MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Thanks! I'm not sure if I want pure femdom in the game, though. I would make a sort of variation (for example, sometimes Chloe is dominant, sometimes MC is dominant)
I' m ok with this. femdom is one of my fav fetishes and even if you just include some femdom I would like this game even more. This game looks great so far, keep up the good work. I like it.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
v0.1 review

I'm pleased more devs are taking the Virt-A-Mate initiative for VNs - better even is there's no sandbox elements.
The host family setup is a good alternative to the typical cohabitation tropes

Writing
  • decent pacing
  • characters feel distinct from one another
    • and have this human trait of subtly withholding information and using cunning and charm
  • MC's gen-Z lingo is annoying, no cap, on god, -100 aura. relieved the girls don't speak the same
  • i liked the two bonding scenes with both of the sisters. we need one with the mother now
Visuals
  • great lighting, and models and environment rendering
  • all of the girls have their own look, as well as natural proportions, although within the same general aesthetic of slim
    • the mom slightly differs in having much larger tits and ass
  • fluid animation, i think that's thanks in hand to it being VAM
Game
  • there's an illusion of choice in the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • missing a quicksave and autosave page
H Content
  • enjoyed the teasing where and whenever it was possible
    • moments specific i liked:
  • only one animated full H scene
    • personally did nothing for me, masturbation and sex toys aren't arousing to me
      • otherwise, the length is good, not too short, and sound is included

nice start, going well, looking forward to see how it goes. i like all the girls too. the mom does it for me the most, second to chloe, so far

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
game won't start. exe file keeps deleting itself after this error pops up.

View attachment 3998339

Edit: Malwarebytes found nothing, but Windows security found this...
It could the image file that is injected into the Ren'Py exe, as that has been known that it could be causing a false positive. I remember seeing this mentioned a little while back with another title. And once the dev removed it from his exe, the random infection complaints stopped happening. I had no issues with this title during my play through.

Are you using the compressed or full version release?

Regards.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Yeah the whole type in the answers bullshit was straight bullshit. Tried all possible combos of the filters and kept getting the same 'Nice try but no' even when the answer was correct. Would highly suggest making it choice based. - Never mind, it's a scripted fail. Fuck that shit. Sure, hooking up with the teach will fun but to make us look like a dumbass? Not really a fan of that.

Honestly though, has promise and the girls aren't that bad a looking. Semi curious if we will be paying child support by the end of things though. Will wait and see, but interest is there.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
It could the image file that is injected into the Ren'Py exe, as that has been known that it could be causing a false positive. I remember seeing this mentioned a little while back with another title. And once the dev removed it from his exe, the random infection complaints stopped happening. I had no issues with this title during my play through.

Are you using the compressed or full version release?

Regards.
fuck if i know...i downloaded from gofile, then deleted and tried the mega. both gave me the same problem. i've been getting games off of here for years wiithout any problems...false positives or not.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
fuck if i know...i downloaded from gofile, then deleted and tried the mega. both gave me the same problem. i've been getting games off of here for years wiithout any problems...false positives or not.
I wouldn't be surprised if it is the image file. in the zip file it has no image, but when it's unzipped it does have an image...at least for a few minutes til windows security deletes it.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Are blackmail and corruption planned as full mechanics or are they limited to one woman?
To be more precise, can I ignore romance and play this as a pure corruption game?

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
v0.1 review

I'm pleased more devs are taking the Virt-A-Mate initiative for VNs - better even is there's no sandbox elements.
The host family setup is a good alternative to the typical cohabitation tropes

Writing
  • decent pacing
  • characters feel distinct from one another
    • and have this human trait of subtly withholding information and using cunning and charm
  • MC's gen-Z lingo is annoying, no cap, on god, -100 aura. relieved the girls don't speak the same
  • i liked the two bonding scenes with both of the sisters. we need one with the mother now
Visuals
  • great lighting, and models and environment rendering
  • all of the girls have their own look, as well as natural proportions, although within the same general aesthetic of slim
    • the mom slightly differs in having much larger tits and ass
  • fluid animation, i think that's thanks in hand to it being VAM
Game
  • there's an illusion of choice in the game
  • missing a quicksave and autosave page
H Content
  • enjoyed the teasing where and whenever it was possible
    • moments specific i liked:
  • only one animated full H scene
    • personally did nothing for me, masturbation and sex toys aren't arousing to me
      • otherwise, the length is good, not too short, and sound is included

nice start, going well, looking forward to see how it goes. i like all the girls too. the mom does it for me the most, second to chloe, so far
You should post this in the review section if you think it deserves 4+ stars. This game has a lot of potential and should get some attention for awareness.

Reactions: Hitsu Kaito

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Nice start. The women look fantastic. Great visuals. Looking forward to the progress of this one.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Not sure I understand, but AI hasn't been used for any of the renders. The only time I probably will have to use AI is to make the animations smoother (because they're rendered in real-time with Virt-A-Mate).
Very interesting, I wonder why there are no more devs using this kind of tools/softwares. If the renders are made in real time that would mean that you can be a lot faster developing the game, specially the animations? Right?

Virt-A-Mate is like a honey select with better graphics?

I think it should be nice if you write in the dev notes about this tool/software you are using, it's something kinda exclusive, new, about your game.

4.70 star(s) 14 Votes