Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
That could actually be true.
At times I've had this site get blocked by my ISP.
And in those situations I always use the free VPN extension (for chrome) to access it - luckily the blocks have always been temporary and not permanent so after a bit of period has past, I just go back to using my default DNS after they release the block.
The best way is to change the default DNS provided by the ISP directly in the router.
OpenDNS or even GoogleDNS works just fine.

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

Black Knight - 15 September, UTC - 00:00

White Knight - 20 September, UTC - 00:00

Blue Knight - 24 September, UTC - 00:00

Public Release - 28 September, UTC - 00:00

Alright, everyone. I appreciate your patience.

Most of the things are ready. Some testing and Proofreading are left. The other things that are left are mostly finishing touches.

Overall, I am happy with the quality of the animations and how I managed to progress the story.

Here is the overall progress for the ep3v1.5:

• 1000+ static images
  • 17 fully custom animations
  • Maria S content
  • Mina S content
  • Lilith S content
Unavailable Contents in the Test update (Half done so couldn’t add):

• One story route/path
  • Some images
  • Minigames

Preview:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023

Black Knight - 15 September, UTC - 00:00

White Knight - 20 September, UTC - 00:00

Blue Knight - 24 September, UTC - 00:00

Public Release - 28 September, UTC - 00:00

Alright, everyone. I appreciate your patience.

Most of the things are ready. Some testing and Proofreading are left. The other things that are left are mostly finishing touches.

Overall, I am happy with the quality of the animations and how I managed to progress the story.

Here is the overall progress for the ep3v1.5:

• 1000+ static images
  • 17 fully custom animations
  • Maria S content
  • Mina S content
  • Lilith S content
Unavailable Contents in the Test update (Half done so couldn’t add):

• One story route/path
  • Some images
  • Minigames

Preview:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
heh almost instant as always devin (y)

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
at least you did it the proper way instead off : "hero ?"

anyway last time the beta got leaked ,tbh i was kinda surprised it didn't this time as well
Makes me wonder if people who just says those "We need a hero" lines even know how to make request threads :KEK: .

With games, I usually find it quite rare for it to get leaked in the highest Patreon tier (often at second or third lowest tier).
And when it does, dev is usually not too happy about it, understandably.

But then again, there are even games which the update doesn't get leaked on this site until like months after Patreon release, so lol

Reactions: shamtiiomi

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Makes me wonder if people who just says those "We need a hero" lines even know how to make request threads :KEK: .

With games, I usually find it quite rare for it to get leaked in the highest Patreon tier (often at second or third lowest tier).
And when it does, dev is usually not too happy about it, understandably.

But then again, there are even games which the update doesn't get leaked on this site until like months after Patreon release, so lol
true only the really big ones tend to leak real fast, but they tend to have a lot off subscribers ,so i don't really care if it does leak considering those dev's make a lot at as well

Reactions: JJJ84

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Considering that the release notes distinctly showed a date for the free public release, it's just as simple to wait until that date.
It's the 28th, by the way, so less than two weeks away. Seems a pretty easy matter to wait that short of a time to get the update, and would be respectful to the devs wishes.
Would I like the update yesterday? Of course I would; I love this VN. However, since the dev has already stated they will be releasing the update to the public at a slightly later date for free, it isn't that much of a burden to wait a few days.

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2024
Considering that the release notes distinctly showed a date for the free public release, it's just as simple to wait until that date.
It's the 28th, by the way, so less than two weeks away. Seems a pretty easy matter to wait that short of a time to get the update, and would be respectful to the devs wishes.
Would I like the update yesterday? Of course I would; I love this VN. However, since the dev has already stated they will be releasing the update to the public at a slightly later date for free, it isn't that much of a burden to wait a few days.
Well yeah but since its less than two weeks later why not just leak it, some people have exams.. :D

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Well yeah but since its less than two weeks later why not just leak it, some people have exams.. :D
Or you could wait until after exams, and not have the engaging VN distracting you from studying ;)

Asking for it to be leaked early is like saying:
"This movie sequel releases in theatres on Friday, but I'm busy Friday, so can you just show it to me today?" :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: shamtiiomi
Jul 4, 2024
Or you could wait until after exams, and not have the engaging VN distracting you from studying ;)

Asking for it to be leaked early is like saying:
"This movie sequel releases in theatres on Friday, but I'm busy Friday, so can you just show it to me today?" :LOL:
Well man lets just hope it gets leaked..

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I look forward to reading the latest update next weekend.
If it gets leaked before that, then it gets leaked, but I'll still wait until the dev's actual free public release.
Hey we don't put up with that voice of reason or basic decency around these parts.
Nah, I agree with you. This game isn't earning enough revenue for leaks to be non-detrimental. The dev is fucking excellent, very active and approachable and he deserves the extra two-ish weeks to hopefully earn some extra subs off of this release.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hey we don't put up with that voice of reason or basic decency around these parts.
Nah, I agree with you. This game isn't earning enough revenue for leaks to be non-detrimental. The dev is fucking excellent, very active and approachable and he deserves the extra two-ish weeks to hopefully earn some extra subs off of this release.
From what I can tell, most games tend to get leaked around about second lowest tiers rather than highest Patreon tiers (though there are times when that trend gets broken), but given Blue Knight tier release date is so close to Public release date, I don't think there's really all that much of difference between the two.

Having said that, if it gets leaked before, then I'm ngl. I'll play the leaked version.
Temptation would be just too great (although, it would really suck for the dev). :HideThePain:

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
screenshot0009.png

A middle aged man sporting mutton chops and a horrific necktie that dances to disco??

It definitely must be our guy Raphael Ambrosius Cousteau

4.40 star(s) 60 Votes