docc2009

Mar 21, 2020
You probably look bad on the first page there is a mod for the Russian language.
Thank you, I tried it with a mod for passing, I had everything in English, well, I already passed it in English, maybe Russian does not support the mod walkthrough ,I'm waiting for an update

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I mean as a roleplay for sex scene, cuckquean and cuckold dirtytalk kinks don't necessarily represent the real dinamics in a relationship, unlike NTR, sorry if my sugestion was incomplete, i'm not asking for reverse NTR.
There is already a scene like this, but in reverse. After punishing Ain you can have sex with Zahra and she will humiliate the raider Kyra, who has to watch, while being kept in a cage.
If you're OK with Zahra doing the cuckqueaning, then I agree that more scenes like this would be nice. I think it fits her character well and it emphasizes her status as the wife of the stalker.

serencyon

Apr 1, 2021
There's a quest order to follow? I thought about it after the event with Ain in the basement where the raider interacts with what's happening, would the scene plays different if I've already left with her for Adira?

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
There's a quest order to follow? I thought about it after the event with Ain in the basement where the raider interacts with what's happening, would the scene plays different if I've already left with her for Adira?
Yes, it would. Kyra would not be there. Some scenes account for the order they are played in, others come in fixed places. Basically, if you are allowed to pick which event you want to trigger first it means there is no fixed order.

serencyon

Apr 1, 2021
Yes, it would. Kyra would not be there. Some scenes account for the order they are played in, others come in fixed places. Basically, if you are allowed to pick which event you want to trigger first it means there is no fixed order.
Good to know, so these interactions in no particular order are just a little extra and I'm not missing much right?

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Good to know, so these interactions in no particular order are just a little extra and I'm not missing much right?
For the most part they are not "extras", no. Most have to be done in order to progress with the game, it's just that the order that you do them is not set in stone.

Going forward, when more content is available, you will be able to progress certain arcs to your liking and pace (apart from the obvious choke points).

serencyon

Apr 1, 2021
For the most part they are not "extras", no. Most have to be done in order to progress with the game, it's just that the order that you do them is not set in stone.

Going forward, when more content is available, you will be able to progress certain arcs to your liking and pace (apart from the obvious choke points).
I see, thanks for the clarification!

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1635718340663.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

d̶̡̯̿̍/̷̘̠̞̝̅̉̂v̶͍̲̼͈́ ̷͓̞̃͒ͅu̸͇͓͍̬̓̀̓p̸̩͈͐́]̵̟͈̎/̴̪͑̇̋_̴͚̂̾̚t̵̡̮̙̎e̶̬̜̭͛ ̵̲̯̇̐̕3̶̗̟͂1̴͔̬͝.̴͇̠̝̽͐̎1̷͎͖̬̏0̶̢͑͛͑̚.̸̛̳̜͔̓2̶͔̻̜͐0̶̧̨͍̺̿̔͒2̸͔̃͊͑̕1̷͉͈͔̳̀͝

"We lost her. All alone we are, and so is she. Desperate.
You know what must be done, my children.
Anyone you find her with... before you tear them limb from limb, take their eyes, that they might join us in darkness!

THE HIVE WILL SURVIVE!
IN THE SHADOWS, WE WILL BE REBORN!
LET ALL THOSE WHO TOOK HER KNOW TO FEAR US!
SHE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO OUR FUTURE, ONCE SHE IS WITH US AGAIN, IN DARKNESS.
GO, MY SONS. FIND HER!"

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
View attachment 1478117

d̶̡̯̿̍/̷̘̠̞̝̅̉̂v̶͍̲̼͈́ ̷͓̞̃͒ͅu̸͇͓͍̬̓̀̓p̸̩͈͐́]̵̟͈̎/̴̪͑̇̋_̴͚̂̾̚t̵̡̮̙̎e̶̬̜̭͛ ̵̲̯̇̐̕3̶̗̟͂1̴͔̬͝.̴͇̠̝̽͐̎1̷͎͖̬̏0̶̢͑͛͑̚.̸̛̳̜͔̓2̶͔̻̜͐0̶̧̨͍̺̿̔͒2̸͔̃͊͑̕1̷͉͈͔̳̀͝

Anyone you find her with... before you tear them limb from limb, take their eyes, that they might join us in darkness!

THE HIVE WILL SURVIVE!
GO, MY SONS. FIND HER!"
Whoa, what happened to Ivy?
Never thought she'd get so bloody, heh.

Can't wait to see what happens in the next update.

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
View attachment 1478117

THE HIVE WILL SURVIVE!
GO, MY SONS. FIND HER!"
The perfect Halloween renders (y)

DevFucker

Mar 1, 2019
I am stuck at one point. Is the story not finished yet?? I can see there are scenes in the gallery that I haven't reached. How do I progress? no matter where I go, there is no Exclamation point for new objectives 1635861962293.png

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I am stuck at one point. Is the story not finished yet?? I can see there are scenes in the gallery that I haven't reached. How do I progress? no matter where I go, there is no Exclamation point for new objectives View attachment 1481067
Side note, I'm very happy with MC's estate. Look at that, it has everything you need. Sturdy walls, courtyard with fountain, a barn (with milking station perhaps? :whistle: ), a lovely terrace for taking in a sunset view with an LI, and of course a great manor house (three levels!) complete with harem living room and personal library. Oh and let's not forget a torture dungeon for all of your BDSM needs. Useful for either unruly raiders or naughty daughters. Love this place. Hopefully we'll get to explore a few more of the secret nooks. I wonder if we will ever get attacked there like the refinery in Mad Max 2. It's a rather good spot for a last stand if it does come to that.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
It reminds me of 2 particular locations in film history: the De la a Vega home in 90's TV Zorro, and the Alamo in countless movies.
Incidentally, both in Spanish influenced early US history, which in turn was heavily influenced by Moresque and Arabic architecture, so we sort of come full circle.
Say devs will this game have any conflicts between MC's females, or will the ending be a standard happy-harem?
Maybe

Reactions: Nulldev

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
I would love to see a shooting in MC house at some point in the game, like some asshole trying to kidnap his women and steal his goods and he has to protect the complex for days until the calvalry arrives.

And that would be a reference to mad max 2 you know, like the oil refinery under siege by lord humungus...

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
some fairy ended up in the basement out of nowhere there were no first meetings or anything i just pressed the button to skip a day and then she were just there, is it supposed to be like this or is it a bug?
I have the feeling you skipped right through the scene where she was introduced.

Reactions: TheLegend1337
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes