Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Funny that you mentioned the more tame of the "Patreon bans for it" tags.
If sleep sex is consensual its fine. But blackmail is not, doesn't matter if someone is blackmailing the MC or the MC is the one blackmailing.
Blackmail? Ok you mean for sex right? not just any blackmail, right?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Blackmail? Ok you mean for sex right? not just any blackmail, right?
I am not 100% sure tbh, the games I saw getting banned or had to change the content we're all for sex obviously, cause it was from this site lol. It still could be in general, who know with that shit show of rules.

Reactions: EJW

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
will check this out but the asian looks that tilt in that direction though and looks like some is AI done i dunno but it still looks interesting so i will check it out :coffee:(y)

ODDDDDDDDDDy

May 21, 2018
Funny that you mentioned the more tame of the "Patreon bans for it" tags.
If sleep sex is consensual its fine. But blackmail is not, doesn't matter if someone is blackmailing the MC or the MC is the one blackmailing.
Yeah patreon is weird as hell when it comes to their own rules lmao
I only mentioned sleep sex specifically because it's the one thing I know they consistently will temp ban someone for having in their game.

Reactions: Bob69

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Desirium-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: ElCharlo

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I am not 100% sure tbh, the games I saw getting banned or had to change the content we're all for sex obviously, cause it was from this site lol. It still could be in general, who know with that shit show of rules.
Fairly certain it's not sex-specific. The intent is to censor any "dark", "immoral", or "controversial" content, regardless of whether or not it's sexual in nature, but they do seem to target sexual content extra-hard. At this point, their definition of "incest" is so vague and all-encompassing that it's pretty much against the rules if 2 people who know each other's names have sex.

Highly recommend dev starts up an alternative income source, like SubscribeStar. I know it's difficult to get subs from Patreon to switch over to SS, but I've seen a few devs lately that have set the prices a bit lower on SS for the same tiers as Patreon, and it seems to help. SS takes a looong time to approve new accounts, so best to get the process started ASAP, if you plan to do so.

ElCharlo

Game Developer
May 25, 2022
will check this out but the asian looks that tilt in that direction though and looks like some is AI done i dunno but it still looks interesting so i will check it out :coffee:(y)
Not sure I understand, but AI hasn't been used for any of the renders. The only time I probably will have to use AI is to make the animations smoother (because they're rendered in real-time with Virt-A-Mate).
this includes in group scenes as well? Not a fan of any type of girl on girl whether mc is there or not.
The way I see it is that lesbian content will be possible in a separate group of girls (which would be optional, of course).

ghosthog

Feb 21, 2019
Very good start. Girls all look good imo.
I agree with others about being cautious with sleep sex unless its consensual.
Also, glad the buddy is not a big focus. I dislike games that give a bunch of attention to some doofus buddy for comedic relief or plot manipulation.

MAGO-DAG

Forum Fanatic
Sep 1, 2023
Looks very interesting and even the future tags also makes you play even more. pictures look like one famous game, well, good luck! ElCharlo (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ElCharlo

ElCharlo

Game Developer
May 25, 2022
Great Prologue, awesome cliffhanger. Any chance that Chloe becomes our dommy mommy in the future?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks! I'm not sure if I want pure femdom in the game, though. I would make a sort of variation (for example, sometimes Chloe is dominant, sometimes MC is dominant)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The models are gorgeous and most of the renders look awesome. Why would they need that hideous blurring filter in some other renders? :(
Actually, blurry is not the word. It's more like watercolor-ish or something like that.

Reactions: SerHawkes
4.70 star(s) 14 Votes