2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Old friend/coworker of his Aunt.
Also, the lady the MC previously became aware of through the "Hot MILF in your area wants to get in touch" series of nudes he got in the spam section of his email account. But you probably know that already, as i think you can't meet her in the aunt's house without having checked the 5 of them. :ROFLMAO:

rob9394

Dec 7, 2017
Yep, unfortunately the patch didnt work for me either... which was disappointing, but i like the game! ;) thank bro

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
I attached the FamilyFunTime™ patch to this post so you can download that, it should work with the new version since the first new scene displayed the 'Landlady' as 'Mom'. Starting a new game seems to fuck things over which make the patch not work. with older saves it should work. I did not make the patch BTW.

* New patch added (which is in the RAR archive) for you to download which should work when starting a new game. Big thanks to gigan !!!

Last edited:

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Here is the Mega link for version 0.5.1 version 0.5.2 , PC version only:

I also attached the FamilyFunTime™ patch to this post so you can download that as well, it should work with the new version since the first new scene displayed the 'Landlady' as 'Mom'.
Patch doesn't work, still getting roomate and house owner. Brand new start ofc.

Can nobody make a working patch?
This forum is full of reports confirming it not working.

Last edited:
Reactions: ai... and Repuci

magus448

May 22, 2018
I got it working from an existing save from last version. Mabye that patch only updates saves.

Ozel

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Patch is working fine for me. If you saved it as "474380_patch.rpy" then you have to remove the 474380_ from the filename, and you have to make sure it is in the \game folder, not in the main directory with the exe.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
When I started the game over the patch did not work. I saved the game after entering my name and starting the first scene. I then loaded that save and the patch worked.

Reactions: 123asd1 and Ozel

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
well I see nothing new in this update....same old go no where ,only talk a couple times ,can`t go to cafe and do anything,geez.Needs some real updates! not wake up goto bed wake up goto bed ,talk to sis talk to mom ,peak on mom in shower .......

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Following
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, and game is completely hung. Nothing to touch, nothing to click on, can't get out of the room.

Edit: crashed out and restarted game from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and am able to move forward again. Looks like the game still eats memory like there's no tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: AwakenMyLove

sebastian77

Jun 11, 2018
Dev's please Read:

Definition of update

: to bring up to date

update

up·date | \ ˈəp-ˌdāt

Definition of update

1 : an act or instance of

2 : current information for updating something