ElCharlo

Game Developer
May 25, 2022
The models are gorgeous and most of the renders look awesome. Why would they need that hideous blurring filter in some other renders? :(
Actually, blurry is not the word. It's more like watercolor-ish or something like that.
I don't remember any "blurring filter" ? Are you talking about the depth of field that is bad in some renders?

Jhin00

Feb 21, 2021
I liked FUTURE TAGS. Especially Blackmail and Cheating. I will try this game .<3

satoshi bae

Tʜᴇ Cʏʙᴇʀ Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ
Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2018
Yep, this one deserves my patreon... really good job gonna support for sure!!! :cool:(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ElCharlo

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...so is the classroom questions answerable, or is that just a fake choice to be able to answer them? With having to enter in a full answers, instead of having a multiple choice to answer...makes me believe it's intentional for the player to fail.

I hope I'm wrong...because MC answering those questions...would make him look intelligent in front of the hot teacher. Instead of looking like a complete dumbass. (And I did try to enter the right answers...)

Regards.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Damn, what an intro. The characters look amazing, you don't see perfectly shaped and proportioned asses like that very often, the dev is a man of culture:BootyTime:. That cliffhanger was kind of weird though, you're telling me the super small town has some fucking professional kidnappers? If i had to guess i'd say that was some extreme hazing, considering they're both first years.
Also unless i fucked up my choices i didn't see any vaginal sex, unless you're counting the sex toy thing(i don't :ROFLMAO: ).

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Nope, it's a plot device. Although I probably should've added an alternate scene if you get it right
You should, because it is quite honestly a bad plot device, even aside from the weirdness of a teacher telling you "Not even close. That is completly wrong" when you tell her the correct answer... xD
The whole Scene following simply doesn't make sense if the player knows the correct answer and it makes Ms Reeds extremly unsympathetic.

(And lets face it... the MC is a new student, the teacher asking him to stay after class for a few minutes to clear up some stuff is not exactly weird, so I don't see any reason to do it in this creepy of a way in the first place... xD)

Do really like the looks, renders ect, to not be all negative here, looks promising and has cute girls.

Last edited:

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
game won't start. exe file keeps deleting itself after this error pops up.

virus.png

Edit: Malwarebytes found nothing, but Windows security found this...

Last edited:

Corpito

Feb 16, 2020
Damn this looks nice
I dont ever really try games on their first release but this one i will
Hope it doesnt have any anal
Anal is disgusting

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Silwith
4.70 star(s) 14 Votes