get a tag that is questionable in its relevance and risks inducing expectations of the kind of content that we actually don't want to offer.

That was my consideration as a party involved in the making of the game and who wants Z to do well and pay his rent.

From a personal point of view, how I rationalise the 3 questionable instances is as follows:
1) Asha at the beginning... she challenges Z and loses the challenge. As such, she is fair game and she knows this, even, in her particular case, accepts this finding herself gratified by the submission. This is consistent with the winner takes all ethos of the setting. This also establishes a precedent for the player, to understand the kind of morale that rules the setting and the mindframe of the characters.
2) Kyra... of the 3, this is the one where I personally struggle the most with, in relation not so much with internal consistency of the game, but in relation to real world parallels with imprisoned women being taken and abused (my grandmother spent her teenage years in a Japanese concentration camp, so she would probably not appreciate me getting even tangentially involved with putting out a similar scenario)... That said, if the only reason was her being unconscious at the start of the act, I would invite all of you to raise your hand if you have ever woken up frisky and started playing with your partner when they were still fully or half asleep.... I'm sure some will have appreciated it and others will have kicked you in the nuts, but... is that rape too?
I agree however that compounding that with her being a prisoner does plunge that scene in a massive grey area.... then again, in Zeta, prisoners and slaves can expect nothing less.. and that's just how the setting sees it (and most people don't have a big problem with it when the chubby guy at the start is beating on his slave, so I guess that the overall vibe of the setting is fairly clear).
3) the Queen's prisoner. I have 0 issues with that... there is no grey area, corporal punishment is pretty much par for the course in a setting like this, explicitly so, as we have established with the existence of slavery, with the butchering of the market raider and so on... that it takes on a sexual component is again, part of the hyper sexualised culture Zeta is part of... then again, it happens exactly the same way with Ain's punishment too.

I accept that most of my 3 points can and will, by some, be nitpicked to death or just straight up argued or disagreed with, and that's ok. Again, this is my (slightly more informed) personal take, yours can be just as valid.

Putting my Lore hat back on.. yes, Asha and Kyra are Asian.. and yes, this is lore consistent... as you will probably find out, one day.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
People probably wouldn't care much, if in the next update there was a revelation that the queen is running a death camp for mutants, as long as the sexy ones could be saved into the MC's harem. But imagine the MC's master coming back and making a move on his women. He'd be seen as worse than Hitler.

People talk about pushing boundaries, when ironically the biggest boundary is that the MC absolutely has to be a hunky redpilled dom in every single interaction of every single game on this site, or else there'll always be somebody whining about it.
I really don't care about the three letters as much you seem to, but I will mention that MCs don't have to be hunky red pill doms as you describe them. I'm just saying that with the growing trend of weak shotas, it's refreshing to see an MC who is the polar opposite. Maybe we are just noticing different trends in the games coming out, but I think there are far less of the powerful MCs than the weak ones.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The latest I've seen float by was someone who's patreon got blocked because his game had the rape tag on here.
If the board of review at patreon can't be arsed to do their job anymore and base their decisions on whether content they haven't actually looked at should be banned purely on what that content is classified as on what is, essentially, a website dedicated to pirating the very same content that is their source of revenue as much as it is the creator's... I'd rather not have the tag assigned arbitrarily and then Z getting booted off the platform because of it.

Add to that what the trade-off would be even if the patreon issue was a non issue...
The nr of people who go out of their way to look for straight up rape on here are a subset, however large, of the total. Off them, only a small fraction will be stepping up and become a supporter of the game. So for the relatively minor benefit of a handful more supporters, we get a tag that is questionable in its relevance and risks inducing expectations of the kind of content that we actually don't want to offer.
Are you sure it's because it was tagged here ? Did the guy at patreon say that ? You should remove the incest tag then... :unsure:

1) Asha at the beginning... she challenges Z and loses the challenge. As such, she is fair game and she knows this, even, in her particular case, accepts this finding herself gratified by the submission. This is consistent with the winner takes all ethos of the setting. This also establishes a precedent for the player, to understand the kind of morale that rules the setting and the mindframe of the characters.
2) Kyra... of the 3, this is the one where I personally struggle the most with, in relation not so much with internal consistency of the game, but in relation to real world parallels with imprisoned women being taken and abused (my grandmother spent her teenage years in a Japanese concentration camp, so she would probably not appreciate me getting even tangentially involved with putting out a similar scenario)... That said, if the only reason was her being unconscious at the start of the act, I would invite all of you to raise your hand if you have ever woken up frisky and started playing with your partner when they were still fully or half asleep.... I'm sure some will have appreciated it and others will have kicked you in the nuts, but... is that rape too?
I agree however that compounding that with her being a prisoner does plunge that scene in a massive grey area.... then again, in Zeta, prisoners and slaves can expect nothing less.. and that's just how the setting sees it (and most people don't have a big problem with it when the chubby guy at the start is beating on his slave, so I guess that the overall vibe of the setting is fairly clear).
3) the Queen's prisoner. I have 0 issues with that... there is no grey area, corporal punishment is pretty much par for the course in a setting like this, explicitly so, as we have established with the existence of slavery, with the butchering of the market raider and so on... that it takes on a sexual component is again, part of the hyper sexualised culture Zeta is part of... then again, it happens exactly the same way with Ain's punishment too.
If murder and rape is the norm in this game's world, it's still murder and rape. And again I've no problem with it, I'm not offended by that, it's just fiction

Last edited:
Reactions: sabadongelov

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I object... we mos't definitely are not doing anything humorous whatsoever!

On a sidenote... I have yet to read any words of outrage over the queeen barbequing a prisoner alive after having stabbed him in the eye.
I wonder why that is. Why is nobody protesting the fate of Randolph, the random randy raider?
People love gore, but frown upon sex, and not even unwilling sex, just sex in general. It's frowned upon in movies for some reason but gore is perfectly fine.

Yet if you see two people having sex irl you wouldn't be scarred for life. But you would be if you saw someone getting decapitated right in front of you.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
People love gore, but frown upon sex, and not even unwilling sex, just sex in general. It's frowned upon in movies for some reason but gore is perfectly fine.

Yet if you see two people having sex irl you wouldn't be scarred for life. But you would be if you saw someone getting decapitated right in front of you.
Poor Randolph though...

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Are you sure it's because it was tagged here ? Did the guy at patreon say that ? You should remove the incest tag then... :unsure:
That's pretty much verbatim what I read in the screenshot I saw float by...which was at least 3rd hand, so... but yes.
It looks like this thread isn't managed by the game developer, so rape/incest tags shouldn't get the developer into trouble with Patreon.
It would be another thing if the developer officially advertised it as having rape/incest, because Patreon forbids doing that even if it isn't posted on their platform.
well... let's hope you're right, then.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I really don't care about the three letters as much you seem to, but I will mention that MCs don't have to be hunky red pill doms as you describe them. I'm just saying that with the growing trend of weak shotas, it's refreshing to see an MC who is the polar opposite. Maybe we are just noticing different trends in the games coming out, but I think there are far less of the powerful MCs than the weak ones.
We've got to be careful, or the three letters will yet again derail another discussion.

My point was more so in regards to the different standards for male and female characters.
Perhaps a better example that doesn't derail the discussion would be, if something bad happened to Shani in the zone. This would be in line with the story, which props the zone up to be a very dangerous place and it would make sense as a major plot point. But people would be furious, if Shani leaves the zone with anything more than a tasteful scar.
This is because, for one, she's a major character compared to the randoms who got brutally murdered so far. But also, she's a LI with a potential payoff in the form of fapping material. The second point is true for every single female character, but not true for the male characters.

I just don't think this game is pushing any boundaries particularly, because it safely aligns with people's kinks. For example, I think that people would care much more about rape, if the stalker started raping all his male victims, but only because they don't want to see gay sex.

Last edited:
Reactions: sabadongelov

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Am I missing any good content if I don't have sex with my stalker daughter?
The queen seemed very disappointed when I told her (in the bathhouse scene at the end of the current version).
Maybe I'm mistaken but I believe the stalker daughter is off limits for the mc. The dialogue and the actions (massage and living room etc) point that she is not to be fucked by the mc...

I don't know if that will change after her quest but as for now...

Reactions: wiwem71072

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
Maybe I'm mistaken but I believe the stalker daughter is off limits for the mc. The dialogue and the actions (massage and living room etc) point that she is not to be fucked by the mc...

I don't know if that will change after her quest but as for now...
That's right You can't fuck Shani as of now, but I think that's only a matter of time. There are clues in their dialogue that it will happen sooner rather than later.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Are you saying you can't actually fuck her in the massage scene?
I believe there was an option to do so, but I didn't pick it and now I can't find the scene again.
You can rub your cock on her ass, then you stop, leave and use your maid or wife to finish. Both options are hot respectively.

P.s. I wasn't saying it will never happen, just as of pre quest she is off limits for sex. :)

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
You can rub your cock on her ass, then you stop, leave and use your maid or wife to finish. Both options are hot respectively.

P.s. I wasn't saying it will never happen, just as of pre quest she is off limits for sex. :)
I actually quite enjoy the conflict within the protag. On one hand he has the hots for his firstborn daughter on the other hand he feels it would compromise her training, their relationship and her status as his heiress. The struggle makes the eventual payoff so much more worth it.
Or player can choose for her to remain off limits ;)

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Am I missing any good content if I don't have sex with my stalker daughter?
The queen seemed very disappointed when I told her (in the bathhouse scene at the end of the current version).
Wait? You can have sex with the daughters? I only got a BJ from the younger daughter and that its

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes