mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Honestly, as a white knight, I first did the same.
But after finding out it is all consensual, she likes it, and MC is merely acting in self-defense, I thoroughly enjoyed smashing her face against a rock and cumming/pissing down her throat.
I am not a white knight. I am just disgusted by blood and piss.

You do realize you CAN just rape the female bandit without getting blood everywhere? right?

Step 1: kill the male bandit
Step 2: DO NOT smash the female bandit face against a rock
Step 3: rape the female bandit
Step 4: DO NOT engage in water sports

and there you have it, a nice clean and wholesome rape scene without gore and without piss

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Speaking of our favorite raider girls. Does anyone know how to unlock/access their bottom left scene of the gallery? It shows for both the Asha and Kyra filters so I guess it's probably a variant of the "Knowing your place" scene. Do you have to not do anything to Asha in the beginning to get it?

Reactions: mrttao

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Speaking of our favorite raider girls. Does anyone know how to unlock/access their bottom left scene of the gallery? It shows for both the Asha and Kyra filters so I guess it's probably a variant of the "Knowing your place" scene. Do you have to not do anything to Asha in the beginning to get it?
That's a weird one. It's titled "Manhandled" and it's the exact same scene as "Knowing your place" for me.
But I can't tell if this is an issue with the game or the gallery unlocker I used. Another thing is the first Zahra scene, which only shows the blowjob in my gallery.

Reactions: HSHS1111

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
That's a weird one. It's titled "Manhandled" and it's the exact same scene as "Knowing your place" for me.
But I can't tell if this is an issue with the game or the gallery unlocker I used. Another thing is the first Zahra scene, which only shows the blowjob in my gallery.
Hmmm, so maybe I've seen it already then and it just refuses to unlock in the gallery. The Fairy scene is also still locked and I'm sure I did every possible thing with her.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
After the scene with the Queen at the dungeons, there's anything else to do. Neither any mission or event triggers at the house. Anyone could help me?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I finally managed to find it.
After re-conquering the raider camp for the older sister, you have a scene with the 2 raider girls.
Just explore the various options within that scene, it will show up as 2 separate scenes in the gallery.
Note that you do not need to go cuck mode to get that. IIRC I think it was hinging on whether you choose to let the older sister sort out the younger one or not. Or maybe how rough you are during the sex. not entirely sure
After the scene with the Queen at the dungeons, there's anything else to do. Neither any mission or event triggers at the house. Anyone could help me?
did you sleep? sometimes you need to click on the skip day button to load new quests

Reactions: Naxer and HSHS1111

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
I finally managed to find it.
After re-conquering the raider camp for the older sister, you have a scene with the 2 raider girls.
Just explore the various options within that scene, it will show up as 2 separate scenes in the gallery.
Note that you do not need to go cuck mode to get that. IIRC I think it was hinging on whether you choose to let the older sister sort out the younger one or not. Or maybe how rough you are during the sex. not entirely sure
I thought I did all of that but maybe I reloaded before it got to the point where it unlocks the gallery. Or it bugged out somehow. No matter. It's good to no I didn't miss out. Thanks a lot.

Reactions: mrttao

Jack-Atlas

Sep 8, 2020
I heard about this game a while ago when it came out
tried to check it out, heard 'swinging sharing' automatically put it on ignore,
as months passed I saw somewhere that all these lovely kinks cited above are optional, so I decided to just do it.
and I can say it now, this game is fucking awesome :love: :love: Gl DEV (y)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
as months passed I saw somewhere that all these lovely kinks cited above are optional, so I decided to just do it.
I love the sharing/swinging aspect, but yeah, you can't always ignore a great game just because it has optional content that you might not like. It really is a great game, with an amazing setting and story. Glad you gave it a chance and enjoyed it. This dev is on my list of devs that I will put into my rotation of financial support.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
It wouldn't be too easy but I wish F95 would differentiate mandatory and optional tags.

Reactions: Dir.Fred

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
I love the sharing/swinging aspect, but yeah, you can't always ignore a great game just because it has optional content that you might not like. It really is a great game, with an amazing setting and story. Glad you gave it a chance and enjoyed it. This dev is on my list of devs that I will put into my rotation of financial support.
Happens to me when I see a gay or futa tag. Not kink shaming anyone, just not my cup of tea since its oversaturated and does nothing for me. I'll lurk the thread if it looks interesting and if the comments say its avoidable I'll give it a shot. Sometimes itll boil down to one character or one random scene you can skip. Luxee and Apartment 69 is a prime example. Parental Love is a classic but with A69, while im glad he diversified his portfolio, "futa centered" made me apprehensive. I say apprehensive as opposed to turned off because any other Dev or game would have been a hard pass. Very tough sale for me, I'm opened-minded but even I have my limitations lol Turned out the game was fine. You actually get to defend the futa character from bullies and befriend them but dont have to bang them or anything. I saved that for all the other characters.

A game like Max's Life turned me off from all the tags initially. Sandbox for me is automatic turn off until I gave it a shot and its now one of my favorite games. Also has avoidable futa as well. But theres so much fun going on, you hardly notice. Lesbian tag only makes me apprehensive if I see the domination tag alongside of it. I HATE SIMP MCs with a passion and would rather not waste my time. Lesbian tag with a female prot (Fan of female prot games) game now only makes me apprehensive if I see no male characters in the screenshot because this basically foreshadows a purely lesbian route game with no penis and while I LOVE some hot lesbian action, Im here to see the hotties get bodied.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes